ok so i have a z3 compact and i dropped it ye ik it cracked but today i left my phone on my desk and then i went to get it and i look at it and its cracked like seriously there was nothing that could have cracked it no one was in my room im realy dicapointed
AnonD-122669, 05 Mar 2016What is that update for ? Has it been released anywhere else ?It is showing on Sony support page.
check this link for details.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2016I am using Sony experia z3 compact for two months... yesterday i faced a sudden death issue,af... moreYour phone shoud be under warranty. So if anything does happen U can take it to service center & get it checked.
jjjo, 28 Feb 2016Is anyone got 23.4.A.1.264 OTA update in India? What is that update for ? Has it been released anywhere else ?
AnonD-509819, 02 Mar 2016My phone all experiencing the heat, after upgrading it in lollipop. What can i do? Please help me.The lollipop update has not been a good 1. When I received it on my xperia zr it caused heating n battery draining issues as well. Although the severity decreased after some time.
My new Xperia Z3Compact is up to date & sometimes heats while gaming & using camera continuously too but nothing serious. If U have updated the phone just now then show some patience. it will get better gradually.
Vishal, 03 Mar 2016Can anyone tell me which charger is available in xperia z3 compact box, quick charger or simple.simple
Can anyone tell me which charger is available in xperia z3 compact box, quick charger or simple.
AnonD-475873, 17 Feb 2016For me it solved the problem with factory resetting the Z3 and doing a fresh install.My phone all experiencing the heat, after upgrading it in lollipop. What can i do? Please help me.
I am using Sony experia z3 compact for two months... yesterday i faced a sudden death issue,after some hours it is back to normal.I am scared about it may happen again in the future. Is there is any solution to prevent this in the future? pls reply...
jjjo, 28 Feb 2016Is anyone got 23.4.A.1.264 OTA update in India? Even My Z3C not showing the update
after 6 months of use, the phone starts rebooting itslef until it cant pass the start up screen. im so disappointed. had hopes for this phone because its my first android phone. D5803 user here
Brun, 20 Feb 2016Why does it keeps on rebooting and it always give an error "Unexpected removal of memory card.... morecheck if you have inserted your simcard or memory card perfectly in it. It happened to me and i fitted them well. And it solved the issue :D
Can anyone help on using answering machine? I keep getting error audio source not enabled on receiving the call and the call gets disconnected before recording the msg
I bought Z3Compact 2 weeks ago & have been using it since last week.
What I Like:
1.The design: easily the best looking phone I have ever seen. nothing matches it. the premium look, glass build, shape & size, it's just awesome.
2. Size: Perfect size for a phone & easily usable by 1 hand.
3. Color: Wanted it in red, Got it in Orange. Still way better than just white, black or Pink.
4. Performance: Great h/w delivers great performance. Even people using moto & nexus applaud Z3C's performance.
5. Battery: Unimaginable good, especially with stamina mode.
6. Camera: sharp & clear images
7. Sony's music app & music output: though I liked Walkman name.
8. Stereo Speakers: music is not at level of headphones but perfect balance between quality & Volume.
9. Space: 16 GB internal & more expandable.
10. Price: Got it for 27000 Rupees. Very good deal.
What I don't like:
1. Flaps: too big. I don't trust them. May have to use a cover to keep them closed properly.
2. non-removable battery & back cover
3. Camera: 20mp is available in only 1 mode. to get HDR or other manual controls U have to come down to 8mp. Colors in images seem washed out. Will be checking other camera apps for more options.
As U can see so things I like & few I don't like. But those I don't like are imp ones & I wish they had been rectified.
It's a great device for that price. A powerfull thing in a compact size. Of course, its not predicted to be putted in the swimming pool or something like that, it is waterproof if accidentaly rain starts, or accidentaly fall in water... but not SWIMMING AND RECORDING UNDER WATER. :)