Mustaqdem , 22 Nov 2015Go to display select glove mode and it will work Many thanks for your sharing.
It worked. But still can't use my finger, just fuctioned by nail or anything not relate to skin. So inconvenient.
So this failure caused by hardware or software? Do I need replace touch screen to recover 3 button? Pls advise me.
Don't believe that its water resistant - My brand new Z3 died just after I simply rinsed under tep! Silly...
AnonD-233747, 22 Nov 2015I have z2 for 1.5yrs and z3c for 7months. Using both but besides the size factor, z2 is better... moreThanks. Actually, I also thought that Z2 is better than Z3C in many ways. I am thinking to buy Z2 in some years (currently I've M4).
AnonD-458606, 22 Nov 2015Just a question; Is Z3 Compact better than Z2? I have z2 for 1.5yrs and z3c for 7months. Using both but besides the size factor, z2 is better in many ways: better screen (color calubration), slightly better battery life, much better speakers, camera is same
If you have battery problems with lollipop, you should reset your phone, UPDATE to lollipop will probably have that issue, though that will make you lose your data
All those fragility problems can be easily forgoten with a Ringke Fusion case and a gorila glass adhesive screen protection, buy this Phone, its amazing!
I am planning to buy z3 compact. but many people complaining about self cracking screen. It is really true or not?
Screen is sensitive. I have changed it ones and have a new crack in it now. Unfortunately the complete screen is dead if you have a small crack in the corner. The screen is expensive change as well (200 Euro) and unfortunately it does not make any sense to change it again since it will probably break soon again.
I bought Z3C 6 months ago. It was an excellent phone for me until yesterday when 3 button (back, home, minimize) were suddently dead.
I tried all method I know to recover but didn't work. So disappointed.
Any one here got same problem? Pls share your experiences. Tks.
I have this phone for one year now and it was so good at the beginning!
But then I realized all the problems it has...
- Since Lollipop the battery is very shitty... It lasts than one day. What's the point of buying a 400Â€+ phone if you have to turn off all the features...
- It heats like crazy... when I am just using Facebook, Maps.ME or even Instagram for a few minutes... It is VERY unpleasant.
- The back, made of glass, is very very fragile. It already cracked two times, and the second time it had a cover Ringke Fusion... Not going to repair it again.
- When I am walking and I have the phone in my pocket, the pin code is typing all alone... I can feel the phone vibring because the code is not good. But then again the battery doesn't last. OR even weirder, it's unlocked and then the bluetooth, the flashlight, LTE is activated, ALL ALONE... What the f*ck?
- Finally, the IP certification is just a big lie. Good thing that Sony changed his policy about it, but it was too late for me...
I am going to come back to Apple, at least for the price I never EVER had any lag or any other problem, except the battery life. I was thinking of maybe Blackberry PRIV but I like less and less Android. And the Windows Store is so poor that I don't even think of it...
Anonymous , 16 Nov 2015Probably water damaged..happened to me months ago..water enter though speaker hole and damaged... moreMine too same here.. Dont know what to do.. Any one has an idea how to fix this?
AnonD-463920, 12 Nov 2015But the phone is advertised as having 2 days of battery life,how is it going to last if every ... moremake sure that your brightness is low and the wifi bluetooth ,gps are off and it can last for 2 days if you are not a heavy user which is you are not,and for the repair ,make it ,it may fix the problem
agm, 14 Nov 2015Anyone here who have experience unresponsive screen? especially the upper part (notification a... moreProbably water damaged..happened to me months ago..water enter though speaker hole and damaged the screen digitizer..cant swipe down notification toggle unless you go into landscape mode..just go to the nearest sony service centre and do repair..bring your warranty card oso
3 months of use here.
- Excellent Performance
- Battery Life
- Screen Colors
- Great Digital Sound Procesor
- It turns hot very soon after intensive use.
- Mi front "shatterproof" screen shattered after it fell from a very low height (mi legs while being sitted)
can i use z3 compact with ps3 controller or just compatible with ps4 ??
AnonD-465842, 15 Nov 2015how long is the battery can last if using mobile data or wifi one day?from malaysiaYes, One day, leaving you 18-25% battery.