Just got my z3, m having some problem pairing with my Bluetooth jabra halo 2 headset, m I the only one experiencing Bluetooth problems with the z3?
Roee, 11 Nov 2014Confused, opinions please.
Im an Iphone 4 user and eager to buy another device and trying new... moreI'm a Z3 user.
If you come from iphone 4, both nexus 5 and z3 will make a huge difference in terms of speed and complexity.
1. Do take into account that the difference in price is rather big between those two products. Overall, Z3 is definitely better, but also more expensive. Here are its major pluses when compared to Nexus 5 (my opinion):
- design and built - completely different class
- camera - Z3 is better, but nexus is easier to get along with.
- performance - Z3 is better, but, unless you're a real power user, you won't get to notice the difference
- battery - HUGE difference: my Z3 lasts for 2 days, 1 day if used truly heavily. I wouldn't be able to get through the day with such expectations, with a nexus. Nexus 5 offers one day of battery life at most! In addition, it discharges homogeneously and it doesn't discharge fast while talking. If you're at 10% and it's 16:00 o'clock, rest assured you'll have your basic functions until late in the evening ;)
- display - Z3 feels like belonging to a completely different generation. Imagine you CAN read your Word docs on your screen in direct sunlight!
If money is no issue, go for Z3. If it is an issue, here's my top (as of today):
2. HTC M8 (but you're right, camera is rather poor...)
3. Nokia 1520 (superb device. My only issue is that's simply too thick. and it's a WP, but if you come from Apple, you should check it out. lovely device. almost the same goes for nokia 930)
4. lg g pro 2
5. galaxy s4
then comes the nexus 5.
Z3 is not cheap and, in addition, accessories are not cheap either. But I came to truly love it. It's lag-free and so beautiful and reliable overall. Plus:
It's 23.55 here, Romania time. I've unplugged my Z3 this morning, around 8 o'clock. I've used it with moderation, it's been a quiet day. The battery reads 67%. I use the device with 100% brightness, automatic mode enabled. That should say it all.
Best of luck in your choice.
Confused, opinions please.
Im an Iphone 4 user and eager to buy another device and trying new smartphone which isn't an Iphone.
please confirm my thought and advise:
z3 (about 805$) -> great camera(if used correctly), water reasistence, powerfull device, great view and sound.
nexus 5 - (about 445$) -> cheap but good device, shity speaker/s but still great worth of your money.
about other brands:
*samsung - I just hate them, I wont buy any of their devices
*lg - my friend have it ,great device but I'm not a "fan"
*HTC - never touched saw or use it, dont have any opinion or price, but as far as I got til now Z3 camera is better and its not waterproof.
**please dont commend on Iphone or samsung , also dont regard this case s somone who is upgrading his z2 to z3, for me even nexus will be a huge difference
why z3 more expensive than z2 ?
the difference is not much !
Anyone, please mention the box accessories that you receive with Xperia Z3. (Brought from India).
Xperia z3 or note 4 which one should I buy?
What I like in xperia z3
Camera is slightly better than note 4
Benchmark performance is better than note 4 according to phone dog
....Xperia z3 problems
Dual front speaker Is not so good in pocket
Not a futurestic snapdraygon 805 prossosor
What I like in note 4
Quad hd display
Snapdraygon 805 chipset
...... What I don't like in note 4
Multitasking little bit lag
Too big in hands
darkraver, 11 Nov 2014Love you guys writing "stories"... :-) . 3 days ha? :-D. Beautiful! Bad photos...an... moreYuup Yuup Draver,,, competitor Marketers posting on SONY POSTS!!!
Just tells you poor strategy using to promote there cell companies.
Thanks to all of your Valuable comment about Z3 !!!
First of all i tell you something....
i bought Z3 last 1 month, & Continuously i used it hardly -- some people are talking about this phone problem :
1. Camera Problem → m really confusion you are seriously using z3 ? how to compare other phone camera ?
2. Battery Problem → continuously when you using net, chatting, watch video etc so its normally gonna down sow low battery is simple but its not a fault !!!
You don't hear the phone ring when its in your pocket because your phones speakers are wet. In the manual it warns you and says "The functionality of the speakers and microphone may be affected if they are wet" It may take 2-3 hours for them to dry depending on the environment.
I wud nt refer sony z3 to any1, not a gud phone, its gud only on paper nt in real...21 mp camera is dsnt even compete iphone 8 mp camera, 3100 mah batery hardly cn b used fr 1 day. Apple is the best n i regret tht i sold my iphone 5s n bought sony z3.
awkwardturtle, 10 Nov 2014Had this handset for three days and sold it, couldn't hear notifications or ringtones when pho... moreLove you guys writing "stories"... :-) . 3 days ha? :-D. Beautiful! Bad photos...and of course at the end a HTC m8 comment...
Lovely, just lovely :-D. :-D
You guys dont ever give up :-)
I have bought z3 last month in Myanmar but I still have a problem to use Myanmar keyboard in Myanmar font.When will be possible for Myanmar correct font?
I'm from South Africa and I've ordered this phone a month ago and there's still no stock!! Trust Africa to get stuff last :(
Had this handset for three days and sold it, couldn't hear notifications or ringtones when phone was in my pocket etc It wasn't a phone fault Sony told me that's just how the phone operates! firmware etc. Went on to the Sony forum and dozens of the same complaints! Camera quality poor also in low light, phone was immensely quick and powerful but a big overall let down. HTC one m8 is so much better...and I can actually hear my phone ring! Maybe they'll get it right with the next z in the range.