Dual heatpipes, 25 Oct 2015Premium, you dont understand? so please dont defame Sony and mess the page.So true, but looks like his info is copy and paste.
AnonD-22824, 24 Oct 20151) Even i do not use spen a lot i just like to write with it sometimes. But i think almost eve... morePremium, you dont understand? so please dont defame Sony and mess the page.
Considering that this device is fhd most of the time cause 4k is limited and it has 3430 mah battery, I think this device would have a great battery life.
8knots, 25 Oct 2015I was thinking S6E+ would insult you because you only mention Note 5 all the time. Good to see... more1) Again u just proved what kind of person u are by confessing that u like to insult ppl.Wow how amazing u r dude .
2) U r also good at making stories up.
3) when did i deny that Z5P has only 32gb memory! I was the who was talking about it being only 32gb and there is no 64gb modal available.I know i am no english teacher but i guess my english is much better than yours.u cant even write properly abt what u have to say.
4) I am not getting emotional here , u r the one who is fru.st.rated !
5) Iphone 6s is good but not better than even the GS6.so forget abt it beating the almighty NOTE5.
6) i do have lots of better things to do but the same applies to u.
AnonD-22824, 25 Oct 2015Why do u think that u having a S6E+ is going to insult me? What a Assumption u have! LOL.
... moreI was thinking S6E+ would insult you because you only mention Note 5 all the time. Good to see that you have common sense.
The reason why Sony calls this Z5 Premium was a merely designation for screen size which is 5.5" (they already have the standard Z5 with 5.2" screen). If they're going for 6.0" then it would be called Z5 Ultra. Deal with it friend.
If you're complaining about prices then it's how humanity these days. Here the Z5 costs 10M IDR and people complains it's too pricey. When the iPhone 6S plus came with 15M+ IDR but nobody gives a damn. You just kept denying that Z5P only has 32GB of internal storage without mentioning the sd card capabilities which can go up to 200GB (even more than the iPhone 6S or a Note 5 can have). Still, the iPhone 6S plus is considerably better than your almighty Note 5.
Like I said before, no hate. No need to be emotional because Sony couldn't approve your wish.
I'm done, we're all done discussing this with you it's pointless. Surely you have something better to do than just watching the Z5P comment page.
8knots, 25 Oct 2015Thank you! I appreciate your honesty and also your time you have spent on gsmarena only to def... moreWhy do u think that u having a S6E+ is going to insult me? What a Assumption u have! LOL.
Btw S6E+ is also very good smartphone but only for ppl who are ok to loose some of the screen real estate when looking at its screen from the front and for ppl who like those two sided edges a lot ,but for the rest NOTE5 is the best smartphone.
Z5P is just a game played by Sony to fool ppl.
I no hate No sony, Its just that the price they are asking for this is too steep for a not so PREMIUM smartphone.
If they wanted they cud have done much better than this.
AnonD-22824, 24 Oct 2015When ppl like u do not have any valid things to talk about they resort on personal attacks ! G... moreThank you! I appreciate your honesty and also your time you have spent on gsmarena only to defend your personal opinion. Anyway I have mine, and you're wasting your words here convincing people just to be on your side but come on! We all have our choices and it's not your damn rights to change them.
If you're thinking I'm a sammy hater you're just plain wrong. I even love the S6E+ better than Note 5 (No offense, if that's gonna insult you as well).
In the end Note 5 is a Note 5 and Z5P is a Z5P, so back to each of you, problem solved. Have a nice day everyone and peace! No hate! Just please, stop this brand fight nonsense :)
Thanks to all about lots of information pertaining to Samsung Note 5 and Sony Z 5 Premium.
My Experience with Note 5 was not that good for following reasons.
1: No SD Card Support
2: No Dual SIM Support
3: Battery life average by that time i reach home it use to be at 5% or so
4: No IR Support
5: No Signature Support for SMS
6: In Power saving mode , like Note 4 there no much options
7: Biggest Issue, in maps, Note 5, S6 Edge Plus most of the handsets are having issue for showing proper north direction. In fact replaced the handsets in just days time at their service station. Until today this issue is not resolved by Samsung
8: CPU is not that great it is bit sluggish, but Antutu benchmark results are great
9: No Radio
10: looks like Samsung is trying to copy I-phone outer outlook.
