Love sony product, pls when is it going to be available in nigeria. ...
nick, 02 Sep 2013my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from loc... morewe have the same fate!!! but im planning to purchase a sony headset that cost P3K!!!
2.2GHZ Quad-core Processor??? thats super-fast than samsung galaxy S4 octa-core.......
It’s really a pain to write something bad about a product from Sony, for which I had been advocating to others.
The details of my experience with SONY Z ULTRA Purchase is as under:
1. Since my daughter was using Sony TIPO, I also decided to upgrade to a new phone and visited the outlet- Sahni Communication at Janak Puri Delhi.
2. Though I had pre-decided for Z Ultra, but was guided for Samsung S 4 or S 3.
3. Though Z Ultra had a price gap of more than 10000/- compared to Samsung but I still trusted Sony and decided to go ahead.
4. On day 1 itself I realized that I’m being cheated as the phone had a very low sound volume and the speakers were not working.
5. Visited the dealer and to my surprise, I was asked to visit the service center for upgrading the software.
6. On request dealer agreed to send the phone for software up gradation to some unknown location and returned the phone after 2 hours.
7. Having no solution I approached him again but the suggestion was that this is the best he can do and rather reminded me again and again for my poor choice, in spite of cautions from dealers side.
8. I’m completely feeling cheated and dissatisfied with the product Voulme, Applications, Software etc. after spending close to half a Lac.
9. If I do not hear anything from Sony, I would have no option but to approach Consumer Court for further action.
Can someone in Sony help me to reinforce my confidence in a “BRAND SONY”
my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from local SONY company but without HEADSET?
its really crazy , when I buy already then seller say no headset attach with , I am so sad , but no choice cos the seal have already open I have to force to buy it with regret .stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
Anonymous, 01 Sep 2013Who set the rule that smartphone cannot larger than 7 in.? Lolzz now that one only average humans can understand.
its a phone??? or tablet??? whatever it meant but still its a smartphone phablet... those people complain about z ultra is a tablet... have you ever read the specs?? the review??? and blah blah blah???? you better go to school and study hard so that you will be able to understand what youve encounter here....
I want only Sony Xperia I1 upcoming I m waiting madly wen come in market come on sony....:*
AnonD-87800, 31 Aug 2013Looks very much like a big piece of rectangular slab with sharp corners. Just waaaaayyy toooo... moreWrong page dude. Go to samsung page, pick any phone and say it. You'll never be wrong.
AnonD-178242, 01 Sep 2013I'd like to call it Phablet for big hands and big pockets. Considering Xperia Z Ultra's size f... moreLolz @ Tablone yeah maybe
By the way I too have relatively big hands and so I think I understand what you mean
Babar, 01 Sep 2013Oh hellow note 3 beats all the smart cell phone in Market i5 as well xperia z n ultra i think ... moreO thanks for the info now you can make peace with your Note 3 and not bother anymore Goodbye.
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2013The best phone ever can beat Note 3 easily!!! ;-) Oh hellow note 3 beats all the smart cell phone in Market i5 as well xperia z n ultra i think it will release about December n comes with 3Gb Ram n 4.3 jelly bean huge Andorid.....