Sony Xperia Z: Battery life
In use the Xperia Z not only lasted a day but went a good way through a second. We went 31 hours and still had 20 percent of the battery remaining. We achieved this with moderate usage and the Stamina Mode switched on.
AnonD-115391, 25 Feb 2013Those are the most hilarious reasons I have ever seen. Looks like either you don't have enough... moreHow someone who can buy sammy but not xperia z? All high end phones are of same prices. What kind of silly comment is this. And if your really want the solid quality and beauty why don't you buy a brick made out of Gold along with nokia 3310?
am fan of sony, but am sure I will not pay 980$ for a mobile what you have done sony I must to wait until the price drop down it will takes long time :(
TMach, 25 Feb 2013Absolutely agree with you on that which is why I will bave the white version in my hands on Friday! wow,
im going to buy the white one as well
but its purple teases me as hell
Those are the most hilarious reasons I have ever seen. Looks like either you don't have enough money to buy a Sony or you regret your decision that you bought a plastic sammy. I bought S3 and regret it the most now. That is nothing but a crap. Anyhow,
1. Do you even know the difference of contrast ratios or do even know why AMOLED is better? Lolz, first study some engineering. AMOLED is cheap piece of tech for companies who do now want to do Deep R&D. This is the only reason why Apple, Sony and HTC are still sticking their Guns to this. Anyhow, Sony has the best TV Display tech in world, looks like you would want challenge that as well.
2. Battery? Looks like you dont have any work to do. Even if you have such a phone with good specs, I dont think you can sit and watch and play with phone for 6 hours to drain the battery. And if you do, this means you really dont have any other work or Job.
3. Waterproof protection. Few Months? Do you think people are fool here or engineers at Sony do not know what they are making
4. Camera? So now you have problem that camera is slightly better? Were you expecting a DSLR from phone or you are gonna use your phone to shoot some fashion portraits? People like you cried on the forums saying that phones do not have SD card slots. When Sony gave you the SD Card slot, now you are saying 13MP is too much data? Woow!
5. Post Service. Yeah, Sony does it bad in USA but not in Asia or Europe. But truly, in US, I never felt the need of service station because 99% times product are of good quality build unlike plastic company.
Now, if you don't want this device, than simply don't looks at it. Why are you forcing others not to look at it? Are you some kind of Plastic company activists? Lolz
TheNeighbor, 25 Feb 2013Yes, Sony has the best looking modern minimalistic Android design. This one's the best looking... moreAbsolutely agree with you on that which is why I will bave the white version in my hands on Friday!
., 25 Feb 2013I'm not saying that this phone is bad, and i really like the looks of it. I'm just saying it w... moreEvery idiot knows that! This is tech and tomorrow's new thing is very quickly out of date. That is the fate of all new tech so ...your point what exactly? Even that shiny new toy yet to be released will be outdated in 3 months. Stop trolling pleaseeeeeee!
Badjstar, 25 Feb 20135 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GET SONY XPERA Z: 1.Screen lacks good contrast, making images ... moreYawn....you are so boring and one dimensional and oh yes, you are most definitely a TROLL. Go get a life and stop hating. It is so ugly and demeaning to debase yourself like that!
sony did not release this phone to get into competition and stay for long. so does any other brands. that's why they introduce new model every time.
this phone was released so that consumers will have a selection. if u like it, buy it. if not, dont buy. as simple as that. exercise your right to choose and buy what u want and shut TFU. no need to convince anybody not to buy this.
im worried about the HSDPA (3G signel) singel. my LENOVO A60 has HSDPA 900 / 2100 but i never seen full signel ( only 2 bars fills of 4)
Xperia Z has HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 so Xperia Z also like Lenovo A60? My 3G signel wont get full signel.. if anyone knows about this please reply me ASAP. please
Im little worried about the 3G network. I have a Lenovo A60 and supports HSDPA 900 / 2100 and my HSDPA never full. ( it only fills 2 bars of 4) so Xperia Z has only 850 / 900 / 2100 HSDPA. will it be a problem in my country? Please help me ASAP! thanks
im using Xperia S, and I already compare the amoled screen, I prefer TFT screen which give me reality colour,..
Xperia Z will deliver more sharp picture,.. natural look,.. lot better...
I will buy this phone even base the design only,.. its so beautiful.. charming,.. Sony often late to give update and spec, becoz they want to give The best they could,.. they think from every small part,
the spec every flagship, will different by small number, but The design will give u different accent,..
for sony hater... go away.. u dont have beautiful taste
San, 25 Feb 2013I gurss that...its not the fault of the phone..NTFS is not supported by MicroSD'syes you can, install ntfs paragon from playstore
Badjstar, 25 Feb 20135 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GET SONY XPERA Z:
1.Screen lacks good contrast, making images ... moreone reason that you should learn that get out from sony forum and do love with your plastic bulky shitsung products.