Dual heatpipes, 24 Oct 20151- I don't like the S pen, I afraid lost it or miss insert it and I will seldom use it too. I ... more1) Even i do not use spen a lot i just like to write with it sometimes. But i think almost everyone here knows which phone is much better in handling.and yes i agree that both wud need good protector casing.
Who wears a lanyard these days but if u really need it u can get a good quality proctector case with lanyard option even for Note5 .its not that big of deal or that big of feature that Z5P have.
2) upheaved or not both phones wud need better proctection for its Camera.u can't deny that.
3) Dude i am not talking abt attaching a 1tb hardisk to my Note5 , I am talking abt a USB 3.0 1tb hardisk attached to my wifi router if at all i need extra memory to move to or copy things from 1tb hardisk.
Moreover a good quality wifi router & a 1tb portable USB 3.0 hardisk both comes at a very affordable price of around $90 with added advantages of 1tb memory space, plus USB 3.0 so no slowing down .i can even carry it with me if i ever need to but i do not think that i wud ever need that 1tb of space every time.
4) If u forgot even Note5 does 4k recording and the same videos can be played on its QHD screen but there is hardly any diffrence if u see 4k on a smartphone screen .I have already seen lots of 4k tv's and i even aspire to buy one soon cause yes it does make a diffrence picture quality at a 55" to 60" 4k screen i saw few from Sony and samsung both and i loved the one from samsung with the curved display.it looks outstanding .have a look at one of the 4k curved samsunv smart tv's at ur nearby electronic store.
5) Even i am not a engineer , but i can atleast understand that the Exynos on Note5 is much better than the Sd810 based on the information available on internet.
6) Its not water and dust proof its resistant & at the moment no smartphone is truely waterproof but may b in future however i can accept the fact that water and ust resistans is a good to have feature but its not needed for everyone. There are lots of other things one expects from a smartphone.
Sony is just making ppl fools by using a word like "PREMIUM" here
AnonD-22824, 24 Oct 20151) Dude did u even took a hands on NOTE5 ever? just check it out in the nearby store or if u r... more1- I don't like the S pen, I afraid lost it or miss insert it and I will seldom use it too. I know the Note must wear the protector case for better grip, but Z5 premium can wear the protector case or just attach the lanyard, so this is more convenience and user friendly, especially while attached lanyard people would operate the phone in one hand, furthermore when playing game the lanyard also help for grid well the phone and prevent drop off, then the weight also much more the same you can't sense much more from it.
2- Normally people will take care the pricey phone, but if people don't put the protector case for Note 5, depends to the person, but the risk for scratch the camera len is still there, because the upheaved camera len to be blamed.
3- the hardisk or USB on the go is a burden and expensive than micro sd card, and is it necessary for carry if at the same time you want to bring a power bank? so it must be very odd. But compare with Z5 premium, Z5p can support 200 GB micro sd memory card, I think there are no more argue.
4- consider to the endurance, it is the best and the smart way. furthermore, the 4K upscaling technology also improve the lower rate video and photos. If you ask me what is the 4K display, I think you better experience in 4K show room find the answer youself.
5- I am not a engineer from this, so I can not answer this question.
6- Waterproof and dustproof is a proctection, when people put the phone in trouser the dustproof is a proctection, when rainy day people no need worry to the phone because it has waterproof protection.
If you like Note 5 go and buy, but I love waterproof and dustproof, I already find the right phone, Z5p must even better.
8knots, 24 Oct 2015Nice english, that makes your opinion looks cheap too :DWhen ppl like u do not have any valid things to talk about they resort on personal attacks ! Good going buddy! U are making ur Nation & family proud.
Love the phone but EXTREMELY tired to see the Z series in the same old Boxy look.. no innovations there.. and the front glass still very delicate and a light drop smashes it to pieces.. Atleast thats wat my Z3 is like.. extremely delicate.. feel like changing just because of that..
