Shashank Yadav, 11 Mar 2015Today , I was going to purchase z ultra .... But when I saw there is no led flash in ultra ...... moreHi Shashank,
I would like to inform you that Xperia Ultra has a 8MP Exmor Sensor Lens. Now with that hardware on board and running kitkat with an upgrade to lollipop you can expect good images. Frankly speaking I'm sure there would be very less people in the world who rely on the flash of a phone's camera for obtaining good pictures. So you can buy this device without a fuzz.
Today , I was going to purchase z ultra .... But when I saw there is no led flash in ultra .... I had so upset ....
I like to capture pictures and led flash should be in ultra....
Now suggest me anyone .... Which phone I can purchase....?
My phone got slipped and his screen got a small crack near by the earpiece but its not working whereas if you buy samsung it works even his screen got multiple damage.
netado, 11 Mar 2015hi everyone!
i planned to buy a new phone,so i have 5 choices:
1.sony xperia z2
Of the 5 phones that you had mentioned, i would suggest you to buy Xperia Z2 because it's the best amongst these as it's got excellent camera to shoot pics, battery backup is great,this gadget will surely meet all your expectations. Display, touch sensitivity, surfing, gaming, processing speed, design, etc is so fabulous. Go for it.
i planned to buy a new phone,so i have 5 choices:
1.sony xperia z2
4.sony xperia z ultra
5.asus padfone s
to be considered:
-.i like photography
-.i'm social media maniac
-.i'm not a gamer(but still love game)
-.i dont like something complex
-.i pick phone based on the design(primary) and hardware
-.i want a phone for long-term use
-.i'm a student,i planned to use it for study too
so which phone should i get?thank you!
sehrawat, 10 Mar 2015what about z ultra cameraCamera is not upto the mark. Photos in good light also looks grainy and if at night, lack of flash makes photos look like taken from a vga camera.
Don't buy it if you are a avid camera phone lover.
my phone screen cracked just in pocket and no warrenty according to company ,what should we do with this, the phone inside screen get cracked not from upper glass so how we manage this
Guys good news for z ultra users now sony is rolling out lollipop 🍭 for all z phones as well as z ultra which will have the feature of phone to sd card transfer so no more memory problems. Enjoy ur z ultra
taqitaufiq, 08 Mar 2015my phone was lagging. I can't moved or off my phone. So what should I do? if your phone hangs (any android mobile) Just press simultaneously the power and the volule (up) button. This will reboot ur phone! :-)
Using the Z ultra for 3 months now and is an amazing experience.
However the charging slot has a small water resistant rubber grip which cracks due to daily usage of the charging slot as it is the most used and removable part in the phone.
Solution to this could be buying buying a magnetic charger / magnetic docking station which can be used at the port on the left hand side below the USB/ charger port which will not make you feel the need to open the charging slot again and again.
Just google magnetic charger for Z Ultra
or Magnetic docking station and you will get lot of links select anyone which is offering low price. would cost around Rs 450/- and docking station would be a lil costly. hope this info helps all.
my phone was lagging. I can't moved or off my phone. So what should I do?
Big monster in your hand
And what about camera.it's not a digital camera.
It has a decent camera in day light.
You just hate this beautiful device just because the flash oon its camera?
A.Galal, 28 Feb 2015Guys I need you opinions, I'm confused about Xperia T2 or Z Ultra, My worries about the Z Ultr... moreBoth T2 Ultra and Z ultra are horrible in terms of camera. I have bought T2 ultra and sold it in three days. T2's processor is also very old and weak. ram is also less and internal memory also.
T2's screen is also not full hd and not that great. basically T2 is a curbed version of Z ultra. I would suggest to buy neither of them if you like taking good snaps from your phone. better go for HTC Desire 820 if you need a phone with good camera and ok kind of performance.
sunilgupta, 28 Feb 2015Worst phone & company
manufacturing defected phone
sold at 1/3 of price which got damag... moreHello Bro. Best policy with every phone is take a good insurance cover. I am using it past two months and it has survived five massive drops without a scratch on it. That speaks of its sturdiness. I believe the glass cracking on its own could be because of sudden difference in temperature like from extremely hot weather to extremely cold weather or vice versa. for a costly mobile one should go for insurance cover. It would cost hardly 1500 to 2000 per annum but can save your 20000.
From next time always choose a good insurance cover for any phone.
vishwas, 02 Mar 2015Hi
I m a bit confused what should i buy xperia z ultra or samsung galaxy s4 . Both are in th... moreHello Bro. Better set your priorities clear. Let me list pros and cons for Z ultra. may be it will make things easier for you.
1) Awesome triluminous sony display which produces natural colors.
2) Beasty processor. 2.2 ghz qualcomm snapdragon 800 processor might be a bit old but trust me there is no app or game that can choke this beast up.
3) 2GB RAM helps in seemless multitasking.
4) 16 GB internal memory is pretty good.
5) Build quality of phone is really awesome.
6) Super slim profile.
7) Magnetic charger charges battery really fast. Get a docking charger and see movies in full hd.
8) Though battery sounds puny but lasts easily for 12 to 15 hours under medium to light use.
9) Waterproof uptil 1.5 mts of fresh water for 30 minutes.
10) The viewing angles of the phone is pretty good.
11) Even playing hd games for an hour the phone doesn't gets overheated.
12) Lollypop update round the corner. could be announced anytime.
1) Pathetic camera. Both front and rear cameras are horrible. If camera is your primary need don't even think of buying Z ultra.
2) Too big to handle. It is 6.44" LCD so its damn big to carry.
3) The speaker to hear voice of phone is very bad quality. if you are in heavy traffic don't expect you will be able to hear what other side person is telling. better use the head phones.
4) Bundled ear phones are not upto the mark.
5) The phone is finger print magnet because of glassy finish but then that's its beauty too.
6) You cannot moves apps to SD card so everything you have to install in internal memory only.
7) One huge stupidity by Sony is that the task killer cannot kill all apps at once. you have to slide and kill apps one by one.
8) No LED flash at back. I feel like laughing as to how desperate sony was to make this phone a disaster in terms of photography capabilities. first of all the camera sensor is bad and to make things from worse to worst there is no LED flash.
9) Many people have complained about the glass cracking on its own owing to heat and cold difference effect and sony doesn't covers that under warranty so better will be you get a insurance cover like me so that if any thing goes wrong i can claim through insurance.
I hope these facts will help you decide in a easier way whether this should be your next phone or not.