Ali Bashir, 03 Mar 2018That if it was a Chinese or Korean product but it is actually a Japanese. Japanese..!?? I guess it's another Japanese ceremonies:
19 MP *f/2.0* centenarian actually..
pkbl, 03 Mar 2018are u out of your mind!!!!
1. when did i say that having a good software isn't important. And... more1. You said "The spec you were talking about was all software".Think about it. Samsung has too many softwares than what could sony offer on their unit upon First turning on the unit. Furthermore. The Samsung galaxy S9 and S9+ still has headphone jack while this brand new unit from sony doesn't have any headphone jack. And since both of them should have qualcomm 845 chipsets. Both of them would get APTX audio support. But this round goes for samsung because of the existing headphone jack.
2. Well then. Back to the issue of having a stereo speakers. Just like what you said. You use a headphone while on a public areas. So let me ask you. What's the point of having a stereo speakers?
3. "I never mentioned about anyone copying any one" Then why did you say "not copying everything that Apple or Samsung does"? You're pointing the fact that samsung is now copying apple and apple is now copying samsung.
According to the links you gave. It only shows how stupid you are to believe in their companies stupidity. Since Xperia Z up to last years Xperia XZ premium. They've been designing the same smartphones with no changes at all. While other brands have include fingerprint sensor under the screen, Triple stereo speakers, wireless charging, daydream VR, infinity display, wireless charging, and even more. This year's sony flagship. They've taken only three steps forward. Such as Bigger display, wireless charging, and even dynamic vibration speaker. But also Three steps back. No headphone jack, moving of the fingerprint sensor on the middle back, and moving the camera and sensor in the middle!
If you remember. There are lot of rumors about sony's upcoming XZ pro.
Many have believe that this would be announced on MWC. But when sony announced XZ2 and XZ2 compact. Many have expressed hatred! Check the comment section on this video:
Against S9 and S9+ too many features. What does XZ2 stands out for except for the camera and the software update support?
Aa2, 03 Mar 2018Rumour is note 9 or s10 won't have it
Oneplus 6 won't have it
Lg is rumoured to remove it ... moreWell, keeping the jack is entirely on the manufacturer choice, and is in no way a con for anything.
So I guess jack less is a stupid trend, just as the notch.
I will buy jack phones as far as them exist, even if it be midrangers.
Anonymous, 03 Mar 2018Around $450 was worth it..That if it was a Chinese or Korean product but it is actually a Japanese.
pikapoo, 03 Mar 2018no, it's not new design. it looks like galaxy note (without edge screen) from the front, and i... moreNo, you are wrong!
-The XZ2 front is less bezel (Galaxy Note doesn't have less bezel),
-The XZ2 front has 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection (Galaxy Note doesn't have the 2.5D display)
-The XZ2 front has dual front firing stereo speaker and the speaker bar design is a mash up the Z2 and Z3 designs. (Galaxy Note only has an ugly mono speaker on it back.)
-The XZ2 front sensor arrangement is well balanced (Galaxy Note has a sensor on its top and the hardware home button at its bottom it is not balanced at all)
-The XZ2 back cover design is a UFO/plate shape and its back cover is balanced form the center, that's why it can find an X shining (HTC U11 DOESN'T show shining an X because it is much flat at its bottom and the upper is thicker and curved.)
-The XZ2 back cover arrange all the sensors line up centered and the fingerprint scanner is at the exact center of the phone (HTC U11 back cover sensor arrangement is at the upper side and this kind of sensors arrangement adopt by most China brands)
-The XZ2 adopt the 3D-rolled Gorilla Glass 5 that gently curves around the edges (HTC U11 upper is curve design but it bottom design is TOTALLY FLAT it is not balanced.)
-Both Galaxy Note and HTC U11 are rounded than the XZ2 base on its corners.
XZ2 the number one unique smartphone.
I like the phone for Sony revamping its design language. it takes a lot for a manufacturer to get rid of its trademark build to follow and keep up with trends. The decision to place the camera where it is is strange however, I don't really know why Sony did this. Interested to see PS$ integration though as that's a huge opportunity for Sony. Otherwise just price that can make or break this for me.
6GB ram in Sony phone which has lightweight smooth UI? It will fly like rocket.
Anonymous, 03 Mar 2018This new Htc design is really good. oh wait.. this is not Htc.. this is Sony. meh. why it lo... moreIt looks like HTC because you don't know how a HTC U11/+ and XZ2 compare in looks. Yes, both of them have curved backs. But the curvature is different in the XZ2, hence the reason it reflects light differently than the HTC. Seriously, just because the back is curved doesn't mean the design was stolen by Sony. It's 2018 and we've come to the point where all phones are starting to become slabs of glass on metal frames, and now with the whole "bezel less" trend going on, phones are starting to looking similar to each other. One could say we've reached the pinnacle of smartphone design.
This new Htc design is really good.
oh wait.. this is not Htc.. this is Sony.
meh. why it looks like htc?
Total ugly design and its the steal design from htc it's not ambient flow or anything else they're all stealing design now and wtf with the head phone jack
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 03 Mar 2018Then tell me. What is the advantage of XZ2 compared to S9 other than the Front facing speakers... moreare u out of your mind!!!!
