taha, 12 Oct 2016z5 compact xperia should buy or galaxy s6?Yea get the S6 if u can live without a SD-card
AnonD-315162, 16 Oct 2016whats ur os version? It has Android 6.0.1
How come my Antutu score is only 51k ? I see people with 60k-75k Scores :(
update makes z5c battery last. update your z5c for longer lasting battery life
AnonD-596648, 12 Oct 2016Hey guys, Which phone is better - Z5 Compact or iPhone SE?Go with the iPhone SE. Its like getting an iPhone 6 in a small package. Get the 64gb though
today i got Z5C
its os 5.1.1
now one update came 32.0.a.6.152
shall i update?
now i feel battery also drain, pls suggest me.
i have z5c and i dont have battery issue, it last 2 days with normal usage and 1 day with few hours of games. its not slow or lags. no overheating probably you guys have fake z5c lol
1. Check if it's new, not repacked by the sellers (second hand device).
2. Check device IMEI and make sure you are using the proper firmware (some sellers change the firmware because of selling issues).
3. Make sure it's not a defective headphone or the device jack had contact with salt (or juice) water before.
4. Check if something as ants or bugs (I know a situation) didn't get inside the jack's hole.
5. If you are using a cheap smartphone protector case be sure you have a large space in the jack's zone, not to block it in some way or another.
I also have this device and it took me some to to figure it out... But that's the magic of SONY Xperia!
All the best!
I was thinking on buying the z5c but there is a problem that is getting on my nerves and is the headphone jack not working properly, anyone has experienced problems with it?
Sony sucks everything about Sony is lame phone built in stock UI no way installing CM in this freaking phone, look at OnePlus they have a built in cyanogen OS operating system allow you to theme stock android without flashing any CM ROMs.
AnonD-597107, 13 Oct 2016yeah, my battery drains. lasts 16h topsMine is already Android 6.0.1 when I got it. I have heating problem, and the battery is awful. My previous Z1C was a lot better.
AnonD-593912, 06 Oct 2016Have you experienced poor battery life ever since updating to 6.0.1?yeah, my battery drains. lasts 16h tops
I have been waiting for ages to upgrade and finally thought the Z5c would do...not too big!!
...and not an iphone.
I am VERY pleased. nice size (a teeny bit smaller would be better) and awesome functionality.
fine grained handling of apps for controlling power and data use.
a beautiful bit of kit. over 3 days battery life doing all I want and need.