All those fragility problems can be easily forgoten with a Ringke Fusion case and a gorila glass adhesive screen protection, buy this Phone, its amazing!
I am planning to buy z3 compact. but many people complaining about self cracking screen. It is really true or not?
Screen is sensitive. I have changed it ones and have a new crack in it now. Unfortunately the complete screen is dead if you have a small crack in the corner. The screen is expensive change as well (200 Euro) and unfortunately it does not make any sense to change it again since it will probably break soon again.
I bought Z3C 6 months ago. It was an excellent phone for me until yesterday when 3 button (back, home, minimize) were suddently dead.
I tried all method I know to recover but didn't work. So disappointed.
Any one here got same problem? Pls share your experiences. Tks.
I have this phone for one year now and it was so good at the beginning!
But then I realized all the problems it has...
- Since Lollipop the battery is very shitty... It lasts than one day. What's the point of buying a 400Â€+ phone if you have to turn off all the features...
- It heats like crazy... when I am just using Facebook, Maps.ME or even Instagram for a few minutes... It is VERY unpleasant.
- The back, made of glass, is very very fragile. It already cracked two times, and the second time it had a cover Ringke Fusion... Not going to repair it again.
- When I am walking and I have the phone in my pocket, the pin code is typing all alone... I can feel the phone vibring because the code is not good. But then again the battery doesn't last. OR even weirder, it's unlocked and then the bluetooth, the flashlight, LTE is activated, ALL ALONE... What the f*ck?
- Finally, the IP certification is just a big lie. Good thing that Sony changed his policy about it, but it was too late for me...
I am going to come back to Apple, at least for the price I never EVER had any lag or any other problem, except the battery life. I was thinking of maybe Blackberry PRIV but I like less and less Android. And the Windows Store is so poor that I don't even think of it...
Anonymous , 16 Nov 2015Probably water damaged..happened to me months ago..water enter though speaker hole and damaged... moreMine too same here.. Dont know what to do.. Any one has an idea how to fix this?
BiG Ben3, 12 Nov 2015But the phone is advertised as having 2 days of battery life,how is it going to last if every ... moremake sure that your brightness is low and the wifi bluetooth ,gps are off and it can last for 2 days if you are not a heavy user which is you are not,and for the repair ,make it ,it may fix the problem
agm, 14 Nov 2015Anyone here who have experience unresponsive screen? especially the upper part (notification a... moreProbably water damaged..happened to me months ago..water enter though speaker hole and damaged the screen digitizer..cant swipe down notification toggle unless you go into landscape mode..just go to the nearest sony service centre and do repair..bring your warranty card oso
3 months of use here.
- Excellent Performance
- Battery Life
- Screen Colors
- Great Digital Sound Procesor
- It turns hot very soon after intensive use.
- Mi front "shatterproof" screen shattered after it fell from a very low height (mi legs while being sitted)
can i use z3 compact with ps3 controller or just compatible with ps4 ??
HONOR7, 15 Nov 2015how long is the battery can last if using mobile data or wifi one day?from malaysiaYes, One day, leaving you 18-25% battery.
how long is the battery can last if using mobile data or wifi one day?from malaysia
I bought it a week ago and i'm so glad i did. I had to think twice before my purchase because of bad opinions in here. It really is fast and battery lasts a whole day even though i use data streaming up to 5 hours. It certainly is more durable than most bad reviews in here. Depends on how you handle it i think. But self cracking, i doubt it's true. If you want it, go get it! You will not be disappointed.
Anyone here who have experience unresponsive screen? especially the upper part (notification area) and the home,back and recent apps area.Can you suggest any possible solution for this problem? Thanks guys
Guys I recently got this phone but the proximity sensor works when it's close to 1 cm. Can we increase it?
BiG Ben3, 12 Nov 2015But the phone is advertised as having 2 days of battery life,how is it going to last if every ... moreIf u have auto-sync on, that might be the problem. I notice that battery will drain a lot more if auto-sync is on.
akayasha, 08 Nov 2015i dont see any suffer for this decreasing ,i see it so normal ,so dont get panic other than th... moreBut the phone is advertised as having 2 days of battery life,how is it going to last if every 7 mins it drains by 3%. I'm just hoping to fix this issue by system repair on pc companion