sharif ansari, 23 Feb 2015Friends my budget is 20000 which phone I can buy please suggest me I want a good rear and fron... morefriend u need to nuy xperia z ultra this the best smartphone if u need a flash thats is difernt thing but except that this is the best phone
z ultra is one of the best smartphone ever i have ever seen great display size and quality with amazing specs as well i love this phone really ... and m suggest to everyone who wants to buy a best smartphone with bigger display ...
Friends my budget is 20000 which phone I can buy please suggest me I want a good rear and front camera, hd recording, and 2 or 3 gb ram please suggest me fast
I'm using this set from November/2014,its model C6802,it diplay is - X-Reality Engine not found - Triluminos display, its too much weight,with cover 308gm.head phone not not working that given with the set, tried another Samsung original head phone not working too.so any solution for head phone,as 1y service warranty here.
pressefr, 21 Feb 2015I felt the point of the Ultra brand was highest specs and largest screen possible. I loved my ... moreI was wondering the same thing t2 was a huge step backwards..i dont think t2 did well in the market cause of the huge decline in specs. Is it too much to ask for a flash and 3 gb ram. People will buy it anyway and they will there money back and then some.
I felt the point of the Ultra brand was highest specs and largest screen possible. I loved my Xperia Z Ultra, it was so big and fast, only downside was no flash, however there is Instagram filters and Snapchat not needing one was my solution. I thought it's weird that the T2 is a downgrade, and T3 the screen size is smaller. Ughh, why! Why not just have bump it up just a bit 32GB and 3GB RAM plus Flash, or same exact specs with Flash, I would have bought it! So anyways, I bought the T2 cause I cracked my screen after a year. There's no good large screens on the market, Samsung brand sucks, Nexus 6 is to heavy. Why... Make your next Ultra with highest specs and largest screen possible, that's it. Why downgrade? After one year, it reaches that price point anyways! The you can resell to other parts of the world.
This phone looks nice but if you have any issues the customer service is a joke.
I bought an Xperia Ultra Z four months ago.
The sound has always been unreliable, it cuts out several times a day and needs several reboots before the sound comes back. Also the phone will buzz uncontrollably for no reason and won't stop buzzing till I turn it off. The phone is unusable, I can't make or receive phone calls as the sound cuts out every time. Nor can I play music or watch movies or use any apps with sound. Software updates do not fix it.
I have sent it back for repair to the official Sony Repair centre three times. The first two times they replaced parts and sent it back with exactly the same problems as before. The final time I have received an email saying they cannot repair under warranty and inviting me to buy another phone or pay to have the faulty phone returned. There is no explanation with the email as to why the phone cannot be repaired under warranty - maybe it was because this time I enclosed a note with the phone asking them to actually fix it this time and test before sending back or else give me a replacement.
This service from Sony is appalling and insulting.
Erhicque, 11 Feb 2015guys help me... Is this phone still okay while no flash built in it?Don't even think of buying it if you are looking for just a good camera phone because this phone has all other qualities but horrible camera. At night things goes from worse to worst without flash.
sachin, 17 Feb 2015can i experience lollipop version in this mbile?Sony has already announced releasing Lollipop update to all its Z series phones and Z ultra is in that list. moreover they have already rolled out a preliminary update for Z ultra Google play edition. Soon any time in march we can expect Lollipop update for Z ultra hopefully. The best thing is we will surely be getting update soon :)
prabhu.v, 18 Feb 2015i want to buy z ultra how is the phone..............
Like all other phones it has pros and cons. I am listing few below. see if the pros matches your requirements or are the cons turn out to be a deal breaker for you.
1) Beautifull Full HD 6.44" Trilumious display. A true treat for media lovers.
2) Like other phones its speaker is not at the back but instead below so sound doesn't drops if you keep it at bench and hear music.
3) Although weighing 212gms you will not feel that much weight because of the omnibalance design of Sony. its a marvelous slim monster.
4) Build quality is marvelous and it can surely handle few medium falls.
5) Beasty qualcomm processor and 2GB ram makes multitasking a cake walk. Trust me no other phone in this budget even comes close in terms of performance. And i am not including the mission impossible MI series phones bcoz they are there to make people run like mad rats behind them :D
6) Battery charges fast and does not gets discharged that easy even under heavy usage.
1) Its sheer size can make it impossible to be carried around. Kindly check it out and place it in your jeans or trouser pocket before buying. I bet it would barely fit.
2) Camera quality is really bad and to make things worse it does not have a flash as well. So if you are looking for a good camera phone better go for Xpera Z1,Z2,Z3.
3) Although it has a decent 16gb memory out of which 11.38 gb is user available you will see it getting finished because you can't move apps to SD card. Its really horrible that all massive games consuming gbs need to be in phone so if you put 5 games each having 1.5GB capacity then you can imagine the amount of internal memory consumed.
4) Does not charges through USB until software installed in PC or laptop. I bought a magnetic usb charging cable as my company's pc doesn't allow install software. a real cons
This phone is amazing. I m using it from 3 December 2014. I love it. It's video recording is great. A very good phone. Battery back up is very good. I suggest to buy this product.
hi guys .. i've heard a lot of people saying that it has a huge bug of auto touch / auto operation of the screen i have posted the link below please clarify it if any one has the same problem because after spending 20000 INR and having this issue it would be a heart break ... so please do reply https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBD49ogR8c0
The Best phone in this price range no any other phone or phablet can stand anywhere around it in.
I have bought this phablet couple of days before, I thought that its size is very big so it may b uncomfortable for me to use it but i was wrong besides having a big screen size of 6.4inch. its too handy, so comfortable to handel even easiy fits into pocket as compared to the Samsung's any of the tab, previously I hve used S3 and comparatively this phone is blazingly fast and screen quality is also awesome, I dont think dere is any kind of screen issue like cracing and all its all rumours, the phone is best in class, if u dont need a flash for camera just go for this phone, superb looks, superb built quality, superb working,gaming.
I bought z ultra in 26.12.2014 next day problem also comes that mobiles (automatic zoom in out. And malfunction contacts display) every times. i give service center they told software problems and rectify it i use two days only that same problem also comes and then give to service center that people told it is hardware problem and change new mobile to give to me 3 times till date the same problem comes dont try buy on z ultra