AnonD-95604, 08 Jan 2014Camera.... Bad.. Very Bad.... :-(may i know what unit you're comparing to?
Ali, 07 Jan 2014well i have been using this phone for more than a week's time...the people concerned about bat... moreYou are kidding us, how can an update make the display consume less power at same brightness?
The Z1 never had a battery problem with the display off, its when the display is on it drains the battery so fast and that will never change.
well i have been using this phone for more than a week's time...the people concerned about battery can rate it after upgrading to JB 4.3...it's one of the best phone in battery life which doesnt need daily recharge..i have not seen any android having this much of battery time..i previously used SG3 & SG4..both are like plastic cheap products..no durability ..over saturated fake colors...i am very much satisfied with the phone ,Quality & Features..back to sony again from Sammy.com korea.com
its been 3 weeks since i bouhgt mine and now the screen is on but it is not showing anything on the screen and its very hot like fire...cant even switch it off...thats bad
Mukul, 07 Jan 2014I have purchased Sony Xperia Z1 mobile on 31Dec2013 and using flipkart. Since then i am using ... moreIt does have a magnetic charging dock. The only flip slots are for usb, sim and sdcard.
I dont charge 3 times a day. Battery life is good (3000mah)
I don't think anyone expects SLR quality from SMARTPHONE cameras. But this camera is better than any camera on a smartphone. Remember to set the camera to manual to be able to set the quality to 20.7MP
winjilcom, 07 Jan 2014My Samsung Galaxy S4 has a Better camera with 13mp...with a super amoled display This one ... moreAMOLED display has nothing to do with the quality of the pictures taken. And you have to set the camera to manual to be able to set it to 20.7. So it is not fake.
ToonToon, 07 Jan 2014How to Restart Non-Removable Battery Android Phone When Hanged or Strucked And Power Button Do... moreInside the sim card flap there is a tiny red button that says off. Press and hold it with the tip of a pen to force shutdown.
I have purchased Sony Xperia Z1 mobile on 31Dec2013 and using flipkart. Since then i am using it.
I have observed two deficiency in product.(Not drawbacks since product can not be used for purpose product have been built and marketed by sony). Sony should recall this product on moral grounds.
1. Battery (Screen playback of only 5 Hours on power saving mode) - Settings i am using all Auto sinc off, NFC off, Blue tooth off, Background data for majority application blocked. Screen is consuming 60% of battery. So if you wants to use this mobile for on the go multimedia or a gaming device (which sony claims it is) this is not the phone to choose since you have to charge 3 times a day.
Sony providing battery backup free with this product but whether u will like to carry battery with u and charged three times a day.
2. Charging point have flip...with such a frequent charging your flip will abandon...and with this your mobile will not be waterproof after 6 month...sony should have given magnetic dock charger compulsory with this device.
3. Looking is good..
4. Processing speed is also good..
5. Camera over hyped...good but its not something for which you should compromise on deficiencies
6. Connectivity with other sony device great
7. Heavy but better looks compensate it
I will not suggest anyone to buy this mobile till battery issue and charging flip is resolved by Sony.
My Samsung Galaxy S4 has a Better camera with 13mp...with a super amoled display
This one is blurry, this 20.7 mp is a fake
How to Restart Non-Removable Battery Android Phone When Hanged or Strucked And Power Button Doesn’t Work?
So, is this phone that much better than the Nexus 5? The reason I'm asking is because an unlocked Nexus 5 costs $350 on Google's own site, which is about half as much as the Sony Xperia Z1. Is the Sony phone worth the double price?