Anonymous, 21 Mar 2017Go for Z5. Buy Sony phone once. Don't you tired from boring iPhones?Well, I find some of the iPhone's "advantages" in terms of productivity and work:
1. Quick to boot
2. Triple tap to access magnifier (with Android you still need an app)
3. Blue light filter (limited Android OEMs have that feature)
4. Very quick access to camera
5. Very quick camera shutter speed
6. Individual settings to limit/stop background data
7. Flexible Location Services options (limited with Android)
Anonymous, 19 Mar 2017No that's not true Z3&Z3+ are not very good and both of them overheat it can cause severe ... moreSo, would u rather get a Z5 then? Even with...
...lots of noise & grain when camera zooming-in?
...weak in low-light conditions?
...inconsistent memory management? (read: opened apps slow to reload)
...initial bootup takes almost a full minute?
...poorly calibrated/optimised power management?
Elias, 19 Mar 2017I am the Z5 compact user and it was the first sony mobile i bought; the following problems i f... moreI find the "Compact" versions of Sony too small for my hand. I find 5.2" inches is the most absolute minimum I prefer and comfortable with.
Gino76, 16 Mar 2017So, how about the Z5 vs the iPhone 6S what would you choose?Go for Z5. Buy Sony phone once. Don't you tired from boring iPhones?
Gino76, 18 Mar 2017I saw several videos the Z3 actually loads faster and camera (slightly) better than the Z3+ &a... moreNo that's not true Z3&Z3+ are not very good and both of them overheat it can cause severe damage to chipset.if you want to choose between z5 and 6s that's a different matter iOS is a little limited and many good Apps are not free iPhone loud speaker is crab, camera is decent, screen quality is below average so you get a decent product for a premium price
I am the Z5 compact user and it was the first sony mobile i bought; the following problems i face:
1. first problem was to while calling, i couldn't hear (this problem appeared aft one year)
2. poor mic problem while calling (again appear after a year)
3. camera quality is poor in compare to 23 MP.
4. flashlight bleeding pictures (when flashing while taking picture, flashlights bleeds or go into camera lens)
Advantages are all related to software:
1. software doesn't lag
2. doesn't overheats (good core processor management)
Twikuus, 18 Mar 2017All Sony smartphone camera photos are of poor quality. But the old Z3 camera is actualy better... moreI saw several videos the Z3 actually loads faster and camera (slightly) better than the Z3+ & in some ways the Z5.
Can someone confirm/corroborate this for me?
Mt issue with the Z3 is it wont get updated to Nougat 7.0 and security updates will become more scarce.
Gino76, 13 Mar 2017For my next phone I'm choosing between the Z5 & Z3+. Both are affordable right now but the... moreAll Sony smartphone camera photos are of poor quality. But the old Z3 camera is actualy better then the new Z5 / XZ camera.
AnonD-451592, 17 Mar 20176s dude. All the wayAnd why would u choose a 6S than the Z5?
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2017I wouldn't bother with any of the old Z models; the X are far better and more future-proof.Some of us can't afford the slightly more expensive (and the most derided of the Xperia clan coz of poor battery life) X phones hence the question.
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2017the iPhone 7 - why be bothered with old devices?Some people can't afford an iPhone 7 hence the question. 6s still a good phone?
Gino76, 16 Mar 2017So, how about the Z5 vs the iPhone 6S what would you choose?6s dude. All the way
I wouldn't bother with any of the old Z models; the X are far better and more future-proof.
By far the best phone I have ever owned.You won't regret buying one.
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2017Go for Z5 with closed eyes.So, how about the Z5 vs the iPhone 6S what would you choose?
after updating to Nougat Last night i cant download from the play store, ive done all the technical troubleshooting and still not working
For my next phone I'm choosing between the Z5 & Z3+. Both are affordable right now but the latter is cheaper. My queries/concerns are:
1. Camera - never mind the megapixels. Need to know which one has better heat dissipation internals, faster camera shutter, warmer photos, better in low-light and less noise in zooming in.
2. Which one has a louder, more rounder & clearer speaker sound output?
3. Stupid to ask but...which one has better battery life?
Would appreciate any replies. Cheers.