I just got XZ premium today. Upgraded from Z5.... Amazing device... More detail soon after i use it a bit, first impressions are just amazing... Compared it to my friend's S8, and it feels like a toy next to XZ premium :D And not just impressive anymore samsung..
AnonD-392500, 01 Nov 2017Ok. Sure. I am just bored lol. Can you tell me how to go to recovery mode in sony phones?Lol, hahaha! Here is the link
I am not sure if this works, I did this method before with my first Sony smartphone XPERIA SP and it worked, but for the newer ones I really don't know. Do it at your own risk ;)
xXENDER FREAKXx, 01 Nov 2017leo R and Tann, please, just stop fighting over this alreadyOk. Sure. I am just bored lol. Can you tell me how to go to recovery mode in sony phones?
xXENDER FREAKXx, 01 Nov 2017leo R and Tann, please, just stop fighting over this alreadyThat's will happen when Samsung and Sony fanboy 'collide' XD
leo R and Tann, please, just stop fighting over this already
Tann Hauser, 31 Oct 2017Quotes: "sammy amoled is best and does not have oled issues", despite all facts provided... ... moreIf I am a samsung fan, why did I buy a sony phone? I write it from my xperia XZs. Although it has weaknesses, I am happy with my phone. I don't need to defend sony or troll samsung. Not like you.
AnonD-392500, 31 Oct 2017As expected, you can't read properly. Read it again..boy
"SonyÂ’s Xperia XZ Premium features ... moreQuotes:
"sammy amoled is best and does not have oled issues", despite all facts provided...
"xperias cameras is the worst", whilst I didnt even talk about Xperias camera...
" pathtic sony fanboy", whilst I only noticed you call someone on trolling just because he described why he likes Xperia more than O+5 without any bashing other brand....
Omg, another sammy fboy troll arises...
Begone to some sammy thread, and stop insulting people here.
Tann Hauser, 31 Oct 20171 dxo mark...a site that said XZ Premium doesnt have bokeh, while it has both in macro mode a... moreAs expected, you can't read properly. Read it again..boy
"SonyÂ’s Xperia XZ Premium features a capable smartphone camera that gets the job done Â— especially in good light Â— but which doesnÂ’t rise to the heights of the top phones from other manufacturers."
"even at 19MP, it doesnÂ’t produce overall better images or video than many other phones with lower or similar-resolution sensors."
They don't state a thing about bokeh.
All OLEDs are not the same like all android phones are not the same. Samsung's OLED displays never have an issue and they are the best displays on any phone.
I don't bash any brands. I am just saying the truth and I'll always no matter it is sony thread or samsung thread.
P.S. Don't bark at me. I didn't reply you in the first place. I replied to annonymous. Not you. All you think is to defend sony no matter what. Typical sony fan boy. Path*tic.
AnonD-392500, 31 Oct 20171. Even if some mobile cameras can match old DSLR, that mobile is not sony for sure. Xperias h... moreYour 4 comments are 100% true. And Samsung keeps the best Amoled screens for itself.
What will these Sony fanboys say next year when Sony flagships ditch the obsolete LED screens and use Oled screens. Apple has changed this year to amoled.
Gsmarena discusses low light photos of Sony XZ premium.
The samples are hardly inspiring, with plenty of detail lost to heavy-handed noise reduction, which ironically isn't doing all that good of a job of masking the noise itself. Now it's not a terrible performance by any means, but it's just lagging behind the vast majority of competitors.
LCD/LED screens are old technology and are slowly being phased out. Oled screens are becoming the norm. Apple has just changed to Amoled in 2017.
LCD/LED suffer from stuck pixels, dead pixels, broken pixels, and residual image problems, Moving images blur, smear, or ghosting. Black or single-colored lines, visible crack, a large discolored area, or a black/multicolored spot that doesnÂ’t align with the pixel grid, Color banding, backlight bleed and the dreaded dead pixels.
You can usually identify bleeding via bright spots of light on the edges of a display, which are most evident in dark or low-light situations. As you test for clouding, any bleeding of the backlight should also be obvious as well.
xXENDER FREAKXx, 31 Oct 2017Well, is this war? Actually no, well leo R is actually saying the fact. All SNAPDRAGON 835 are... moreActually I dont agree with his false statements in all four points.
