Anonymous, 03 Mar 2018This new Htc design is really good. oh wait.. this is not Htc.. this is Sony. meh. why it lo... moreIt looks like HTC because you don't know how a HTC U11/+ and XZ2 compare in looks. Yes, both of them have curved backs. But the curvature is different in the XZ2, hence the reason it reflects light differently than the HTC. Seriously, just because the back is curved doesn't mean the design was stolen by Sony. It's 2018 and we've come to the point where all phones are starting to become slabs of glass on metal frames, and now with the whole "bezel less" trend going on, phones are starting to looking similar to each other. One could say we've reached the pinnacle of smartphone design.
This new Htc design is really good.
oh wait.. this is not Htc.. this is Sony.
meh. why it looks like htc?
Total ugly design and its the steal design from htc it's not ambient flow or anything else they're all stealing design now and wtf with the head phone jack
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 03 Mar 2018Then tell me. What is the advantage of XZ2 compared to S9 other than the Front facing speakers... moreare u out of your mind!!!!
1. when did i say that having a good software isn't important. And even with this argument you can't prove that a Samsgung sounds better as compared to xperia.....
2. I wasn't trying to find mistakes in your comment i was just expressing my beliefs so your numbers never concerned me that was my sequence if you see well.
3. I never mentioned about anyone copying any one so don't taunt me for that. And by the way if something starts becoming a necessity for a consumer they have to be copied wether it is wireless charging bezel less display or a fingerprint scanner. And if you are arguing about the manufacturer philosophies I said then they were simplified words that came straight away from the interviews of both manufacturers had with some big tech news feeders.
This link is for you and I won't reply you back cause i know your arguements are going to be more stupid.
3D Memorys, 02 Mar 2018Trust me, sir, the XZ2 design is more convenient to hold and more character, the people just d... moreno, it's not new design. it looks like galaxy note (without edge screen) from the front, and it looks like htc from the back.
Tann Hauser, 02 Mar 2018If you are not bothered by lack of headphone jack as I am..there is really zero reason not to ... moreRumour is note 9 or s10 won't have it
Oneplus 6 won't have it
Lg is rumoured to remove it
At this rate no one will be left with a jack 😠😭
Anonymous, 02 Mar 2018Damn, most of your arguments are downright childish. Let's rip them one by one.
1. It's not... more1. How about telling that to others that the XZ2 isn't a copy of HTC U11? Tell to the creator of this article that XZ2 isn't a copy of HTC:
It is said here that "It took HTCÂ’s Liquid Surface design instead of even trying to make a unique looking device.".
2. If a user knows the way to prevent those issues with O-LED display. Would that count as a smart user? And FYI, there's a tip on how to prevent those issues on O-LED devices.
So tell me. How about placing one IPS LCD smartphone and one AMOLED smartphone on each side and see how much color the amoled gives compared to lcd's? I have an evidence. Can you prove your claims that LCD doesn't have poor color corrections?
3. Are you sure that 64GB is sufficient? How about checking this article:
It is said that "1080p resolution at 120 fps uses approximately 375 MB per minute and 720p resolution at 240 fps uses approximately 300 MB per minute. So if the sony has like 960fps camera at 1080p. Did you think that it would only eat a hundred Megabytes of storage space?
And you think that having a MicroSD card solves the problem of storage space? What if you get a SD card corruption via transfer?
Just so you know. If you have games, music, and even a lot of social media apps on the primary storage. How can you record a 960FPS content. While the data is stored on microSD card directly and not from the internal storage?
4. You mean this?
Just so you know. From the unit design itself. It's still not available in the package. Wherein when samsung announced the first wireless charging smartphones. They literally have a wireless charging available on the store as separate purchase. And from the looks of the unit. It is a basic wireless charging dock with no other features. Since this is a T H I C C wireless charging dock. Did you know that it will take much longer for this unit to be released? Let's be clear. This is the first time sony is making a wireless charging dock. So in terms of reliability. How can I be sure that it won't explode since the dock itself is T H I C C?
5. And do you think that people all over the world would use this? Usually, people with a lot of pressure especially at work always forget this feature and leave the volume on the smartphone very loud. Just so you know. People who always on alert when it comes to calls usually at work tend to forget this feature.
And if you are working on a marketing. You don't use this feature because of expected calls coming from the client. Let me tell you. If you are discussing a lot of things to the client. And the manager suddenly needs you immediately for important reasons. And the "DO NOT DISTURB" is on. How would the manager feel if he/she waits for you to answer the call?
If someone you love is caught on accident and your love one or someone is calling you for help. And this feature is turn on. How would you respond if your love one has died on accident because of this feature?
This is the reason why users don't need a louder smartphone. Nor has the "Do not disturb" mode on because every call matters to them.
Tann Hauser, 02 Mar 2018If you are not bothered by lack of headphone jack as I am..there is really zero reason not to ... moreXZ2 dont have 3d creator on front cam, only xz2 compact. You seem proud with DVS. Is it useful? Have you tried it? People dont tried it, so it could be gimmick. And one more, people dont mind about slow motion upgraded to 1080p. People appreciated more longer record, not only 0.2s. Wait, where is headphone jack?!!??!
pkbl, 02 Mar 2018Bro...I totally agreed when you were talking about the galaxy s9 but. You sounded like shit wh... moreThen tell me. What is the advantage of XZ2 compared to S9 other than the Front facing speakers, the 960fps camera, and even the software security update?
"The spec you were talking about was all software." Oh so you're telling me that the software isn't important? Think twice about what you're saying here.
2. Was that the number 2 or the number 5?
3. So tell me. Is the wireless charging from Xperia XZ2 a form of copy from other smartphones that has wireless charging? Is the latest model of galaxy S9 and S9+ a copy design from other smartphones?
marko97sx, 02 Mar 2018If you ask a random person, like 10 random people, maximum 2 out of 10 will know about Vivo. A... more"If you ask a random person, like 10 random people, maximum 2 out of 10 will know about Vivo. And no, that was not me biased, it's just common sense ma dude." Where's your proof? Where's your survey that 2 out of 10 people don't know vivo? You're basing on common sense but not without any sufficient evidence to prove your claims that people don't know vivo. Stop being biased and provide me an ACTUAL EVIDENCE/SURVEY!
Too big. I'd like a smartphone under 12.5 mm lenght. Seems Sony can't do it.
They should put a picture up taken with the main camera so one can appreciate it's quiaty
AnonD-521587, 03 Mar 2018bad move on sony's better especially since samsung has not removed the headphone jack. absolut... moreYeah, a big mistake on the jack thing.
But looking overall, aside jack less and Xperia fans dissapointment with some design changes, XZ2 with its 5+ innovations ( hdr recording, hdr upscaling, dvs, front 3d scanner and 1080p super slo mo), and added tech ( wireless charge, camera ISP, fm antenna for 1.2 gbit), is atm best innovative smartphone IMO.
And really great looking IMO, even tho I prefer omnibalance monolith design much more.
Super ugly design, thick and curvy back, only 4GB RAM, 0.2s slowmotion, no OIS, IPS instead of OLED
Tann Hauser, 02 Mar 2018If you are not bothered by lack of headphone jack as I am..there is really zero reason not to ... moreLack of headphone jack is not a bigdeal to me. Im using iphone 7 and i have wireless headsets