Its ok sony dnt mind those bullies.. The real hero will rise soon jst like in the movies were the good guys are beaten so badly at first then he rises took a revence win and live happily ever after.hehehehe.
Anonymous, 24 Oct 2015hey samsung employee,get a grip of things.64gb of note 5 vs 232 gb of z5p.4k display, best cam... moreSony sud have hard time selling this costly Z5P which is not PREMIUM at all ! I expect Sony sud be aware of the facts and expect them to come up with compitative smartphones.
Z5P looks like a as if SONY was on huge cost cutting phase while making Z5P ( Cheap display , Only 32gb internal memory model still keeping a high price, Cheap Soc, No OIS ,Bulky size) and Sony still expecting to have high profits.
They sud learn something from samsung. .Why are you getting emotional here? Lol.
AnonD-22824, 24 Oct 20151) Dude did u even took a hands on NOTE5 ever? just check it out in the nearby store or if u r... moreonly a real samsung employee with no other choice of phones(u will buy only a samsung phone otherwise you will be fired) will roam around the world with a hard drive attached to your note 5.a z5p has total 232gb storage.note 5 has 64gb.period.z5p has 4k.note 5 has 2k.period.read amoled degradation. read amoled burn in.i will be enjoying my z5p after 4 years from today.you will have sold your note 5 as your display will degrade within 2 years.z5p has best smartphone camera ever-read dxomark review,read gsmarena blind camera shootout.samsung employee,enjoy your hard drive bound note 5-oh so much extra investments and still not portable.ohhh.my z5p accepts 200gb sd card -oh so great!
AnonD-22824, 24 Oct 20151) Dude did u even took a hands on NOTE5 ever? just check it out in the nearby store or if u r... morehey samsung employee,get a grip of things.64gb of note 5 vs 232 gb of z5p.4k display, best camera of z5p with fm radio.as per your comments, u already bought a note 5, so what are you doing in z5 pages.u are a troll nothing more
..trying to sell 64gb amoled degradation low quality phones.troll employee.
Dual heatpipes, 24 Oct 20151- Note 5 is 5.7inch not comfortable for one hand, because samsung phones always must wear th... more1) Dude did u even took a hands on NOTE5 ever? just check it out in the nearby store or if u r too lazy watch the hands on videos on you tube you will find that the xperia Z5P is very big and uncomfertable to handle than the NOTE5.
2) With or without the case it does not matter.
3) I already have upto 1tb of expandable storage with my wifi router attached with a USB 3.0 1tb hardisk .but onboard i have 57gb on My Note5 Vs the 25gb internal storage of Z5P.
4) 4k screen on a sd810 is too taxing for the gpu and Z5P does not even render 4k everytime it does that in 1080p not even a QHD resolution normaly in general use.What a shame for a 4k smartphone.
Anyways do you really feel there will b any diffrence in video quality while watch 4k on a NOTE5 OR A Z5P?
5) sure sd810 is a very good Soc but not better than the Exynos found on the NOTE5 .
6) Sony also accepted that there smartphones are not suppose to b submirged in water and you are talking otherwise but yes it is water and dust resistant and thats also good but overall if you consider all the features NOTE5 Ace's out .
AnonD-22824, 23 Oct 20151) Note5 has 5.7" screen with min bezels
2) Note 5 has 64gb internal memory option.
3) Note... more1- Note 5 is 5.7inch not comfortable for one hand, because samsung phones always must wear the protector case otherwise the upheaved back camera len will easy get scratch.
2- Z5 Premium get 200GB memory compare to 64GB...
3- Z5 Premium have hardware and software image stabilizer..
4- Z5 Premium have smart 4K display and 4K upscaling technology!
5- Z5 Premium also have good SOC furthermore, it have thermal paste and dual heatpipe to release heat quickly from there..
6- Z5 Premium is waterproof and dustproof, the build quality is the top!
I am Xperia Z2 user, it really waterproof and dustproof,so the Z5 Premium waterproof too .