bhupesh, 02 Aug 2013awesome device from Sony using since morning Hmm, wait for a week and see it lag
DJ-John, 03 Aug 2013Samsung caught tampering with Galaxy S4 scores - The Times of India on Mobile - http://m.times... moreits really shameful for a global brand like "samsung to tamper with Galaxy S4 scores" to show better performance.. Read the TOI article on this (search on google).... they have breached consumer trust which is v. Difficult to build and v.Easy to loose.. i doubt and scrutinise more minutely every Samsung product now... it may be a tampared bogus promise..
got this phone this morning, all i can say is.
- great body and build (just like Xperia Z)
- awesome screen. eye popping colors. very vivid and realistic.
- the Sony UI is not lagging anymore. not like in Xperia Z. this phone is buttery smooth.
- Battery life is not bad. STAMINA mode is the best in preseving battery.
- Camera is good. but somewhat ok in low light. (BUT who shot pictures in dark places?? come on. Flash is not needed. Flash will just distort pictures in dark areas/low light shots)
- the phone is very Big. Good for me. I am a 6'0ft dude. Just quite challenging to grip. you need to exert effort. HAHAHA.
- great in gaming because of the fast processor and superb screen size and quality.
- Color White is AWESOME! :)
this phone is not for everybody. it is not that pocket friendly but still can be place in your pocket. phone handling is challenging but you will get use to it because it is extremely thin.
overall, this is my best phone ever.
just bought it today, its a fantastic phone, out of the box,
battery stays longer
Samsung caught tampering with Galaxy S4 scores - The Times of India on Mobile - http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/tech-news/hardware/Samsung-caught-tampering-Galaxy-S4-scores/articleshow/21505531.cms
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2013multitouch up to ten fingers??...that's stupid...how will you hold the phone?? Place it on table and enjoy..! ;)
Xperia Gig, 03 Aug 2013If you guys concern on the flash, then you should move to camera's not stick on smart phones. ... moreWe definetly want a smartphone but if ur putting a camera on such a expensive phone theny not the flash ...smartphone yess....smart thinking definetly no no no no....
I would say its an amazing phone while going through the spec..but i don't understand the y hey didn't have flash in the main camera ...its very dumb thing to do ..
please Sony..lunch an external Xenon flash remember the MXE-60 ? You guys kinda did 7 years ago.
If you guys concern on the flash, then you should move to camera's not stick on smart phones. This device really awesome. This is my fourth device from XPERIA family... Go, P, Z, Z Ultra.. Awesome.. Damn Happy to own this device...
STELLIOS, 02 Aug 2013Where is the flash? In the drawing room,they forgot it. Ha Ha Ha