arya, 05 Jul 2014Xperia Z2 picture quality is very bad. i would suggest to go for Micromax Canvas.Hahaahaahaa...
are u kidding me... U r comparing z2 with micromax canvas ... Haha..
i cant stop laughing.....
AnonD-280590, 05 Jul 2014I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i ju... moreThe gap is below 0.3 mm not 0.9mm as I mentioned before but its barely noticeble on upper right and below left of my Z2. I m confident the water resistant is intact.
Samsung used waterproof rubber belt for waterproofing ; and it is a funny:) tech for high_end smartphone and s5 also has removable back cover*
So ,when you open the s5's cover frequently, waterproof rubber belt can wear out abd water can hsppily enter s5 and you will lost your money with s5
You can breath in premium waterproof tech and amazing built_in cooling pipe technology!
You can play MUSIC&VIDEO with two front facing stereo speakers
Stereo speakers Do not mean loud noisy over_sharp sound
They mean rich, incredible and clear sound!
So , Z2 is the best in current market:
Thank you fellows - Shub, darkraver, Sony-for-Life and karu, for your nice comments. You guys took out time to type in those comments. Your help is much appreciated.
AnonD-280590, 05 Jul 2014I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i ju... moreWith regards to your questions,
1) Is there really a gap at the top right hand side of the phone? Does it cause some sort of instability or irritation? Does it hamper its IP58 certification? - There is no Gap dude (in my case). I submerged my phone a couple of times already but I got no issues. "it is cool" :)
2) Is the camera really overhyped? is it an underperformer in most situations? quality is good based on my opinion *I just need to emphasize this (I know that a lot of trolls will criticize me on this)
3) Does the phone heat up more than usual? does it cause some inconvenience? - phone gets heat, that's normal when you use the phone. Inconvenience? NO
4) is the volume ample for most of you users out there? - Well, volume is not that loud compared to HTC m8 but it doesnt matter for me since I usually listen to my music using my earphone.
I just love this phone. :) Play with all of the phones buddy and get the phone that suits your needs. It will give you a better idea what you should get so that there will be no regrets.
AnonD-280590, 05 Jul 2014I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i ju... morehey mate, as my nickname suggests im Sony fan but about ur questions i swear to be unbiased! there is no gap, i mean 3 of my friends and i didnt see a gap in this beauty! and idk maybe there were some but right now there is no such thing u can be sure, Camera is much better than Z1's camera and i use Z1 as an example cause my prev phone was the Z1, i dont care much about 4k but just for the sake of it i've tested it out and i can confirm in a normal situation(not under sunlight or in a warm day) i can keep recording around 7-8mins before phone shut the camera down and i have had no problems with 1080p at 60FPS at all and u better keep that in mind u cant record 4k more than 5 mins i guess with S5 for example, i used to play zombie tsunami with my Z1 alot and now im continuing! ZT with on my Z2, while i was on Z1 after 30 mins of play back of my phone used to get really hot and i always lost around 10% of battery in 30 mins but with Z2 and after 30 mins it gets barely warm and i never lose more than 5% of battery life , yes believe it or not Z2's battery and cooling system is that much better than Z1's, now let me be biased a bit! no other phone right now including LG G3 can beat the Z2 , its stylish and has a beautifull screen with ENOUGH brightness for outdoor use and i personally have a 35000+ point on antutu with this phone , dual speakers arent so loud but they have the quality u deserve! it has THE best battery life i've ever seen on any smartphone and the camera if not the best is one the bests , i recommend u not to waste anymore time and buy this beauty of the beast of phone!
An excellent phone and why are peaple need to record in 4k!!!! You dont have a screen that support 4k yet ( its available in the market but i am sure only the rich peaple have them). So there is no use to record in 4k, just record in full HD now and enjoy the vibrent and excellent quilty sony offers you now in this era. Trust me in the future when 4k will domenait every house which i think at least 5 years, then think of recording in 4k ;)
AnonD-280590, 05 Jul 2014I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i ju... more1. That gap is a statistical production fault...every model ever produced by any company has those...when buying just check the phone visually for may be faults and you ll be ok
2. No it isn't. On the contrary it is on top in overall performance, besides S5. S5 has faster autofocus, better daylight photo with somewhat less noise, and video with slightly better pixelization, but you will not notice the difference at all , except if you zoom to max, which few people bother about. On the other hand, Z2 is better performer in low light conditions, and daylight stills capture more detail as it's postprocessing doesn't oversaturate as much as S5, and video has more Mbps so it is more fluid looking, and has stabilisation option which other flagships dont, so videos don' look as shaky... In my preference those details are more important for video.
