Hamsharii, 01 Sep 2013even in stamina mode?Me too. The battery drains so fast. I think mega 6.3 has better battery life
JesseM, 02 Sep 2013we have the same fate!!! but im planning to purchase a sony headset that cost P3K!!! In malaysia it comes with headset
Nicko, 03 Sep 2013It's too big size for phone in hand,,,,I think it's better in 5" or 5,3" Max.Then buy xperia z or lg optimus g2
Currently using this model at the moment, I have been a Sony user from 1999 when is was with Ericsson and had 1 Samsung inbetween... Comparing this to previous models, the quad core has no lag at all... Although there is no flash, camera is still very impressive.
Sound isn't that great... Use it with headphones..
What I hate about this phone, when it goes into sleep mode it sometimes hangs... You may need to press the power button a number of times before it can restart again..
The waterproof feature is awesome... Fun party trick... Overall, other than the Sleep issue... It's an awesome phone to play around with..
It's too big size for phone in hand,,,,I think it's better in 5" or 5,3" Max.
EKYAN, 01 Sep 2013its a phone??? or tablet??? whatever it meant but still its a smartphone phablet... those peop... moreyou are living in a delusion . it is a tablet . all the best if you plan to use it as a phone . or you must be 7 ft tall and have hands of a giant . even the company does not show anyone using it as a phone in the official ads, they only show a person using there new bluetooth headset for making calls .
but also I would like to add its the best tablet I have seen so far !
Love sony product, pls when is it going to be available in nigeria. ...
nick, 02 Sep 2013my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from loc... morewe have the same fate!!! but im planning to purchase a sony headset that cost P3K!!!
2.2GHZ Quad-core Processor??? thats super-fast than samsung galaxy S4 octa-core.......
It’s really a pain to write something bad about a product from Sony, for which I had been advocating to others.
The details of my experience with SONY Z ULTRA Purchase is as under:
1. Since my daughter was using Sony TIPO, I also decided to upgrade to a new phone and visited the outlet- Sahni Communication at Janak Puri Delhi.
2. Though I had pre-decided for Z Ultra, but was guided for Samsung S 4 or S 3.
3. Though Z Ultra had a price gap of more than 10000/- compared to Samsung but I still trusted Sony and decided to go ahead.
4. On day 1 itself I realized that I’m being cheated as the phone had a very low sound volume and the speakers were not working.
5. Visited the dealer and to my surprise, I was asked to visit the service center for upgrading the software.
6. On request dealer agreed to send the phone for software up gradation to some unknown location and returned the phone after 2 hours.
7. Having no solution I approached him again but the suggestion was that this is the best he can do and rather reminded me again and again for my poor choice, in spite of cautions from dealers side.
8. I’m completely feeling cheated and dissatisfied with the product Voulme, Applications, Software etc. after spending close to half a Lac.
9. If I do not hear anything from Sony, I would have no option but to approach Consumer Court for further action.
Can someone in Sony help me to reinforce my confidence in a “BRAND SONY”
my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from local SONY company but without HEADSET?
its really crazy , when I buy already then seller say no headset attach with , I am so sad , but no choice cos the seal have already open I have to force to buy it with regret .stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
Anonymous, 01 Sep 2013Who set the rule that smartphone cannot larger than 7 in.? Lolzz now that one only average humans can understand.
its a phone??? or tablet??? whatever it meant but still its a smartphone phablet... those people complain about z ultra is a tablet... have you ever read the specs?? the review??? and blah blah blah???? you better go to school and study hard so that you will be able to understand what youve encounter here....
I want only Sony Xperia I1 upcoming I m waiting madly wen come in market come on sony....:*