I am using this phone for almost 2 months and I feel great. This is better than other phones within its price range. Nice camera, nice battery life and also good processor. Tho, it is not perfect. It is heavy or bulky. Also, there is a problem connecting to wifi if you are in a room far from the wifi router. But definitely, this is a good phone. I feel good that I bought this phone. Its large screen is good in playing and watching movies, that's why I bought it.
huhuhu, 26 Jun 2018my suggestion not to any sony xperia mobile. you will waste your money and time.maybe you dont have enough money to buy thats why you're telling like that. just stick to nokia 3310 poor guy.
Anand, 25 Jun 2018Nokia 7plus nokia also good but sony also good company good built quality
im using sony xperia t2 ultra sins 2014 . but still its working fully funtionaly . my opinion is xperia devise better useble mobile
I am using this phone for one week
The hardware quality like screen and loud speaker is really impressive.
The software is really poor some basic functions are missing like shortcut icons for vibration and silent mode network speed, the smart back-light control never working and the screen continue working even if you put the phone on the table, the applications closed suddenly, the proximity sensor not work well and some times the screen turn on during conversation and you accidentally hang off the call or mute it.
The problems still on even after i updated the phone to the last version 50.1.A.10.40
I didn't like the software and i think my previous huawei P8lite software with android 6 is more than better than xperia XA2 Ultra with android 8
If sony didn't plan to fix the software of this amazing phone then it didn't worth to buy it at all.
Abdul Wahid, 25 Jun 2018Dear Colleagues, Kindly suggest which one should i buy Samsung A8, A8+ or Sony XA2 ultra, hav... moremy suggestion not to any sony xperia mobile. you will waste your money and time.
Úrsula , 16 Jun 2018I have a problem when a i making a video in 4K. When i finish the video Come : the SD CARD is ... moreYour SD format might not support. Backup and formatto fat32.
Sony midrange only match by motorola
Kindly suggest which one should i buy Samsung A8, A8+ or Sony XA2 ultra, having decent battery life & good performance with no lagging & heat issue. Regards AW
Úrsula , 16 Jun 2018I have a problem when a i making a video in 4K. When i finish the video Come : the SD CARD is ... moresame here with wifi can't reconnect until such time I restart it. waste of time n money.
I have a problem when a i making a video in 4K. When i finish the video Come : the SD CARD is not found! also when i make a normal video's. But.... I check in my album the foto's and the video's are in de SD Card saved. Somebody have the same problem?
Can the fingerprint reader be used for anything else besides for just unlocking the device? Also what gesture features does the device have?
For me, Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra is the best midranger in the market:
1. It has a very good camera. For the rear camera, its 23 MP can take photos like those flagship phones. Its good already for a midranger phone. Plus, it has 4K video recording, which is rare when it comes to midrange devices. Of course, the quality is insane for a midranger. For the front facing camera, it is actually pretty crisp because of its dual setup.
2. The battery life is amazing. I am usually a heavy user but honestly I was surprised that after hours of gaming and surfing, it still has a decent amount of juice left.
3. Performance may not be as good as those flagship models but it tops when it comes to its midrange counterparts. Gaming is actually smooth. I didn't experience lags at all especially in playing large games such as NBA 2K18 etc.
4. Design is elegant. For some users, they find the design to be old-school but for me, it is truly elegant. The boxy design of Sony gives an impression of a "futuristic-like" look. Aside from this, the design is comfortable to the hands. With its boxy shape and top amd bottom bezels, its is actually comfortable especially in holding the device for gaming and movies.
5. The price tag. Here in the Philippines, it is currently around 20K - 25K (400$ - 450$) which is affordable for a smartphone with such good specs. Trust me, your money is worth it.
6. Audio quality is good and the loudspeaker is pretty loud. It has a clean bass and treble. It also comes with Sony's Clear Audio+ which enhances the overall sound of the device.
Overall, Sony has done a pretty good job in XA2 Ultra. Great camera with 4K capability, superior battery life, decent performance (Snapdragon 630), good audio quality, and elegant ergonomics and design is all you get when you buy this phone. Its really worth it!
Tip: Although this is a personal preference, I would like to suggest that you buy the Blue color of the phone. It is unique and beautiful! But again, your choice :)