Im not a a sony fan , i own the htc m8 (no regrets ) really love the phone and the camera that has really improved .
Though i admire sony's work on the z2 , im very impressed with the specs sheet .
Good job sony , RESPECT :D
S5 amoled display has more accurate colour than your z2 screen.
I'm planning to get Sony Xperia Z2. I'm a Sony lover and am currently using Xperia series where am facing battery issue :( [my mobile is dying without charge within 2 hours if I connected to data]
I dono the battery backup in Z2 and apart from that am very much satisfied with Z2 features. Can anyone who is using Z2 please share your feedback on this? It would be great for me before ordering Z2.
Also, I want to know troubleshoot when the device gets hanged since in Z1 also we don't have an option to remove battery from the mobile when it is completely hanged and we have to wait till the battery shuts down.
Is there any way to ease this one?
I'm Xperia Z user and few days ago make a wish to change my Z to Z2, after read review from GSM Arena,i'm not going to change it,because Z2 camera results very bad even compared with S5 (20 MP compared to 16 MP),,,
I will waiting the next from Sony because i'm Sony Lovers and i hope Sony make a Best Camera Phone result not best High Resolution but with the bad result,,,sorry to say I WILL NOT BUY Z2
The only thing that's missing is the IR blaster. But compared to the S5, this one's much better. Its design and specs are over the top, making it the best Sony smartphone in the market, and best overall.
I Buyed 1 For Me & 1 For My Girlfriend & Her Sister The Phone Is Mind Blowing & Also like To Tell youy That This Is What I Call A Smart Phone
Good phone with only problem that is it has solid waterproof body therefore wifi signals are not strong as they should be.. Overall good gadget.....
Sumitava, 13 Jun 2014Can anyone tell me is this phone 4G compatible or not. the link below doesnt say so ht... moreIt comes in two versions: One with 4G and one without. You just have to ask in the store.
bluemoon, 13 Jun 2014In a few days I am upgrading and have narrowed my choices down to the Nokia Lumia (any) and Sa... moreZ2 is the wise choice!
Z2 over s5
(1) FM radio ***** because you can get local news, local weather report and local music which are not available in internet radio and internet coverage is not always good
(2) Stamina mood***** because it can save your battery life and it shut down all running apps when screen us off but phone call and message are go on:)
When toy turn on screen , all apps you opened start to run. (In my Z2: I always turn on stamina mood)
(3) Built_in COOLING tech***** because It make Z2's external materials cool although Z2' s external body has a little warm. It is normal condition due to heat convention and conduction
(4) 3g ram***** because in s5 there has only 2 g ram which is for laggy touch wiz and you can get a little user Ram.IN Z2: 3g ram and you can get plenty of user Ram
More ram means faster speed and performance and you can manage happily s great number of apps
(5) 20.7 mega pixel camera with Exmor RS sensor for various light sources***** because Sony Z2 won highest DxO mark camera benchmark passing over Nokia pure view (40.0 mega pixel camera)
and white balance give perfect photos and you can also get oversaturated photo LIKE S5 by adjusting White Balance .Moreover, you can shoot slomo video and HDR video and Back defocus photos
(6) info eye ( it is my favourite) and social life ***** because it is useful and it can never get in all galaxy series and Info eye is amazing especially the facts of GOODS are written in English!
'7) Noise cancelling tech*****because it can help you for talking in noisy areas and noisy roads
Z2 over Nokia is above details!
Have a good choice:)
AnonD-269138, 13 Jun 2014Why Sony didn't introduce finger print sensor???cos Sony isnt a copycat... iphone already pioneered and popularized that.. sony is busy thinking its own innovations (design) and improvements just like how they pioneered and popularized (does not mean the first to use it) waterproof phones to high end...