Any complaints about the battery???? Coz I have the xperia T and i charge twice a day. Sometimes thrice
i can confirm that once i removed the shatter proof layer the proximity sensor started working, plus i have not rooted this phone since i got it two weeks ago and it is bawss.
All Features Are Good..
This Z d Best For Dis Decade..
No doubt At All..
But, One Thing The Charger Is Not Good. As well As Ear Phones.
AnonD-116724, 12 Apr 2013Come on~ I'm a happy user of SONY Xperia Z...^^Y Did you read all the comments & reviews... moreok true I did not charge it at all before first use. Now what is the procedure of optimizing the battery since its been one week that I bought this fone ?
AnonD-116724, 12 Apr 2013I'm not sure about that~ You still can see your LED Notification light or not? If you can se... morethanks a ton !! the cover was actually covering the proximity sensor. Once out its works fine..thnx again
AnonD-116724, 15 Apr 2013Come on~
What I heard from Sammy users supporting about AMOLED is just by changing the settin... moreWake up man.. This phone is already outdated. It stands nowhere near the Sgs4 and htc one. I heard people complainig about the crappy screen (which is a fact), VERY poor battery, crappy loudspeaker, heating up (that means draining battery), poor connections (some people have wifi problems with it), poor camera software and what not..
The only pros for this phone that i can think of:
The build quality and design is better than sgs4.
That's it! The other two flagships I mentioned kills it in everything else.
hey guyz , i wanna buy dis beast !! bt wanna know about d loudspeaker volume ? is der any diffrence in loudspeaker volume after d update ?
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2013lol its funny seeing all these sony fanboys who probably hasnt owned a sony z peria z yet, say... morean its funny trolls like u who never ownd a s4 n say amoled is better dan tft...
Singh_India, 15 Apr 2013I am fan of Sony coz it having faster performence. To compare for screen clarity Sammy having... morelol ur funny as sammy... sammy display is clear dan.sony lol.... my x8 display is clear dan.s3
AnonD-22442, 15 Apr 2013Hi All, I have purchased a White Xperia Z about 3 weeks back and I must say, its pretty goo... moretrue !!!! but some issues can be fixed with 4.2.2 update , thats y sony is taking a bit extra time to release the update ...!!!
AnonD-22442, 15 Apr 2013Hi All,
I have purchased a White Xperia Z about 3 weeks back and I must say, its pretty goo... moreplease tell me ... samsung tab2 (or) sony xperia z ..which one was the best ... i was interest in apps downloading..
AnonD-22442, 15 Apr 2013Hi All,
I have purchased a White Xperia Z about 3 weeks back and I must say, its pretty goo... morei was ready too buy this smart phone..... one thing i was to ask for the sony xperia z users..... some one tells mee its hangs ..... is it real ?... please reply for this... i was going to buy the phonee
After updating my Z to build #434, battery is draining very soon. earlier it was fine in build # 350. Does any one faced this problem?
I have purchased a White Xperia Z about 3 weeks back and I must say, its pretty good. I will list the Pro's and Con's as per me.
1. Excellent phone build. Feels sturdy and strong. No sounds of creaking etc.
2. Awesome screen. I compared it to my Dad's S III, and this screen beats it hands down. Colors are much more real and crisp.
3. Throw the heaviest app at it and it still does not lag.
4. Awesome camera. In auto mode, it over corrects sometimes to make the photo look a bit fake, but it can be adjusted.
5. Love the Google App, where it shows me traffic patterns and latest scores of my fav football teams by remembering my search history.
6. Truly water proof. I have thrown everything at it and thrown it in everything. Still standing.
1. Battery life!!! Weak. Barely lasts 1 day, with screen brightness at the lowest possible setting, 3G data on, and data sync every 15-30 mins. Using WatsApp and phone for about 3 hours only.
2. Heating up!!, phone heats up when playing heavy games or using phone for long time.
3. For a flagship model, It should have had a document editor.
4. Speaker sound is low. Could have been much better.
5. The HOME, BACK and TASK MANAGER button should have been solid buttons. Its placed below the keyboard and often I end up pressing the keys by mistake.
That's all I can think of at the moment. If anyone has any queries or doubts, ping me. :)