Its a Sony Technology that I love verymuch till now, the best brand for the best people.
Really i like this phone with amazing specs!! But does it deserve to change my note 4 to this device?
IA64, 03 Sep 2015To all the Samsung, Apple and crap fanboys, I'll sum it up for you once for all.
- There i... moreHave you used the Z5 premium yet? If not, what you posted is just stupid. Fanboys like you were complaining in the past that QHD was useless and theirs no difference with FHD and QHD in such a small screen. Now apparently your praising the 4k feature just because it's from Sony.
Sony makes good products, but saying those nonsense without seeing reviews or even using it yourself is just childish fanboy talk.
This is OCTA-CORE SNAPDRAGON 810
Without Overheating, Sony Make a Sophiscated Technology for heating control
if still heating, You can put your Z5 into refrigerator, it's Waterproof
4K Resolution Display with Low Energy Consumption & Sony Stamina Mode for better battery life
MICROSD SLOT, Support up to 200GB
Your all files can be save
hi . this smartphone very very goooooooooooooooooood . but little hot in the back abut in camera ...
kenboi2, 03 Sep 2015Sony, please show us you have a fix for the overheating issue. I truly love your new phones.Well,if overheating issue doesn't resolved yet,then they don't release this phone anyway.
No matter what they say,this will be my next phone...Bye Z1,Z5 Premium in!!!
rj23, 03 Sep 2015Honestly, the only thing that bothers me about this beauty is the Snapdragon 810 but I will gi... moreDon't bother yourself with the SD810...SD820 is not available yet,just wait for the next Xperias,sure will have it!
To all the Samsung, Apple and crap fanboys, I'll sum it up for you once for all.
- There is no overheat with SD810 v2.1 and Sony did not throttle down the CPU, they used some thermal gel acting as heatsink and what do you know about Sony, they have their own way
- 4K is not an overkill as Xreality engine is used to upscale here giving much higher details compared to 2K. Sony stated before that 2K is meaningless as it offers no advantage over 1080p unless it's 4K.
- The benchmark posted already show that the performance is outstanding and after 10mins of 4K recording the device only reached 50C. Samsung crap can't record past 5 mins... go figure
- Sony is known for its outstanding battery life and with 3450 mah you certainly get it.
Let's see what we have here....
- 4K Screen with Xreality engine
- 23Mpix ultra fast shutter with one of the most advanced sensors
-Support of SD card up to 200GB ( eat that )
- Waterproof / dust proof device
-Great design and superb built quality
- Playstation compatibility
- Octacore CPU + 3GB RAM DDR4 ( lag free as even with 4GB your shitty S6 lags )
- The name of Sony on the device
- Newer version of Adreno 430
- Support from Sony and OTA updates that target even mobiles older than 2 years
- Amazing set of accessories
What does your Apple or Samsung crap offer more ? Let me tell you. Absolutely nothing. So stop trolling and go cry for some better specs fanboys.
Sony doesn't need to cheat like that cheap samsung who overclocked the CPU once bench-marking is running because they need to brainwash you with marketing crap about how their utter ugly device can barely handle kitkat with 3GB of RAM....
Ill get you some tissues no worries.
Make . Believe
Avan Rd, 03 Sep 2015I hope this phone will bring back sony to its place. Top 3 vendor, n fights Apple and Samsung.. you don't make any sense dude
lg g4 pro will probably have a 4k bigger screen too
Good Job Sony, hope your jump from FHD to 4K pays off.
But next phone will be out in 6 months!! What should we do???
now the other manufacturers will probably jump onto 4K too,how pointless
4k display running on S810?! Lol. 4k display is just a number!! This phone is xperia z5 number not premium!! The normal z5 is perfect phone i love normal z5 not z5 number!! Thanks GsmArena. We waiting for this titles: "note5 vs z5 premium" and "s6 vs z5"
Guess these Sony fanboys are pixel lovers now, and there will be no more bashing on Samsung and LG for using QHD lol
manoj , 03 Sep 20155.5 screen and 180 grams - too heavy, no octane core processor - so sad, front camera only 5.1... moremaybe try sme Chinese phones...selfie itseems...it is octa core btw....nd its the up to date updated phone in the market in all ways...having 4 gb ram is juz 1 number mre,...nthin fr usual lyf....30k phone???ahhahaha pls go buy oneplus 2