kay, 19 May 2015all original sony mobiles come from koreaAren't Sony Japanese brand? Why original come from China?
kay, 19 May 2015all original sony mobiles come from koreaall priginal.dony phones come from china and taiwan.
Come here just to check rumours. So it is true that iphone 6 look like xperia z3. Just realised it now.
I want to buy but not sure whether it is worth it.. Please give your opinion
Hey Guys i am planning to buy Sony Xperia Z3 Is it best to buy this or no kinldy reply on the same
If you haveSony so called waterproof phone - please do not try it in water. They give no warranty and blame you for misusing it. Got rid of my Xperia Z3 like this....By spects waterproof but actually is not. Sony loves to hide behind the excuse that if water has entered then "the cover must have been open" bullshit! The covers ate just rubbish. I tried my phone in water (just few seconds, 30cm in depth, all covers closed - well its not working anymore. - and what Sony says...oh oh oh oh our phones are waterproof...blaah blaaah...ofcourse no warranty from phone shop cos as they explained to me... "If we take it to Sony, they will say that covers were not open"
if i apply tempered glass screen protector on both side of phone
then self cracking issue will be resolve or not???
KennyG, 17 May 2015Hey man, the only problem I found is that you won't be able to edit the contents on the SD mem... moreYeah true, updated to kitkat and...only minus to the update...but found file commander to be an equally good file manager tho...
nachiketh.l, 18 May 2015I want to buy this phone!.. But ive seen reviews sayin that the build quality is not good, bot... moreGo google z3 drop test on youtube and see for yourself if it dies meet your standards
CharroMX, 18 May 2015- the glass can easily be scratched, but you can barely notice at sight - it can be slippery ... moreA hint: go to batterylife setting, turn on stamina, click on stamina banner and you get more options: add camera app as always active in stamina....no more camera app foreclosure ;-)
nachiketh.l, 18 May 2015I want to buy this phone!.. But ive seen reviews sayin that the build quality is not good, bot... morecause its has shatter prooft glass to protect the glass from scratch and damage just like screen protector
u only get the shatter prooft glass from sony only when u buy their smartphone and tablet
Rishabh , 17 May 2015Hey guys.. I bought this phone a couple of weeks ago. Till now i've used kitkat but somedays a... moreyes you need to upgrade it to lollipop so it would perform better but make sure you are hooked in good wifi connectivity or you might have to worry of it not running back if you get disconnected while upgrading
- the glass can easily be scratched, but you can barely notice at sight
- it can be slippery sometimes especially when is wet, I dropped the phone a few times because of it
- No Lollipop update, still on KK
- Can't copy files between a flash memory and the phone using a otg-cable, don't even with the sd card (I use to much this feature with previous sony phones)
- Gets hot and laggy when play GTA:SA at full settings
- Camera shuts down after a while when use the dedicated button to activate it
But in general is an amazing phone
- Waterproof, don't you know when you need this feature
- Photos, amazing 20 MP pictures in good light conditions, more or less acceptable 8 MP pictures in very low light conditions (ISO 12800), Im not a photographer and this is not a camera I think is good enough
- Battery life, 1 full day on heavy duty, watching videos on youtube or movies, social networks, taking photos, playing games on epsxe or the GTA, music, calls etc
- Fingerprint sensor? for what? im not a special agent or something
I think the Z3 has the best balanced features on the market, thats why I buy and i luv it
nachiketh.l, 18 May 2015I want to buy this phone!.. But ive seen reviews sayin that the build quality is not good, bot... moreIt's true my z3 both side screen cracked without any kind fallen or pressure I need to pay 13000 for replace even I have six month warranty
I want to buy this phone!.. But ive seen reviews sayin that the build quality is not good, both the front and back glasses shatter easily.. I wanted to know if its right coz this will b my first phone!.. Plz reply!
Had this phone for 4 months. Had the back glass replaced once and recently the front screen. Both times cracked while in the pocket. Friend of mine has the same phone, replaced front screen once, back glass twice. Phone has no flexibility because of glass both sides and just cracks if you apply any bending force. Thousands of reports on internet. Sony NZ denies they have ever heard of this problem.