xperia z2 or xperia z1 compact....priority in display,camera,battery.easy to use,no lag or freeze
AnonD-353684, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better?? One E8 One Max Z2 Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonYour comparing peanuts to Sony gold flagship Z2!
AnonD-353684, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better?? One E8 One Max Z2 Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonGo for Z2.
witch one is better??
Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soon
So far, all is fair, I took a swim with it, went through a dust storm and over charge it for a day but yet no faulty issues whether software or hardware. I just wish they could pass something stylish to dress this monster, it's kind of cute for its leather cover.
i will not need any other or more advanced phone in my life, that,s it Z2.
plz could anybody tell me if the phone is easily broken ?
I bought this phone a week ago and everything was perfect until I realized that there are dead pixels on the screen... this is my first smartphone from sony and absolutely the last.
love the latest kitkat version, no issue so far been updated for a month now, waiting for Android L in the Philippines.
AnonD-345171, 17 Jan 2015let me honest with you as iam comparing Sony z2 with huwawi mate 7 and i madel alot of researc... moreyou know dude real experience is better than junks of esearch, even alot of them... buy a z2 before giving your thoughts here! proud z2 owner!
NirmalSitaldin, 17 Jan 2015Hi :) I think you could gladly switch to Sony, cause the phone is AMAZING! 1. The battery is... moreYou compare with wich samsung? 5?
its very good and affordable to use by every one
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brou... moreHi :)
I think you could gladly switch to Sony, cause the phone is AMAZING!
1. The battery is amazing, much better than Samsung, from my experience. With light usage, you can easily get a day or more out of it and with stamina mode much more. Heavy users who game like me get 1 day out of it :) or sometimes more
2.It's not hard to hold the phone :p you'll get used to it. I actually like the big screen it's fun to play games and watch videos on it.
3. For me the camera is very impressive with all the options you have
4. RAM is good, you don't really need to worry bout that, as long as you clean your junk.
5. It does get heated easily, but that's normal, because the back is glass and while playing games or recording 4K it does get hot fast, but just let it cool off for a minute then
6. + = Great performance, beautiful design, camera, battery life, RAM, waterproof
- = Heats a little fast, battery MAY vary sometimes f.e. it sometimes drains a little faster than normal, but that's temporarly (from what I have experienced)
Oh yeah before you software update your phone, check sony forums to see if it brings lots of bugs or not. That's actually an issue with all smartphones
7. I'd recommend Z2, because the only difference with the Z2 is that the processor is a liiiittle better, but I guess that's all, if you compare them. ( I don't own the Z3)
For more battery juice, turn off mobile data and auto sync if you don't need it :)
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brou... moreu should buy the z3 its better
Its good and smooth. Performance is extremely good. Camera great. Only heating a bit more than it should but not so much.
let me honest with you as iam comparing Sony z2 with huwawi mate 7 and i madel alot of research but i found that lots of users complaining that Z2 back can break it self , when i use the camera to record 4k the mobile heats alot , some devices will be damaged if i use it in water so please advise
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015lol. how can u compare a Chinese phone with Sony flagship? of course z2!Yes correct! No Low End Users.here Please! HEHE
Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brought it but now I'm planning to upgrade to Z4 or Z3 I have few questions those who own this beast please answer
1) how is battery backup
2)is it hard to hold that mobile in hand cause it seems bigger display
3) how is camera
4) 3gb ram sure you don't face any low ram problem like force stop like that but still asking to clarify
5) does it gets heated easily (Z1 will get hot easily anyway I don't care I will simply put my mobile in water to cool it)
6) what are +ve - ve of this beauty
7) what should I buy Z2 or Z3 I don't see much difference between them but don't know about user experience bit as per spec I don't see much different between them ( correct me if am wrong)
Thanks mates waiting for some real people who really own this or Z3 mobile
i wanna to buy anew mobile phone .plz devise me z2 or samsung note3 ?
Awesome.... waiting for the lollypop version
Log in I forgot my password Sign up