3. Overheating issue was only reported with 4k video recording, but it is a case with every 4k camera, be it S5, G3, etc....solution is in high speed sc card. But I do salute people recording video in 4k which is a gimmick only, as a minute of it takes about 800 mb or so...You will only use it once and give up on it...Heating is reported on heavy gaming also and processing hungry apps, but as said all phones have that issue... If a game or an app is not well optimised...You will sense more heat on Z2 than on a plastic phone because glass is a better conductor, that is all.( try the heat on front glass panel on any flagship using heavy app, and they all heat up as hell)
4. Sound output with stereo speakers is on par with HTC One, listen to that and decide if it is low or not...;-) . It is not as loud as other newest flags, but it is very very loud and quality is superb.Earphone sound quality is superb, volume is lower yes, but first time you plug them in, Sony prompts you that louder volume can and will damage your hearing, so it is your choice. But if you want loud, go to setting, turn off clear sound, turn on x loud and stereo enhance, and get free app called bass booster from Playstore...and it ll be quite loud. If you preffer it...
And don't buy in negative comments from "real Z2 users" here, cause 90% of those here are false trolling
There, hope it helps ;-)
AnonD-280590, 05 Jul 2014I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i ju... moreI have the phone for 1 month now. In my opinion the volume is low but acceptable. The Camera is good and heating issue is much reduce after an update.
For video recording, I m only use once in awhile coz its not important to me.
The gap is small...below 0.9mm I think. Upper rigth and below left of my Z2 but I m not a diver and use it underwater but I m confident its water resistant is intact.
The battery is good.
Its realy up to your preferences and what you used with the smartphone...If camera is your concern, better buy a camera,you can find good camera with half the price of the phone.
My advice is, buy Xperia Z2 that is original for your country, not imported one if you can. Ofcause any phone of your choice have risk and also pro and cons. Theres no perfect smartphone.
Buy a phone that will fullfill your daily use with features you can't live without hehehe
Xperia Z2 picture quality is very bad. i would suggest to go for Micromax Canvas.
Wouldn t be surprised if there is this one person posting under 100 different names writing always the same punchline: " I own/purchased/ bought/buy Z2/ this phone. It is very bad/shit, it overheats/has low volume/ has scren crackinf by itself/ ....bull/bull/bull....Don t buy this phone"
Watch out for this troll...
I have some questions about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone, but before i do, i just want to take the opinion of a "genuine" Xperia Z2 user. Please don't troll. Please be unbiased. It will be much appreciated if you could describe your user experience, in detail if possible, and what type of problems were faced etc etc.
I read the comments but MOST appear to be from people who DON'T actually own the phone.
1) Is there really a gap at the top right hand side of the phone? Does it cause some sort of instability or irritation? Does it hamper its IP58 certification?
2) Is the camera really overhyped? is it an underperformer in most situations?
3) Does the phone heat up more than usual? does it cause some inconvenience?
4) is the volume ample for most of you users out there?
yuukun, 05 Jul 20141st phone come with heatpipe still over heat after record 4k around 4mins nice 1 SONY :)Thats not surprising, heatpipe can only lead the heat away from the chipset to another place in the phone, the heat will still take long time to dissipate since phones dont have cooling ribs or cooling fans to transport the heat out of the device, like laptops have. Theres no magic involved with heatpipe, it will assure that the phone can stay at max performance for a little longer intervals and thats about all there is to it.
Everybody seems to be hating Sony... Meanwhile, Sony's phones are the only android phones which are NOT garbage, in that the quality of materials used to make the phone is actually high (some brands seem to have a contest to see which one uses the worst materials for some reason), the phones are always responsive, the interface is well designed, and, all in all, Xperia phones have always been a joy to use. Compare this to Samsung's crappy plastic and half-assed features...
AnonD-64289, 05 Jul 2014Hi guys those who are using this mobile i hav sum questions regarding to it Plz let me kno it ... moreNormal phone heat is normal same with other phones. Yes it supports otg. And yes it has led notification on top hidden in the earpiece like z1 compact
Mohammad, 04 Jul 2014Sony is rubbish... Quality is low, service center is funny!!!Thats not true show me a better phone
Hi guys those who are using this mobile i hav sum questions regarding to it Plz let me kno it will be more helpfull.. :)
1.Does the phone get heat while playing hd games or watching movie? cuz me use to play games a lot.
2. Does it supports otg?
3. Does it has LED notification? i hav seen many video reviews abt this phone but none has shown about OTG and the LED notification where does it blinks...
Plz let me know it will be more helpfull.. thanx.. :)