But yah, you re right...debating is useless.
AnonD-392500, 30 Oct 20171. No smartphone camera can shoot DSLR quality pictures 2. Tell your sister's boyfriend to st... moreWell, is this war? Actually no, well leo R is actually saying the fact. All SNAPDRAGON 835 are the same, no matter what, maximum download speeds, upload speeds, the only difference is how the brand manufacturer put the antenna lines on the smartphone. And smartphone cameras are definitely still not reaching DSLR level quality photos. Guys, chill, it is just an opinion from leo R. Some of what he said I agree it is true, well except the 3rd and the 4th, the 3rd one idk what is going one and the 4th one? Lol. Really guys, just chill
AnonD-392500, 31 Oct 20171. Even if some mobile cameras can match old DSLR, that mobile is not sony for sure. Xperias h... more1 dxo mark...a site that said XZ Premium doesnt have bokeh, while it has both in macro mode and background defocus mode. They can make effort to swich to portrait mode on some other, but not to bokeh modeon a Sony phone??
Oh pleassse...they lost quite some credibility with their new circumstantial based protocol.
2. Nope, Sammy also did it themselves, but only in laboratory conditions,real life results didnt impress with some 580 mbit/s.
3. Guess you didnt read the title, it said amoled, as in sammy amoled. And site is quite known. Guess you read only Sammys own conclusions on their screen.
4. You are on a Sony thread bashing Sony and defending Sammy. I gave you a factual review on amoled pixel deterioration and Sony lte speeds, you dont accept, but find silly excuses.
Tann Hauser, 31 Oct 20171. In auto mode, yes they can, but not in lowlight shooting. DSLR has advantage in optics for ... more1. Even if some mobile cameras can match old DSLR, that mobile is not sony for sure. Xperias have worst cameras. They have good sensors but software processing is too bad.
"SonyÂ’s Xperia XZ Premium features a capable smartphone camera that gets the job done Â— especially in good light Â— but which doesnÂ’t rise to the heights of the top phones from other manufacturers"
Lmao! That's what DXO mark says. Got only 82 points in photo.
2. That test was conducted by sony. There is no evidence. If apple and samsung do this test by themselves, they can get 950Mb/s download speed. Who knows?
3. What I said is samsung made AMOLEDs don't have this issue. These panels works perfect even after 5 years. If these panels have issues, samsung will use cheaper LCDs like sony flagships. Why use expensive AMOLEDs? Also, The link you posted is about lumia phones written by tiny website that no one knows.
4. I have both sony and samsung phones. I don't troll other brands. I just tell the true facts.
AnonD-392500, 30 Oct 20171. No smartphone camera can shoot DSLR quality pictures
2. Tell your sister's boyfriend to st... more1. In auto mode, yes they can, but not in lowlight shooting. DSLR has advantage in optics for bokeh and stuff. There are numerous compares of mobile cams to DSLRs over the internet...in some scenarios they are quite comparable. So, Id say while not comparable to newer topnotch DSLRs, mobile cameras can quite match older models tho.
2. Yes, all sd835 devices have cat16 but not all can utilize it to max, not even Xperia with its more advanced antenna tech, but it reaches peak speeds that are well above what other phones can do in real life scenarios( if I remember correctly it reached up to 750 mbit/s on lte in real life scenario).
3. Yes it does. Pixels on amoled degrade quite fast, first to go is blue one, so user can notice the difference in a years time already.
4. Why you call him a troll?!
He posted his opinion on quality of this phone and reasons he likes it.
Only real trolls call out someone a troll on this thread, just for liking this phone and giving reasons for it .
AnonD-481725, 30 Oct 2017What the heck!? Spam in the shallow? Lol, read your comment and your post history before accus... moreWhat is "Spam in the shallow" supposed to mean ? As it makes no sense in English. His 4 comments were 100% true, so why are you attacking him ? Everybody is entitled to their opinion and comments. This is a public forum. Leave him alone Blind Sony Fanboy.
AnonD-392500, 30 Oct 20171. No smartphone camera can shoot DSLR quality pictures 2. Tell your sister's boyfriend to st... moreWhat the heck!? Spam in the shallow? Lol, read your comment and your post history before accusing other people with spam randomly, he just has his own opinion, leave him alone Samsung fanboy.