Limited, 21 Jul 2014Ok, things to consider.. 1. Loudness and clarity of voice is not handset dependent alone. Y... moreThanx a lot man!, i will make the order tomorow!, great review, keep up the good work and when i will get it, i will write here my own review in order to help the people in making a good choice!, have a nice evening
please suggest some phones which are feature wise similar to z1 compact..
AnonD-282954, 12 Jul 2014Hi
I have few queries regarding this flagship
Pls try to post your experiences
-Loud spea... more- Loudspeaker is average due to its waterproofing.
- There's an update to Contacts app.
- Mine is 4.4.4 now, never hangs. Unlike my phone when it was still in 4.4.2.
n0-way, 21 Jul 2014oh yes! the same questions i have to ask too!:
- battery life?
- volum in ... moreOk, things to consider..
1. Loudness and clarity of voice is not handset dependent alone. You should also check it with your network carrier. But from my experience, its clear, loudness is average but you can still hear the person talking to you.
2. Screen.. I tried 3 movies.. from old (not so old) to new ones. Still, depends on the quality of the movie. All of my movies are in 1080p. Depends on the encoder of the movie.
*The Mask (1995)
I don't want to try cartoonish animated movies as much as possible like Kung Fu Panda, Monster Inc., etc. I want it to be more realistic.
- The Mask: Wow, 1080p on a 1995 movie?! yep. I tried it and it's horrible on my Z1c.. lots of deepblacks!
- Transformers: Good quality, and sound effects. no deepblacks so far.
- Robocop: Night scene in this movie was great! you can still see details.
Video playing like you're in a movie? Yes, thanks to x reality. But take note, you may need to set the brightness to maximum to appreciate what you're watching.
3. Flashbleed is caused by the cases that you bought somewhere. Not on the phone itself. Never had this problem. So this is a lame excuse.
4. Battery: Stamina mode works great once your phone is at 10%. We had several brownouts during typhoon for two days and it lasted me almost the same. (Well, without data of course.)
5. Don't be in rush to buy a phone. Think what you like and what your preferences are. :)
Does the z1 compact have the provision of moving downloaded apps to SD card?,instead of the phone memory?
economie , 19 Jul 2014Hy everybody! please tell me, help me understand something : the speker is it too low volume? ... moreoh yes! the same questions i have to ask too!:
- battery life?
- volum in incall and musiq?
- video playing like an movie or something? does it have deep blacks?
thanx a lot!
This phone is just amazing. I have small girly hands and the Z1 Compact fits perfectly in my palm. Fortunately, I didn't get flash bleed problems. I never experienced lag. Battery life is great. Everything about this phone is awesome. 10/10! :)
Hy everybody! please tell me, help me understand something : the speker is it too low volume? and the incall quality: it.s good enought? you can hear the people voice loud and clear? And the screen: how is it on mouvies? does it have deep blacks? can you see objects if it is night clear? or don.t? please help me with this informations because i want to buy this and it.s availble only on the internet to buy! i can not test it before buying! thanx a lot!
Just don't buy this phone. The flashbleed is so bad and the camera quality overall is poor specially indoors. Also You can't move apps to external SD card even on stock Jellybean which leaves you with the only the 11GB internal storage and your card can only be used to save media files. Samsung and HTC phones allow this even on Kitkat. Finally, Sony just don't care about their customers at all.
mido, 16 Jul 2014is this device support THROW technology or not , and what features you think it's in Z2 and no... moreI have the device. It does have Throw technology.
Not sure about Z2 features though. I think they just differ in RAM, battery and screen.
is this device support THROW technology or not , and what features you think it's in Z2 and not in this one
Marcosorus, 15 Jul 2014As many here, the loudspeaker is the main problem. I miss all my phone call whenever my phone ... moreNo u don't there is 2gb of ram. No phone shows the full amt of ram. The missing ram is used by the op system it's self.
great phone ive ever have!! there is no lag etc on firmware 108 so i decide to bring four thumbs up!
very good phone, but screen is getting dirty very fast and is not bright enough. Im waiting for Z3Compact. :)
As many here, the loudspeaker is the main problem. I miss all my phone call whenever my phone is in my pocket (4.4.2 and 4.4.4).
One more little detail... I only have 1.7go of ram