Hi guys, I'm planning to buy a new phone with a medium budget in 2015. I have two choices: the one is sony xperia z2 and other is lg g2. But I made up my mind to go for xperia z2. But I'm worried if this phone is stable or not. I mean now a days, phones are getting cheaper and better. If you buy a new phone now, it will have no value in market after 6 months. OS, processor, some special features everything will be retarded. I have galaxy s4 right now. It was too costly when I bought it and now it has no value. Everyone just forgot s4. So will same thing happen to xperia z2 ? Is it worth buying ? I'm going to use it for long period. So please suggest me.
AnonD-365526, 14 Jul 2015Bought A Purple Sony Xperia Z2 from Sony Centre, Golpark, Kolkata, India on January 11th, 2015... moreYou have cleared all my doubts regarding Z3,Z3c & Z2 in a very beautiful way.Great user review man.Thanks a lot :)
hi...im wanting to buy s sony z2...but im not sure about it...is it a good phone..
Bought A Purple Sony Xperia Z2 from Sony Centre, Golpark, Kolkata, India on January 11th, 2015 ... Since then overall experience is really nice ... With moderate usage I got 1 day 8 hours battery back up and with heavy It lasted for 18 hours which included a Full HD movie watching for 2.15 hours, some serious gaming like Riptide GP 2, Music for 3 hours and FB and Whatsapp. Screen on time 6 Hours 51 Minutes which I would say pretty good for a Full HD Smartphone. Well I would like to sum up categorically.
Pros: 1. Full HD Screen is a treat to watch.
2. I've chosen the purple one which is different from the others, ppl used to see when I'm on a call, truly a FLAGSHIP design.
3. Camera is good overall if you can play with the settings a little bit. Low lights shots are great if you can customize the settings.
4. For a Smartphone with Full HD screen in this category, battery backup is really good, from 8am in the morning when I left home, a moderate to little bit heavy use took a slight toll on the battery life as when I get back home (Around 8.30 pm), 48% Battery still left which is enough to last for several more hours. Stamina mode is helpful.
5. Notification light is good.
6. Dual Speakers (Up & Down) work perfectly. Sound is not that much loud when comparing to Giant speakers like HTC, but Sound quality is really good as when in a quiet room, it feels awesome listening through the speakers. The stock earphone that came with the box is great (Sony MH750) ... Though I didn't get the opportunity to try the DNC Headset by SONY, the stock one works pretty well ...
7. Performance is superb, multitasking is buttery smooth as 3 GB RAM is enough ... You get almost 1.5 GB free RAM always ...
8. Out of 16 GB inbuilt memory, 12 GB available which is enough for apps as I've a 32 GB Sandisk Class 10 Ultra Memory Card for videos, music and pictures.
9. Haven't tried the waterproofing capability yet, though for me its a Contingency thing. For daily purpose, who gonna jump in a pool to take a watery snap ... However, the build quality is epitome of Sony's brilliance ... Whenever I get a call in public, people used to look at the beast ... Superb design ...
Cons: Nothing much. It heats up a bit after "HEAVY" Graphics intense gaming like Asphalt and Riptide GP 2. But my sister played Plants Vs Zombies for more than 30 minutes and it was not that much hot I would say. I experimented with different games and it tends to get hot when more Graphics intensive games are played. Otherwise during net surfing in Chrome for around 1 hour the temperature was under control ...
P.S. I got it for INR 34,990 from Sony Store and I would say its worth the price. The Best of Sony ... Xperia Z3 is too expensive with slight difference ... But I would say, Z2 has improved a lot from Xperia Z1 in terms of design, build quality and performance. Great Phone indeed ...
angel, 14 Jul 2015hloo..how much time xperia z2 battery is taking to fully charge from 0 to 100%3h and half
Hello tell me that eBay seller name I want buy dis mobile how is it condition camera,gaming,what about heating
hloo..how much time xperia z2 battery is taking to fully charge from 0 to 100%
Sam, 14 Jul 2015Has any one bought xperia z2 from ebay... how is the phone.... can we trust them.... any body ... moreHey Sam,
I got it from ebay. Actaully It was imported from Singapore and the phone was delevered in an excellent condition. No issues at all. It all depends on the buyer you are buying from.
GREENY, 13 Jul 2015shatter proof glass? love the phone but the glass smashes so easily!!!!!!how do you use it? as a hammer?
Has any one bought xperia z2 from ebay... how is the phone.... can we trust them.... any body pls reply for this....
we should not by any mobile except sony z2.. if we have a budget arround 32000..awsome awsome and awsome mobile..everything is superb...camera, battery,hardware,software,body dont buy any phone..i have purchase in march 2015...there is no single complain regarding this phone..
I have a sony xperia z2 wich is should be water resistant after taking 2 photos for less than 5 min under the water the speaker was down and than the camera and after 12 hours the screen and now the device is shutting down i dont know if there is a possibility of any kind of refund about this case ( noting that i already checked all the closure button before putting the device in the water)
i just need a clarification and to know who is the responsible
hoping to reply as soon as possible
contact name : mohamad Ayoub
reference number : 0096171770223
AnonD-186393, 12 Jul 2015Guys, xperia z2 or the iphone 5s?Z2 of course. Battery juice endurance rating is 89hrs. I5 not lasting... screen is bigger for Z2 @5.2" vs I5 @4" only. Too small for nowadays application. Won't b wrong
Bought My Xperia Z2 Last Month And Upgraded To Android 5..
It's Works Perfectly, With Same Two Days Battery Life ,High Performance ,And Great Camera Detail ..Also Out Really Is Waterproof :)
Great Phone From Sony,
shatter proof glass? love the phone but the glass smashes so easily!!!!!!
I want to buy this phone
bcoz more features in this phone
really great congratulations to
Saga, 03 Jul 2015Great phone i've ever buy. After updated to lollipop i don't face any problem like heat issue... moreDid you use it in gaming,music,browsing?if yes,did this z2 battry lasts in 2 days?? bcoz im havin sum battery issue now,it drains so fast.im really dis appointed now,can you give.me some advice or suggestion with it..thanks
I have a question. After upgrading the operating system to Lollipop during the phone call only one speaker is working the one in the bottom. while in Kitkat they were both working. Is that normal ? how can I fix that ?