AnonD-365788, 20 Feb 2015what about charging time it takes 3 hours to get a full charge is this okay @lancer2411 - Yeah it takes too much time though... almost 2 hours 20 mnts to charge fully> i haven't tried magnetic dock though
AnonD-365526, 19 Feb 2015Bought A Purple Sony Xperia Z2 from Sony Centre, Golpark, Kolkata, India on January 11th, 2015... morewhat about charging time it takes 3 hours to get a full charge is this okay
its nice in specifications z2 best of sony xperia mobiles
and when will lollipop update comes in india ???
Amir Az, 18 Feb 2015Please Help.
Is SONY Xperia Z2 Good at taking Selfie or not?
Thanks...!Bad at selfie
i have the very first xperia z, and now will buy xperia z2, i will skip xperia z1 cuz z1 loudspeaker sounds pretty much the same as z and its not loud
AnonD-365526, 19 Feb 2015Bought A Purple Sony Xperia Z2 from Sony Centre, Golpark, Kolkata, India on January 11th, 2015... moreYou wrote a fair review.. Also I have same experience.. Tell me about SanDisk ultra 32 gb.. I wanna buy that one.. What is the price of this card in us dollars..
Does Xperia Z2's speakers reaaaally bad as I heard or It can be as good as it can satisfy you?
Bought A Purple Sony Xperia Z2 from Sony Centre, Golpark, Kolkata, India on January 11th, 2015 ... Since then overall experience is really nice ... With moderate usage I got 1 day 8 hours battery back up and with heavy It lasted for 18 hours which included a Full HD movie watching for 2.15 hours, some serious gaming like Riptide GP 2, Music for 3 hours and FB and Whatsapp. Screen on time 6 Hours 51 Minutes which I would say pretty good for a Full HD Smartphone. Well I would like to sum up categorically.
Pros: 1. Full HD Screen is a treat to watch.
2. I've chosen the purple one which is different from the others, ppl used to see when I'm on a call, truly a FLAGSHIP design.
3. Camera is good overall if you can play with the settings a little bit. Low lights shots are great if you can customize the settings.
4. For a Smartphone with Full HD screen in this category, battery backup is really good, from 8am in the morning when I left home, a moderate to little bit heavy use took a slight toll on the battery life as when I get back home (Around 8.30 pm), 48% Battery still left which is enough to last for several more hours. Stamina mode is helpful.
5. Notification light is good.
6. Dual Speakers (Up & Down) work perfectly. Sound is not that much loud when comparing to Giant speakers like HTC, but Sound quality is really good as when in a quiet room, it feels awesome listening through the speakers. The stock earphone that came with the box is great (Sony MH750) ... Though I didn't get the opportunity to try the DNC Headset by SONY, the stock one works pretty well ...
7. Performance is superb, multitasking is buttery smooth as 3 GB RAM is enough ... You get almost 1.5 GB free RAM always ...
8. Out of 16 GB inbuilt memory, 12 GB available which is enough for apps as I've a 32 GB Sandisk Class 10 Ultra Memory Card for videos, music and pictures.
9. Haven't tried the waterproofing capability yet, though for me its a Contingency thing. For daily purpose, who gonna jump in a pool to take a watery snap ... However, the build quality is epitome of Sony's brilliance ... Whenever I get a call in public, people used to look at the beast ... Superb design ...
Cons: Nothing much. It heats up a bit after "HEAVY" Graphics intense gaming like Asphalt and Riptide GP 2. But my sister played Plants Vs Zombies for more than 30 minutes and it was not that much hot I would say. I experimented with different games and it tends to get hot when more Graphics intensive games are played. Otherwise during net surfing in Chrome for around 1 hour the temperature was under control ...
P.S. I got it for INR 34,990 from Sony Store and I would say its worth the price. The Best of Sony ... Xperia Z3 is too expensive with slight difference ... But I would say, Z2 has improved a lot from Xperia Z1 in terms of design, build quality and performance. Great Phone indeed ...
please guys , i need some one has experience which is better (sony z2) of (motor xb2nd) or (samsung s5)
S5 screen is better than Z2 I agree but who cares about screen when u git 3gb ram and superb camera, i dont think S5 is faster than Z2 my little brother owns S5 he always jealous about my Z2, Sony Ui is lot better than Samsung Ui and Z2 looks sexy while it's compared to some plastic box, so if you don't have a Z2 don't comment bad about it, I have used both S5 and Z2 probably Z2 is the winner both in battery back up, Ui, hardware and sexy look....
Buy Sony Experia Z2, It's an Awesome Device, It's like a Swiss Knife from Victorinox, A JapzPhone, for the Old and New Generation, I Love this Phone, It was Built for us, Nothing I could ask for. Don't forget to pair it with Sony Smart Watch, It's a killer accessories of this Phone.
is gorilla glass 3 better than dragontrail glass w/c is on xperia flagship phones?
I used Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy s5. I think this is better because of its battery back up and picture quality. If anyone looking for a strong battery life phone including nice picture quality this would be a good choice.