Sajeeb, 29 Jun 2016Plz anyone tell me about its selfy quality... because I want to buy this phone. but I worried ... moreFront camera is pretty good. Don't worry. Z3 is superb phone. Worth to buy even in 2017. New phones don't mean better.
Plz anyone tell me about its selfy quality... because I want to buy this phone. but I worried little bit about its 2.2 front facing camera..
Is it capture good selfy's????
is it worth buying in 2016?
Own both Z2 (D6503) and NOW, Z3 (D6603)! Unlocked and recently updated to MM and so far, its buttery smooth. Noticeable difference in weight and ergonomic design compare to the Z2. Owned Z2 for about a year and a half and still going strong. I have a great feeling that Z3 will last even longer especially that i'm confident it will receive Android N. Hopefully, my Z2 gets it as well. Both phones have almost identical specs. There is no reason why Z2 should be left out to be upgraded to Android N.
Should I go with marshmallow? But I don't have notification yet. I'm from PH.
I finally updated today my Z3 to marshmallow. I own z2 also. First i upgraded my z2 to mm. I witnessed a lot of battery drain. So to avoid confusion i stopped upgrading my z3 to mm in fear. But today i updated z3 too. There is a vast difference.
1. The battery drain in standby mode is highly controlled. Since updated from morning 6 AM the battery just dropped by 1 percentage without using the phone. Now 4 PM.
2. UI is fantastic. Dont be hurry to downgrade to lollipop. Marshmallow is great.
3. Fonts are sharp and thick.
4. Still no dark mode for settings page (as usual white)
If you are interested to have a night mode without any 3rd party installation and not worry about the pictures in the websites, just go to settings>Accessibiity>color inversion. Enable it You will see white text in black window everywhere in your phone including browser where the pictures will show photo negative effect.
4. Themes are amazing. Do u want never known amazing theme. Install tiny flashlight app by Nikolay Ananiev in play store. Then go to live wallpapers section in your z3. U will see a new live wallpaper "Color and moodlight". Just set this as wallpaper and enjoy the magic.
Those who like to have any further information regarding marshmallow can contact me in my email id email@example.com
can i upadate my xperia z3 for latest marshmallow update or stay at lollipop version....... this update is good for z3 or is there any issue in this update...... should i go for it... please suggest me....???
Sky, 27 Jun 2016Z2 or Z3?Hello my friend. Its me. Go for Z3.
1) More premium design
2) Faster processor
3) Will get android N
4) Better battery life
bkm, 26 Jun 2016best phone till now, m using since 1 yrTrue. Superb phone.
bkm, 26 Jun 2016best phone till now, m using since 1 yrVery successful phone ever made. Samsung sucks with its laggy interface.
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2016Front camera is the same. Pretty good.Front camera is 2 mp only?