JayD313, 24 Oct 2016I'm planning to buy this phone but the only concern is, is it 4G?!yes it is 4G
this is all the Network Technology (bands) that is support by Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - E6833, E6883
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800) - E6833
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - E6883
Elan, 16 Oct 2016Is it working on 4Gyes it will..
ive gone to shop and checked all specs... the phone is gud and im going 2 buy 1
After reading all the reviews, to eliminate confusion created by all those, I actually hired phone from my friend for two days and tried to review it my self and I was surprised to know that :
1. This phone has the greatest screen display till date and premium looks as its name says.
2. Camera focus is super-fast .. you just touch the screen and picture is captured, it doesn't take any time to focus (initially I though something is going wrong but it was right), though it take a while to save it. Picture quality is great in day light. Yes, in indoor low light it is not as great but more than acceptable (it is not a DSLR). Better to use manual mode for low light, but that needs some practice and knowing of photography...
3. There isn't any overheating issue, as is being said by all reviewers ... I used it two full day and did lots of things but there was no overheating warning or sudden closing of any app or game. It became only warm while recording 4K for more than 10 minutes.
4. Battery life is decent for this 5.5" 4K phone, it is more than enough for full day heavy use and if normally used 50% battery remains at 9 PM.
5. Overall great power packed phone. Don't believe any review, any opinion, just go to store and play for a while with it and you will actually come know what is it.
Finally I have decided to buy it over Xperia XZ, Galaxy s7 and Iphone 6s plus (and main reason, rates have come down a bit in India for which I was waiting for last few months).
I have read almost all reviews since last year about Z5 premium and most of them say it has overheating issue, camera is slow, battery is not good, display not good at 50% too costly etc. etc...
But when I read users review, who actually own this phone, they say it's awesome, best in class, gem, unmatched etc. etc... Even at stores, I have seen this phone on continueous charging for whole day, there isn't any heating issue anywhere on the phone..
Now, I actually want to buy this phone (price has come down a bit in India).. I can wait for another 5.5 Inch from sony instead of buying any other phone.
1. I never play any game on mobile
2. I never shoot any video
3. Rarely watch any live streaming like youtube etc..
4. I take lots of pictures whole day (dont know why)
5. Download lots of songs
6. Web browsing is normal
7. FB and whatsapp... continuously
8. 5.5 Inch is perfect (not less than that)
Reviews on internet are totally misleading about Z5 premium and I am unable to make mind whether to buy it or wait for another 5.5"
I have only three concerns please resolve :
1. Does it overheat on web browsing and downloading.
2. Is it good for photography.
3. Does it heat up while charging.
Thanks in advance for valuable comments.
Wich battery last longer the note 5 or the sony xperia z5 premium. For youtube streaming and gaming. Please help me choose.
its not ideal when playing pokemon go. battery level suddenly drops, at 100% will only last for 2-3 hours. It also have some heating issue, particularly on its upper back area becoming too uncomfortable to hold for sometime. Graphics, performance and camera likewise are superb.
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2016is this have heating issue like xperia z5?No, it is not till now
I had it for almost 5 months, and it is working perfectly
piazzor, 29 Sep 2016Hello guys, Can you help me? Where can I buy this phone in Italy is not sold it! Tkshttps://www.sony.it/dealerlocator/search and Amazon.it
Can you help me?
Where can I buy this phone in Italy is not sold it!
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2016Not recommend... I used it for 2 months and suddenly stop charging, being replace with the new... moreU got bad luck on using this phone..better try others..i already use almost 10 month doesnt have a single problem. Heating is normal problem for every phone depends on ur apps used. Thanks.
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2016Will this phone update to android 7 ?please help I searched through net but I couldn't find ou... moreYes sir..this device will upgrade into android nougat 7.0. Wait for nex year on march it will be launched.
Will this phone update to android 7 ?please help I searched through net but I couldn't find out heeeeeellllllllp