1. when did i say that having a good software isn't important. And even with this argument you can't prove that a Samsgung sounds better as compared to xperia.....
2. I wasn't trying to find mistakes in your comment i was just expressing my beliefs so your numbers never concerned me that was my sequence if you see well.
3. I never mentioned about anyone copying any one so don't taunt me for that. And by the way if something starts becoming a necessity for a consumer they have to be copied wether it is wireless charging bezel less display or a fingerprint scanner. And if you are arguing about the manufacturer philosophies I said then they were simplified words that came straight away from the interviews of both manufacturers had with some big tech news feeders.
This link is for you and I won't reply you back cause i know your arguements are going to be more stupid.
3D Memorys, 02 Mar 2018Trust me, sir, the XZ2 design is more convenient to hold and more character, the people just d... moreno, it's not new design. it looks like galaxy note (without edge screen) from the front, and it looks like htc from the back.
Tann Hauser, 02 Mar 2018If you are not bothered by lack of headphone jack as I am..there is really zero reason not to ... moreRumour is note 9 or s10 won't have it
Oneplus 6 won't have it
Lg is rumoured to remove it
At this rate no one will be left with a jack 😠😭
Anonymous, 02 Mar 2018Damn, most of your arguments are downright childish. Let's rip them one by one.
1. It's not... more1. How about telling that to others that the XZ2 isn't a copy of HTC U11? Tell to the creator of this article that XZ2 isn't a copy of HTC:
It is said here that "It took HTCÂ’s Liquid Surface design instead of even trying to make a unique looking device.".
2. If a user knows the way to prevent those issues with O-LED display. Would that count as a smart user? And FYI, there's a tip on how to prevent those issues on O-LED devices.
So tell me. How about placing one IPS LCD smartphone and one AMOLED smartphone on each side and see how much color the amoled gives compared to lcd's? I have an evidence. Can you prove your claims that LCD doesn't have poor color corrections?
3. Are you sure that 64GB is sufficient? How about checking this article:
It is said that "1080p resolution at 120 fps uses approximately 375 MB per minute and 720p resolution at 240 fps uses approximately 300 MB per minute. So if the sony has like 960fps camera at 1080p. Did you think that it would only eat a hundred Megabytes of storage space?
And you think that having a MicroSD card solves the problem of storage space? What if you get a SD card corruption via transfer?
Just so you know. If you have games, music, and even a lot of social media apps on the primary storage. How can you record a 960FPS content. While the data is stored on microSD card directly and not from the internal storage?
4. You mean this?
Just so you know. From the unit design itself. It's still not available in the package. Wherein when samsung announced the first wireless charging smartphones. They literally have a wireless charging available on the store as separate purchase. And from the looks of the unit. It is a basic wireless charging dock with no other features. Since this is a T H I C C wireless charging dock. Did you know that it will take much longer for this unit to be released? Let's be clear. This is the first time sony is making a wireless charging dock. So in terms of reliability. How can I be sure that it won't explode since the dock itself is T H I C C?
5. And do you think that people all over the world would use this? Usually, people with a lot of pressure especially at work always forget this feature and leave the volume on the smartphone very loud. Just so you know. People who always on alert when it comes to calls usually at work tend to forget this feature.
And if you are working on a marketing. You don't use this feature because of expected calls coming from the client. Let me tell you. If you are discussing a lot of things to the client. And the manager suddenly needs you immediately for important reasons. And the "DO NOT DISTURB" is on. How would the manager feel if he/she waits for you to answer the call?
If someone you love is caught on accident and your love one or someone is calling you for help. And this feature is turn on. How would you respond if your love one has died on accident because of this feature?
This is the reason why users don't need a louder smartphone. Nor has the "Do not disturb" mode on because every call matters to them.
Tann Hauser, 02 Mar 2018If you are not bothered by lack of headphone jack as I am..there is really zero reason not to ... moreXZ2 dont have 3d creator on front cam, only xz2 compact. You seem proud with DVS. Is it useful? Have you tried it? People dont tried it, so it could be gimmick. And one more, people dont mind about slow motion upgraded to 1080p. People appreciated more longer record, not only 0.2s. Wait, where is headphone jack?!!??!
pkbl, 02 Mar 2018Bro...I totally agreed when you were talking about the galaxy s9 but. You sounded like shit wh... moreThen tell me. What is the advantage of XZ2 compared to S9 other than the Front facing speakers, the 960fps camera, and even the software security update?
"The spec you were talking about was all software." Oh so you're telling me that the software isn't important? Think twice about what you're saying here.
2. Was that the number 2 or the number 5?
3. So tell me. Is the wireless charging from Xperia XZ2 a form of copy from other smartphones that has wireless charging? Is the latest model of galaxy S9 and S9+ a copy design from other smartphones?
marko97sx, 02 Mar 2018If you ask a random person, like 10 random people, maximum 2 out of 10 will know about Vivo. A... more"If you ask a random person, like 10 random people, maximum 2 out of 10 will know about Vivo. And no, that was not me biased, it's just common sense ma dude." Where's your proof? Where's your survey that 2 out of 10 people don't know vivo? You're basing on common sense but not without any sufficient evidence to prove your claims that people don't know vivo. Stop being biased and provide me an ACTUAL EVIDENCE/SURVEY!