Anonymous, 17 Mar 2018yes because this phone is very slippery like a soapIPhone X and Samsung S9 also slippery why I don't see you there to trolling? Could you please give me your reason why are you here?!
Other example: When iPhone with the biggest bezel last year people don't see(blind) but they come trolling Xperia XZ1 with dual front firing stereo speakers.
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2018In my opinion Sony really isn't that good at making phones.The company which explode the flagship should the one you say. Sony adopt the Qnovo earlier than Samsung Note 7, so you can find whose is the best on designs from inside to outside.
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2018why blaming korea and china?Their marketing strategy suck.
Tareq Hasan, 17 Mar 2018As a Japanese company Sony should be at the top of Smartphone market. I donÂ’t know why their ... moreWhy everytime Sony introduce a new phone must have this kind of story?
Just like an AI copy paste the same story..
Much trolls underestimate Sony..
Flooding negative comments to brain wash people..
-. -, 17 Mar 2018my guess is how smartphone market differ than other market
in case of tv, you can go to any l... moreyou are right.
in my country, local retailers often suggest their customers to buy a particular brand (a china brand with two 'o' letters).
non tech people (oftenly women) would easily agree on their suggestions.
and i heard this company also gives bigger bonuses to retailers for each 'o' brand that they can sell.
Anyone knows if the Sony Xperia XZ2 comes with HDMI OUT (with adapter) like the S8/S9 or the iPhones?
1) that ugly design really help in grip and it is water proof with both IP68 and IP65
2) 6 MB ram is much more stable for a flagship then 3/4 MB
3) best sound system ever on a phone
4) LCD screen has fast respond and high quality great for gaming
5) amazing camera with the best gear from the IR sensor to the PDAF hybrid LAF burst/ constant AF and the best slow mo video
6) color spectrum sensor (I don't know what is the use of it but well be good for adjusting screen color to the correct RGB balance)
7) the new OS skin is lighter than before which means less lag or bugs
1) the "PREMIUM" dual glass sandwich is glossy slpy heavy and fargli (easy to drop and break)
2) a lots of people hate hybrid solt for the lack of options but there is no space for 3 solts so it is justified
3) LCD screen is old school and battery consuming and extremely cheap for an expensive flagship
4) the ADVANCE AF seems slower then Dual pixel AF because hybrid AF has PD is using only 5% of the screen pixels but DP use 100% of them the only thing the hybrid focus is good at is close range laser focus and the lack hardware OIS replaced with the EIS results more noise in videos but still better images and f 2.0 is just to narrow it was used sense the Z1 maybe good for highlight not slo mo,s and no 2160 fps60 (which I dont care about) and you cant manualy change the slow mo speed (means no 480fps 240fps on 1080p) right?
and dont forget the 5MP f2.2 no AF camera even the older then selfe is better
5) color spectrum is never seen before like the AI so it doesn't have that much of uses
Tareq Hasan, 17 Mar 2018As a Japanese company Sony should be at the top of Smartphone market. I donÂ’t know why their ... moremy guess is how smartphone market differ than other market
in case of tv, you can go to any local store and have the audio&visual feel first hand, so marketing or not, people still can decide on what they want by actually looking at it
in case of smartphone, there are ton of it, and people can't possibly judge a smartphone with a quick trip on a local store, it need time. and there's where reviewer come to place, it's how a brand is valued, how they market their product to various medium, and it spearheaded by the fact that general consumer will swallow whole on ad and PR talk
in case of my country, how the local retailer always reluctantly force a certain brand on a customer
so, it's mean the difference how the market differ, brand acknowledgment alone won't help
Tareq Hasan, 17 Mar 2018As a Japanese company Sony should be at the top of Smartphone market. I donÂ’t know why their ... morejap's young generations lack interest in smartphone development.
that is not just sony's problem. it is problem of the entire country.
almost all jap's phone company are dying (or bought by bigger company from other country).
sony mobile is the only one that still exist producing phone for international users
As a Japanese company Sony should be at the top of Smartphone market. I donÂ’t know why their products are not appealing the world. We all grew up seeing Sony brand as the top electronics brand of the world. Even the TVs we owned back in 25 years are still running. Why their smartphones are not dominating thatÂ’s a question to be asked to Sony bosses. I hope one day their market will catch up the Samsung and Apple. Because we still believe Sony means quality not gimmicks.
3D Memorys, 16 Mar 2018With the Ambient Flow design and DVS vibrator I guess the phone can spin on the table much unique. yes because this phone is very slippery like a soap
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2018In my opinion Sony really isn't that good at making phones.Sony 6GB RAM plus S845 prowess with lighter Xpesia UI will run smoother than any competitor include IOS even the for next double update will also still better than them.
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2018It's not HTC's design, You should google xperia x10, x10 mini and x8. They used this curved de... moreWith the Ambient Flow design and DVS vibrator I guess the phone can spin on the table much unique.
How come Sony cannot use a side FP scanner in the US but Razer Phone can?
imRGZ, 16 Mar 2018They did copy two things: Phone's back design looks quite close to HTC U11( even mentioned in ... moreActually they don't know how to design and build a phone that's why they are copying from HTC, HTC have sue Sony for design copy.
Manyak maraig, 15 Mar 2018I like the design. Too many haters hey atleast sony did not join the party of copycats copying... moreThey did copy two things: Phone's back design looks quite close to HTC U11( even mentioned in GSMA's XZ2 review) and removal of headphone jack(their exec themselves told they are just following the trend!). An 8.5mm thick s9+ has a headphone jack and a 11mm thick xz2 doesn't have. Can you justify this? Sony missed a golden opportunity to strike big.