Anonymous, 19 Oct 2016Sony Xperia Z3 Plus....A5 6 battery camera display price overheating far better than sony z3 plus
I have z3 plus and my brother has Samsung Galaxy A5 6
Price Sony 24900 but Samsung 21900
You should buy Samsung
Water and dust resistance than buy Sony otherwise Samsung Galaxy A5 6 is the best.
AnonD-593292, 18 Oct 2016Yeah ,It will not really as z3+ is slimmer but have many function.
Karyoky, 06 Oct 2016Which is better between Sony z3+ and Samsung A5 2016. I want a durable phone.Sony Xperia Z3 Plus....
Wats that I rly dont knw... But dont go for that update I updated it but after that phones battery dies more faster than before
Great phone excellent performance faster then my s6 edge .you can install latest xperia home of xperia xz download latest home from (xda developer website)
Since sony announced that z2 is out from the android 7.0 list and looking between several sony flagships shall i upgrade to Z3 plus from Z2???!!
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2016This is by far the most beautiful smartphone I've ever seen! Shiny omnibalance design that scr... moreFingerprint? Lol, you won't even use it. As for the old specs, to which ones you reffer, coz Z3+ has really great specs?? Much better than most of today's phones.
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016Please do the hard reset. You can reset from the phone or PC using the Sony Companion. By any ... morewhat is Go power master?? i am not using it should i use it is it any andriod application??
Hey, will the planned upgrade to V7.0 Nougat sort out the over heating issue? Coz i am on version 6.01 and the phone is heating more than a generator.
I've had my Z3+ (running lollipop) for over a month now and I can say I'm impressed with it for the following reasons:
1. It's fast and easy to operate, yet to witness any slowdown when multitasking (I use a combination of FB, whatapp, news, email and gps etc.
2. the cameras are good providing you use the manual mode to get the most out of the camera (I took a lot of 20mp photos and 1080p videos when visiting London resulting in a warning which pops up regarding the temperature but yet to experience the app closing because of this).
NOTE- I do not use 4k as I do not see the point as the screen is 1080p and i've not 4k monitor or tv.
3. sound quality is good for watching videos or playing music, talking and listening is good as well.
4. No annoying usb charging flap as on the previous z3 model.
5. The price, I bought this z3+ for £160 at cex with warranty from both cex and sony ( i checked on xperia care and the phone is less than 3 months old so I got a bargain!
The not so good:
1. Battery life is ok, better than a friends samsung s6 as the z3+ screen is only 1080p, stamina mode is useful enabling me to get through a day without the need of a charge.
be warned though - the battery will drain fast using wifi / sat nav gps / demanding games.
2. like any phone it constantly wants to update apps, soft and hardware which can be annoying if you do not amend this in the settings.
if you do consider pre owned / 2nd hand then Check the phone thoroughly before buying as some pre owned phones i have checked had minor problems these are:
1. minor bending to the body of the phone - lay on flat surface and gently press the corners down and inspect at eye level.
2. sony warranty - this could give you an accurate date of the age of the device.
3. both front and rear camera - they may be pitting / marks that could get worse over time
4. the screen - test for response using the diagnostic tools and check for any colour bleeding and dead pixels.
Hope this helps and remember a phone is a phone samsung, sony, apple whatever jus be happy with your choice and enjoy it!
sandy , 08 Oct 2016Anyone confirm the android 7.0 update???Anyone know the updates of 7.0?
Munna, 13 Oct 2016yes there is a restarting problem with this mobile but dont know why does it autorestart??Please do the hard reset. You can reset from the phone or PC using the Sony Companion. By any chance, are you using Go Power Master? I had to hard reset 3x. Only after it stables I reinstalled other apps.
satwik, 15 Oct 2016Guys, don't go for z3plus, hanging n heating issue r thereYou're free to choose which one you prefer but please refrain from making people confused because of those false reviews you're just making.
satwik, 15 Oct 2016Guys, don't go for z3plus, hanging n heating issue r theredon't give all false update i am using these mobile from past one year