AnonD-532448, 28 Dec 2016I bought Z5P almost a year before. Camera performance of said mobile very much poor in night.o... moreZ5 has best camera in the world. Fastest autofocus and great pictures. You font know to use your phone
My Z5P in stamina mode at 100% gives me 69 hours while my old Z2 in stamina mode gives me 144 hours.....and Z5 P battery 3430 and Z2 3200mAh???!!
I bought Z5P almost a year before. Camera performance of said mobile very much poor in night.overall Worst experience.
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2016How is battery life when using Xperia Z5 premium dual?Very powerful
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2016Result of buying 2nd hand/refurbished phone.Thanks for your reply but I am first own to my Z5 p.
I bought it from month and now I noticed that when I play games sometimes the bottom part of the screen stop working although the upper part of the screen works properly, what is this??
Only got 2 or 3 month back had to put it in for repair because lock/power button, camera button and volume button didn't work aswell as fingerprint thing. Got it back yesterday and it's already stopped working again. Seriously annoyed
AnonD-183089, 13 Dec 2016Z5 premium or xperia x to upgrade from z2?Z5P all the way..
Just curious , wish to know any other Sony Z5premium user facing same issue as me.
I just send my z5 premium to sony service center due to unable to charge, Always shuts down after booting up to Sony welcoming screen. Noticed few people was there with same issue...luckily haven 1 year yet....
AnonD-183089, 19 Dec 2016What makes me confused the quality of this phone it really looks premium specially the chrome ... morehaha exactly! the whole X series is meh.....even XZ, for a 2015 smartphone, hands down Z5P its one of the best. If you're looking for something more powerful, get the 2016 ones like S7, V20, Mate 9 or even a Pixel for faster updates, or OnePlus 3T if you're in a budget :>
Thank you very much Sony!I had samsung s5,htc m7 ,lg g3.I became a sony fan from 2003.Never fail.Solid ,beautiful,elegant,powerfull and stable.Who buy a Sony never regret .Sony is QUALITY.
AnonD-589765, 19 Dec 2016Well, if its not a Pixel or a Nexus, updates will be slow or later. No one can say that Z5 ser... moreWhat makes me confused the quality of this phone it really looks premium specially the chrome color even the regular Z5 variant over the xperia x
Gino7, 18 Dec 20161. Does this phone have the latest November security update?
2. Is the memory storage the UFS... moreI cant everything in terms of detailed specs, but here goes (based on my experience with Z5P)
1. Yes, Updated mine a few days ago
4. Camera still takes 1-2 seconds to load, not instant. Colours are better, definitely not warmer. Night shots are indeed better, but noise still present. Saving photos is much faster, though not instant. Zoom noise? I never actually experience that, so im not exactly sure about the "noise".
5. Speakers are better than any of the Z or even X series. But S7's mono speaker is still louder. S6 even louder.
6. Rebooting time still slow AF. Updates did not do any justice in the reboot time. The phone itself perform much faster, but start-up time is still extremely slow. Changing sim will require you to reboot twice, this is probably the most irritating part of this phone.
7. Nougat for all Z5 series gonna be at Q1 2017
8. Heating issue still present ( i live in a tropical country ), though I felt it only when the device is rebooting/starting up, 4K video taking especially. For normal camera and video capture (1080p), it will still heats up, but not as hot as 4k, especially is the screen brightness is all the way to the top.
I've been using the Z5P since the launch day in my country and still loving it ever since.
Hope that helps. :>
AnonD-183089, 17 Dec 2016Agree with you dear but sony always stops updates for 2 years old devices and nougat will be t... moreWell, if its not a Pixel or a Nexus, updates will be slow or later. No one can say that Z5 series will receive Android O or P, and so does every other manufacturer out there. Getting updates for 2-3 years is good enough for me, even in marshmallow, this is already a solid phone. Even better than the current XZ.