kick ass phone with full hd screen but batter can be one major reason In-built. :(
I saw the display set in Sabah, Malaysia. Looks a lot beautiful in real than in the pictures. ZL looks amazing too. I'm getting the Z this March 15.
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2013I would like to purchase this phone soon. Can it support 64gb mmc? FYI~
It does support 64GB Micro SDXC memory card...=]
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2013I would like to purchase this phone soon. Can it support 64gb mmc? Microsd 64 gb I think yes but format it with fat32. It is not indicated here but xda forum actual user did it.
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2013I would like to purchase this phone soon. Can it support 64gb mmc? read the specs, it says up to 32 GB.
I would like to purchase this phone soon. Can it support 64gb mmc?
I am a phonocoholic, I cant stop buying and using newly released phones and if its not up to mark, sell it after very short use like 3 to 4 days. Currently I am using Iphone 5, htc one X plus and a galaxy note 2. I have more than 6000 contacts. I need the best phone for talking which should do the following.
1. It should identify names of callers listed in my contacts, HTC can do it, identifying callers from reverse numbers, Iphone and samsung cant do it even with the new application "current caller id" cant do it all the time. Sony xperia z do caller identification perfecly. Htc and Z are co winner in contact list caller identification.
2. Call waiting of other party is not shown in any phone except Symbian Nokia, now Z shows it. Z is a clean winner.
3. If you use battery stamina even then battery runs first, you have to disable Google Plus applicatin, your Z's battery will run 3 days.
4. Contact sync in Z took 8 hours to transfer 6000 contacts, which Other android phones does in 1 minute.
5. This phone looks like a piece of gem in your hand, with all glass around.
6. If the software bugs are corrected I declare it as number one phone in the current market. Waiting to see HTC one ( Samsung 4 as plasticy and copycat I dont feel to bring it in the competetion of sophsticated phones, whatever popularity it may have, everybody does not drive a Rolls Royce!)
Its really amazing device and proud to say that am also one luckiest person to have this beast...Wonderful experience with this beast which i had ever in my lifetime...Hats-Off Sony...
The Sculley interview contains - among
other things - another gem: Steve Jobs was
in love with Sony. Sony's products, Sony's
factories, the clothes the workers wore,
everything - Jobs loved it. Sony's CEO gave
Sculley and Jobs the first Walkman and
tours of the factories that made them, and
all this impressed Jobs a great deal.
Sent from my xperia S
"We used to go visit Akio Morita and he had
really the same kind of high-end standards
that Steve did and respect for beautiful
products," Sculley recalls, "I remember Akio
Morita gave Steve and me each one of the
first Sony Walkmans. None of us had ever
seen anything like that before because there
had never been a product like that. This is
25 years ago and Steve was fascinated by it.
The first thing he did with his was take it
apart and he looked at every single part.
How the fit and finish was done, how it was
Now we know,.. Who inspire Apple alot,.. People who think Sony not good enough should shame,.. Im not fanboy, but i admire innovation, sometimes its inspire me to do beyond mainstream,.. I like,and bought from sony P1i to Xperia S, they always fit in my personal preference,
Good luck for Sony,.. This xperia Z will make big splash, i believe that..
To other fanboy,.. Read alot,. Is not about spec,etc the only matter..
Cheers from indonesia (wish i could afford this beauty piece of art)
well m a nokia user,zlooks awsome, i think its gonna turn the things around for sony... hope they market the phone well..n the battry life is good
Just yesterday I purchased Xperia z it is super smartphone and I'm happy with it. I'm little afraid about its battery, coz. it is non removable....in case any issue then what is the solution of all non removable battery
? can it replaceable agency?
I love my s2.... but to afford z I have to sell my s2..... I wish to keep both but a normal guy saving money for this phone. won't change until 3 years...so if battery dies after a year...service center replacrment only safe option?... if phone ever hangs how to restart? help help help help me ppl please answer me
Those losers who still saying SONY phones battery life sux~
Pls look at those link below...
SONY had been studying batteries for over 40 yrs~
U can call SONY the co-founder of batteries...
Pls study SONY history~
It will take more time 2 read them than other brands coz they r GREAT inventors...=]