AnTuTu benchmarks results are in for Note 3.
It is no where near this beast !!
Note 3 is in the category of S4 in the benchmarks !
Now it is clear who is the real beast :)
the only disvantage about this phone is battery live
not enough for hard user
and de camera no flash
but in my opinion it should no need flash
AnonD-85075, 03 Sep 2013Me too. The battery drains so fast. I think mega 6.3 has better battery lifeMega packing a 6.3' screen, 720p,dual-core processor 1.7 ghz Snapdragon 400 and also a huge battery 3200maH,that's Mega is better than Z ultra in Battery life.
The z ultra packing a 6.44' 1080p,quad-core processor 2.2ghz Snapdragon 800 and only 3050aMH battery
But it is enough for my normal use (such as playing some games, browsing ,taking photo, write note, playing music with output speaker, it can last 1-2days w stamina mode , it is so surprise for me although it's packing many powerful things. )
In fact, Z ultra drains really faster when browsing and gaming, it can become so hot ( I can throw it into water to solve the problems )
Other is prefect!
Maybe Mega will much better to you if you love long battery life smartphone .
sanjay, 02 Sep 2013Itís really a pain to write something bad about a product from Sony, for which I had been advo... moreNo one in Sony India is picking phone at Head Office, trying for more than on hour at 66006600. Wrere have the staff gone?
AnonD-105730, 01 Sep 2013even in stamina mode?Me too. The battery drains so fast. I think mega 6.3 has better battery life
AnonD-122510, 02 Sep 2013we have the same fate!!! but im planning to purchase a sony headset that cost P3K!!! In malaysia it comes with headset
Nicko, 03 Sep 2013It's too big size for phone in hand,,,,I think it's better in 5" or 5,3" Max.Then buy xperia z or lg optimus g2
Currently using this model at the moment, I have been a Sony user from 1999 when is was with Ericsson and had 1 Samsung inbetween... Comparing this to previous models, the quad core has no lag at all... Although there is no flash, camera is still very impressive.
Sound isn't that great... Use it with headphones..
What I hate about this phone, when it goes into sleep mode it sometimes hangs... You may need to press the power button a number of times before it can restart again..
The waterproof feature is awesome... Fun party trick... Overall, other than the Sleep issue... It's an awesome phone to play around with..
It's too big size for phone in hand,,,,I think it's better in 5" or 5,3" Max.
EKYAN, 01 Sep 2013its a phone??? or tablet??? whatever it meant but still its a smartphone phablet... those peop... moreyou are living in a delusion . it is a tablet . all the best if you plan to use it as a phone . or you must be 7 ft tall and have hands of a giant . even the company does not show anyone using it as a phone in the official ads, they only show a person using there new bluetooth headset for making calls .
but also I would like to add its the best tablet I have seen so far !
Love sony product, pls when is it going to be available in nigeria. ...
nick, 02 Sep 2013my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from loc... morewe have the same fate!!! but im planning to purchase a sony headset that cost P3K!!!
2.2GHZ Quad-core Processor??? thats super-fast than samsung galaxy S4 octa-core.......
Itís really a pain to write something bad about a product from Sony, for which I had been advocating to others.
The details of my experience with SONY Z ULTRA Purchase is as under:
1. Since my daughter was using Sony TIPO, I also decided to upgrade to a new phone and visited the outlet- Sahni Communication at Janak Puri Delhi.
2. Though I had pre-decided for Z Ultra, but was guided for Samsung S 4 or S 3.
3. Though Z Ultra had a price gap of more than 10000/- compared to Samsung but I still trusted Sony and decided to go ahead.
4. On day 1 itself I realized that Iím being cheated as the phone had a very low sound volume and the speakers were not working.
5. Visited the dealer and to my surprise, I was asked to visit the service center for upgrading the software.
6. On request dealer agreed to send the phone for software up gradation to some unknown location and returned the phone after 2 hours.
7. Having no solution I approached him again but the suggestion was that this is the best he can do and rather reminded me again and again for my poor choice, in spite of cautions from dealers side.
8. Iím completely feeling cheated and dissatisfied with the product Voulme, Applications, Software etc. after spending close to half a Lac.
9. If I do not hear anything from Sony, I would have no option but to approach Consumer Court for further action.
Can someone in Sony help me to reinforce my confidence in a ďBRAND SONYĒ
my god, is that true , that Xperia Z ultra come with seal in box with 1 year warranty from local SONY company but without HEADSET?
its really crazy , when I buy already then seller say no headset attach with , I am so sad , but no choice cos the seal have already open I have to force to buy it with regret .stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid