vanjossi, 01 Jul 2014Is possible to turn off vibration while typing SMS?when you are writing something, go to page 2 in the same keyboard and enter in the settings button, there you will be able to change many things of the keyboard
..all people out there about your z1 compact sometimes will restarted or not? ... answer my concern!
vanjossi, 01 Jul 2014Is possible to turn off vibration while typing SMS?go to settings then sounds and untick vibration on touch. or go to keyboard setting and remove it from there.
Sony Xperia Z1 mini already has KitKat 4.4.4 :)Sony done well:)
I like compact handsets from 4.3~4.7" display and it is the most powerful specs compact handsets.
I like Samsung but no mini can beat this Sony Xperia z1 mini. I hope to get soon Sony Xperia Z2 Mini with FHD display.
hey guys. I would like to know how long does the Sony xperia z1 compact last to you? because mine lasts less than a day with not heavy use. is it normal? thanks for your answers
Is it possible to turn off vibrations while typing SMS? I tried to turn off in settings,but didn't help..
Limited, 30 Jun 2014Just got this phone 2 weeks ago. Version is 4.4.2.. Still waiting for the OTA update or maybe ... moreMine is on 4.3, never had an app opening and hang/restart on me...
try updating to 4.4.4... it seems to solve all the bugs from 4.4.2
Anonymous, 30 Jun 2014Hi which one is better HTC 816 or z1 compact? I don't mind the internal memory. I just want a ... moreBattery test of Z1c shows web browsing over 12h, and video playback over 10h
So, you are guarranted about 10h of online video playback on Z1c
HTC 816 should be about the same, or a bit less, web browsing under 12h,video playback above 10h...
me again. forgot to ask something i'm just curious. why do we need to root a phone that is unlocked? thanks.
since it can not be removed, what am i'm suppose to do when battery reaches the end of it's days? i know that the phone it self my not last that long anyway, but if it does, what happens then. and how long does the battery suppose to last? i mean its entire life time. thanks guys.
Miss Unknown, 30 Jun 2014why you prefer sony xz1c than ip5c ? what the difference between that two model ?Refer to google please
Hi which one is better HTC 816 or z1 compact? I don't mind the internal memory. I just want a phone with good battery back up in heavy usage like watching movies online.
Which one is better in heavy usage HTC 816 or z1 compact? I don't mind the internal memory, I just want a phone with good battery back up when using internet and watching online movies.
rejaz, 29 Jun 2014XZ1C is better option or you can wait for iPhone 6 (IOS8) for big screen.why you prefer sony xz1c than ip5c ? what the difference between that two model ?
Did you know that many major corporations have office floors of employees acting as an average Joe ,whose sole job it is to compliments and market their products in online blogs etc. ...?
Just got this phone 2 weeks ago. Version is 4.4.2.. Still waiting for the OTA update or maybe will try to use the pc companion. Here's what I noticed so far.
1. Very smooth. Opens the apps fast and easy. Love the themes!
2. Sound is not so loud? People don't want to listen to your music all the time right? LOL. Anyways, sound is good (for me. go try it for yourself too.)
3. The compact name stands for what it is. Easy use with one hand.
4. Beautiful and slick.
5. Benchmarks? what benchmarks? its in the user-experience!
6. Stamina mode works great on low battery.
7. Wide range of band signals.
1. When opening apps, it hangs then the phone restarts. (once in a while...I can still tolerate it.)
2. Smudges.. oh yes that's why I bought the white one. But hey make sure to back it up with screen protector.
3. Kinda very sensitive when it comes to touch.
4. Ergonomics should also be considered by SONY. Look at LG G Flex and G2, Xperia V too. you hand hold them easily. And I hope, Z2 compact wouldn't be the same as its older brother.
5. Camera is slow when switching from back to front and vice versa. (4.4.4 fix please?)
My rating: 8.5/10
My judgment: Good phone for everyday use. Stylish and premium feel. User friendly as always.
My suggestion: No overheating or what so ever. Don't abuse your phone too much! Go try their test unit before buying so you won't be disappointed. Coz that's what I did :)