I never bothered about buying newly released phones, so I only got this phone in last year's final months. Bought it in its sealed box with good discount at a small retailer who seemed to be trying to get rid of older devices. It wasn't exactly cheap and to be honest I regreted spending that money on a phone, since I only needed to make and receive calls and use basic apps. But as soon as I began using the device, I realized that I had just got my hands in the best phone I ever had. Everything works very fast, owning a waterproof phone brings much more safety (and fun!) than I ever imagined, the camera is really good, storage is more than enough for me so far, impressive screen, very good stereo sound, 3GB of RAM are really a very good deal, fast charge with the genuine charger, very good earphones, battery lasts almost all day with moderate use.... I did run into some minor software issues, but even after using it daily for more than 4 months, I'm still impressed by this phone's performance. The device feels good, runs fine and do his job with speed and safety.... And from now on I'm probably addicted to owning better smartphones than I used to.
Anonymous, 03 Dec 2017Yeah..same as mine..my Headseat port not working now..so i need to put bluetooth headphone whe... moreLousy build really my headphone jack not working for long time, constantly overheat, poor screen brightness and battery life. and the snapdragon 810 is failed pieces of shit "overheat need to close your application"!!!?? what's the point of the processor performance where you can't even use it?
Can anyone tell when Sony Xperia Z5 dual Premium will receive latest update (Oreo-8.0)?
i think Sony have state the wrong battery capacity for Z5 Premium Dual, i recharge it when it still got 3% left with power reader but once i full charge it show at around 2000mAH
Hrisha, 07 Oct 2017Battery quality is excellent,pictures quality is also good. But touch buttons are very poor qu... moreYeah..same as mine..my Headseat port not working now..so i need to put bluetooth headphone when i have a video call or watching movies
Hope that Sony z5 premium will update software till Android 8.0 (Oreo).
kulitx14, 30 Apr 2017i have an E6833 Versio of this using in the philippines but i cant find any updates for me to ... moreDownload Sony companion lest one on your computer. Try it I think it will help
I bought this phone recently on 50% offer from a dealer for a display item with three month dealer warranty (not Sony). Everything working fine. But when I make calls through in build microphone, the other person gets echo and metallic noise. This issue is somewhat solved when I use the wired handsfree and fully solved when I use bluetooth handsfree. I initially thought the problems was with the microphone. But, the recording quality is very good except a little bit of low recording level. Them I factory reset the phone, repaired the software through Sony Companion. Nothing worked. I afraid I might loose the waterproofing if I give it for warranty repair as it would be attended by the dealer technician (they will straightaway open it without checking all other options) not by Sony. Any clue?
MFK, 04 Aug 2017I can't delete any pic from albumMe too.. This problem will be solved by receiving a new update
It's been two full years since I have been using Sony Xperia Premium dual.. One of my dream mobile.. I am here to list out the pros and cons after 2 years. Please let me know if u have any concerns.
1. Processor. Snapdragon 835 which is getting impressive nowadays in new Smartphone but this have already benefited in this mobile.Anytime this smartphone is superfasr after having more large apps
2. Camera does the trick still its pyre better. Only Rear Camera.
3. Display glass. God this gorilla glass is strong and for the entire two years my mobile slipped 8 times without any scratches but a minute break over near the power button
4. Software update. Regular software update been made and its useful.
5. Water resistant. Its very handy not with water. Oily hands or hands on masala. Any situation a simple wash I get my entire mobile new
1. Processor. Although I said the processing speed is good. Recently I had some freezing of my mobile due to heating issue
2. Camera. Front camera 5 MP on a price 55k is so mad. But anyhow Sony made a mistake there without flash. Overall its fair
3. Battery. Generally am a rough user of game, chat, talk user. Nowadays using data usage juices the battery a lot. If u are using roughly am damn sure u will get left 0 charge in 6 hrs ( audio, video, call, message, data usage). This is happening a lot in upcoming new Smartphone rit. agree it?? They will give for 5 hours. But this mobile with3340 gives 6 hours
4. Sim slot cover. This got removed coz of button holder. Now I have to use my sharp nails to remove them
5. Back case. If u are a user of this mobile u would have received the Full front and back pouch case worth 3000. Its really not worth will get damaged in a month.
6. Headphone jack. This is not working for my. I gave service to them. Still that problem exist.
Thats all I have with this lovely mobile. If u have any concerns ping me firstname.lastname@example.org
Which phone is better between xperia z5 premium, lg g6, lg v20, v30, or (which phone is better below 35 k with 2k display).
Phone is awesome..camera quality is good.. I love sony xperia Z5 premium dual..
😑 my Sony Xperia z5 is having a problem with my 2 Sims one is not recognize!!!
Flash light of sony product is not bright, cannot take good picture in darkness
I have now my 2nd thought if i will buy or not..too many issues...whewwwww
Battery quality is excellent,pictures quality is also good. But touch buttons are very poor quality, you need to visit service center within 7-8 months. My phone is now 10 months only and my ear phone connector is not working, so many touch buttons like home,notification, Bluetooth not working. I would say this phone is excellent for first 5-6 months but after that you ll face some problem. I would suggest to not buy this model.