Vk1103, 28 Feb 2016My friend is using this mobile. When running benchmark in antutu it shows camera as 8 mp inste... moreThis is because in the camera app, the default image size is 8mp. The sensor is 23mp which is usually available in the manual mode. In the default mode, the big sensor is used for better low size images.
I got z5 dual on 9th feb. For 15 dqys the fone gave me top performance but from 2 -3 days its g3tting heating up even during small tasks. Battery performance is also suffering due to this. Though fone is lag free and superfast till no2 but how come this heating issue arose suddenly. Help and fixes appreciated
My friend is using this mobile. When running benchmark in antutu it shows camera as 8 mp instead of 23 mp. But in camera settings full resolution is set. What could be the problem?
Question, the Spec says Stereo speakers, but iFixit is showing only one speaker in the Teardown? I thought Stereo came with 2 speakers?
been using the z5 dual for some months now. here is my opinion.
- i super love the dual sim card feature. this is because i travel frequently between malaysia and singapore due to work.
- and unlike the samsung j series when u have to choose between having two sim cards or one sim card, one mem card, which is ridiculous, sony z5 dual lets me having 2 sim card and one mem card altogether. which makes sense.
- and nope,you dont need to use a pin to open the trays, just use yur thumbs. for extra waterproofing, just make sure u use the protection case, which it deliberately covers the sim and mem card slot cover.
- camera wise its ok, although some improvements on the app would be nice, for example tweaking brightness and saturation should be straighaway on the screen, not further selecting them on options which means further delay.
- screen is ok, the adaptive brightness is quite fast to respond.
-calls in and out are ok.
-sound quality is great.
now for the cons:
- battery capacity is a stupid sick joke. i do not have to charge my previous z3 2 times a day. z5 dual 2900 mah battery is a total shit.
- fingerprint is, although cool, but impractical to use, the failure to recognize rate ia simply too high. one piece of advice, scan your same finger at least 2 profiles, so it can recognize easier.... and if you do.a soft reset, you gotta redo profile again, which is ridiculous.
- the screen ppi have to be higher, very easily having typos. you have to type slower, or stare at your screen.... pr adjust the keyboard size to the highest, or maybe its just the chinese typing app i had.
i give this phone 70/100. not too bad, yet not too good. at least you can use radio and external memory card.
Hello! I would like to share to you what happened recently to my Z5. I was playing CoC while charging a game. My battery was at 91%. All of a sudden it discharges to 90% while still CHARGING. Pretty weird because it's not a high graphics game. Now, after that, I took of with 90% and the next 12 hours of using it. It got stuck at 84%. I mean literally the battery percentage is just stuck. I have used the camera quite a lot, surfed the net, heavy call, and messaging . And It doesn't even go below 84%. I know it has good battery, but it was just something peculiar. After a reset. It went back to normal. Should I get it back or observe? Any reckons?
Sony Geyser, 11 Jan 2016Guys...i bought a SONY Geyser at 48,000....This Geyser looks like Sony Xperia Z5. Now i cam... morei liked the way you put across you sentiments,feel sorry for what happened with the phone..hope you have better luck next time
Yitno, 20 Feb 2016Is anybody knew whether Z3+dual or Z5 dual, both SIM Card support 4g/LTE (Sim 1 & Sim 2)? ... moreYa both fones support both sims with lte but better go.for z5 then z3+...u know heating issue in z3+
Is anybody knew whether Z3+dual or Z5 dual, both SIM Card support 4g/LTE (Sim 1 & Sim 2)? or only at SIM 1?
i am usiing this phone last1 month.
luk perfrct,browsing fast,camera superb bt
i m very disappointed for over heating problems of this phone.
battery drain very fast in uses in 1-2 hrs.
As a user of this phone,after using it for few months I feel I made a right choice to change my galaxy s6 to Z5.the ui is much faster than Samsung. The battery life is just nice for me.the camera and the sound quality is superb. Highly recommend this phone.
After 1 week of use i came to following conclusion
Speed and ui - fast and responsive
Camera - superb. But after processing is bit slow.
Battery- above average
Screen- above average
Sound quality speaker - average but clear and crisp
Headphones sound - very good
Heating issue- nonne or very less so far.
Look - stunning
I like this fone alot and yes finger print is ultra fast
Pastorkay, 12 Feb 2016Whta is the battery life for this phone?How many hours of enduarance?M using this phone from last one week.. It gave me more then 4 to 5 hours screen on time. M not into gaming but m heavy user watching youtube using social media alot. At times it gives u more the 5 and a half hour sot. Standby time is also gud.
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2016trollS always claim they are user.So true, and pretty Low to go post gibberish on Sony posts! Hehe