Aaron, 03 Sep 2015in this world still nobody saw 4k movies.... think again...@Aaron, now you should think again. In 2014, when Fifa world cup in Brazil, Sony began to use 4K technology to steam the match. And Nowadays, many video even on YouTube will be available in 4K resolution. Sony's 4K technology on smartphone is just the beginning. Later on, many companies try to enter 4K screen market that Sony already enter the market earlier.
AnonD-411807, 02 Sep 2015do u think 3430 is enough for 4K display??? Firstly, it depends on how you use it. Secondly, I think it's enough for 4K screen. Sony is one of the company which also concern about power management. With standard or even lesser MAh battery, the phone can last longer than you expect. Maybe not up to 2 days like Sony promises to us, nevertheless, the battery could stand longer. I use Xperia Z ultra with 3050 MAh battery and it stays for long time. Btw, Stamina mode are great power management offered by the company.
AnonD-80082, 04 Sep 2015Again...To all the Samsung, Apple and crap fanboys, I'll sum it up for you once for all. -... moreLol... Your comment makes me laugh. Anyway, I totally agree with your opinion about those fanboy crap.
I don't even wanna know the price tag in the U.S. for this thing. I'm gonna guess $850 minimum, maybe higher... I'm happy to see they're throwing at least a 3450 mAh battery in there, still think it should be closer to 4000 to combat that power hogging 4K display. You can't tell me for a display of that intensity in it's infancy of being in a phone that it won't eat through a battery like an untamed beast.
mas39, 04 Sep 2015Wrong, a phablet is 5.5" to 6.99", a tablet starts from 7", so many manufacture... moreA phablet is from 5.5 to 6.99, and a tablet starts from 7? Seriously?? A 0.01 difference between a phablet and tablet? And please don't say that anything below 6.4" is too small, unless you're a giant. Sony released a flagship phablet, and its called the Z5 Premium. Period.
Come on sony. A 4k display with 806ppi on a QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 810! BIG FAILURE. I will stick with my s6 edge. Sony should have wait atleast next year for the snapdragon 820. 4000mah battery should be the battery that sony chosen, if the QHD s6 only last 4 hours on 2600 mah battery, how will a 4K sony z5 premium last in a 3430mah battery, i think it will only last atleast 3.5 hours. That 2 day battery sony told us it was only the powersaving mode of sony devices which intend to slow down the cpu. SNAPDRAGON 810 WITH 4K WITH 3GB RAM AND ONLY 32GB INTERNAL STORAGE =disaster. SAMSUNG ONLY REMOVED THE SD CARD BACAUSE MEMORY CARDS CANNOT MATCH THE SPEED OF UFS 2.0 ANYMORE THAT IS USED IN THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE S6. But sony i really appreciate the new design.
Matikz, 04 Sep 2015No time to wait... you'd much rather wait for the next 4K Xperia with the 820; nobody said it'... morei know, but we're not sure what size phone they will release in the future, haven't seen any Z Ultra successor for over 2 years, would have been perfect size for a 4k display.
Again...To all the Samsung, Apple and crap fanboys, I'll sum it up for you once for all.
- There is no overheat with SD810 v2.1 and Sony did not throttle down the CPU, they used some thermal gel acting as heatsink and what do you know about Sony, they have their own way
- 4K is not an overkill as Xreality engine is used to upscale here giving much higher details compared to 2K. Sony stated before that 2K is meaningless as it offers no advantage over 1080p unless it's 4K.
- The benchmark posted already show that the performance is outstanding and after 10mins of 4K recording the device only reached 50C. Samsung crap can't record past 5 mins... go figure
- Sony is known for its outstanding battery life and with 3450 mah you certainly get it.
- First hands on Premium show ZERO LAG AND EXTREMELY FAST INTERFACE
Let's see what we have here....
- 4K Screen with Xreality engine
- 23Mpix ultra fast shutter with one of the most advanced sensors with image stabilization
-Support of SD card up to 200GB ( eat that )
- Waterproof / dust proof device
-Great design and superb built quality
- Playstation compatibility
- Octacore CPU + 3GB RAM DDR4 ( lag free as even with 4GB your shitty S6 lags )
- The name of Sony on the device
- Newer version of Adreno 430
- Support from Sony and OTA updates that target even mobiles older than 2 years
- Amazing set of accessories
What does your Apple or Samsung crap offer more ? Let me tell you. Absolutely nothing. So stop trolling and go cry for some better specs fanboys.
Sony doesn't need to cheat like that cheap samsung who overclocked the CPU once bench-marking is running because they need to brainwash you with marketing crap about how their utter ugly device can barely handle kitkat with 3GB of RAM....
Ill get you some tissues no worries.
Make . Believe
i want to buy phone but i am very confuse which one i have to buy
note 5 or z5 premium. please advice me which one is better
note 5 or xperia z5 premium (comparativly).
I think I will switch to Sony, at least it has sdcard slot, so far i had been quite faithful user of Samsung, pity like monkeys they copied the policy of iPhone and are losing loads of clients.
mas39, 02 Sep 2015Should have been at least 6" with a 4k display, would have still been around 734 ppi, als... moreNo time to wait... you'd much rather wait for the next 4K Xperia with the 820; nobody said it's not coming.