Can some good XZU user tell us about ram on this device? How much free ram after a reboot when just purchased? How much after configuring it to your needs?
I bothers me that only less than half of ram is user accessible in some devices. Please give some feedback in this matter, also in battery life. I'm considering buying this and forget about the Lenovo K900. Lenovo is delaying too much. Thank you guys!
rags, 05 Aug 2013hi heru!! happy "ZU"ing!! please answer following: 1. can you please tell whether t... moreI have not used the office suite app yet... No accessories beside a charger and earphones, I'm waiting for the sbh52,case and docking station. I payed $700 usd. personally i dont think it looks too big holding up to my ear to make call. Nonetheless,the wow factor that ZU brings is priceless.
Longtime user of GSMARENA. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hi all. Just bought my Xperia Z ultra today and here is my capsule review:
1. Average camera (below average in decently lit situations and very poor in night shots). DO NOT buy this phone if you're after a great camera
2. UI - Mindblowing. After using Touchwiz for 2 years, i find the Sony UI intuitive, simple, elegant, ie outstanding.
3. Performance: Mindblowing. No lags at ALL. I have installed some very heavy games and HD movies
4. Size and Build: It won't fit in most pockets. But i am a big guy, so that was not an issue for me. The build quality of the phone is beyond brilliant. It really feels ultra premium in hand and the thinness is quite amazing.
5. Free premium cover (available in India): Surprisingly good! Good build quality, loads of flexibility and multiple viewing angles.
Overall rating: 10/10
Abhijeet, 05 Aug 2013Why Dont u Buy Camera then, adding LED Flash and more MegaPixel will not do any Revolution buddyWith a 45k Rs phone in hand and at night no clear photos due to no flash,won't your friends laugh on you?
How Can you say that Sony's AOS is buggy & lagging? Sony Made their updates lately but SONY updating firmware without bugs, other mobile brands releasing their updates soon but having bugs and they are trying to solve... SONY never made updates with bugs, in my Experience with XPERIA
The only thing that's bothering is the Android OS which is very buggy and lags.
Sony should have released this phone with Windows Phone OS.
heru_1 , 05 Aug 2013I Purchase ZU 4 days ago in nyc and I'm loving it. it's super fast. I've took many photo with... morehi heru!! happy "ZU"ing!! please answer following:
1. can you please tell whether the ZU is capable of handling MS OFFICE documents? to what extent?
2. are you really required to buy the accessories? how costly it is?
3. is the ZU easy to use as a phone (near ears position)?
silu, 04 Aug 2013its really disappointing matter that xperia z ultra has no led flash.if it will come with led... moreWhy Dont u Buy Camera then, adding LED Flash and more MegaPixel will not do any Revolution buddy
AnonD-161223, 04 Aug 2013thats a cell
not a camera
and there is no use of flash !!
u seem to b a total mobile noobOf course it's a cell, but other brands' cell with almost the smae size but lesser price has an LED flash for the camera and bigger battery capacity.
How much it would cost to have that very useful LED flash?
I Purchase ZU 4 days ago in nyc and I'm loving it. it's super fast. I've took many photo with this "phablet" in different lighting condition and they came out beautifully.if you plan on taking a pic in a extremely low light environment the ZU may not be for you.the overall size of the ZU is comfortable for me. The only thing that is missing is the accessories....
AnonD-130551, 02 Aug 2013Complaining about no flash just makes it obvious you're a camera noob, and that you don't real... moreDo you have both devices to say that Note 3 is dead on arrival? The Note 3's features & specs aren't confirmed as of yet and you're blabbing how the XZU beating it.