Guys just wanna ask if anyone have easily cracked the screen? Just wanna know how durable the phone is, and how was the earpiece audio quality? Was it clear and loud? And how about the battery?does it last long? Thank u guys
Amit Gupta, 06 Feb 2015I bought this phone on 26th January and after using it rigorously for 10 days. here are my obs... morewhich headphones do you use of skullcandy i am looking for a good one with good bass i like songs with good bass thats why can u let me know whats the modesl number of your skull cany so i can check it up .. the default headphones dont have a god bass at all
Amit Gupta, 06 Feb 2015I bought this phone on 26th January and after using it rigorously for 10 days. here are my obs... moreExcellent bro....thanks thank u so much.tomorrow im also one of the z ultra user...thanks a lot..
I bought this phone on 26th January and after using it rigorously for 10 days. here are my observations :-
1) Awesome quality screen. I changed to it after using Samsung galaxy s3 for almost three years. I feel its screen color less saturated compared to S3's super amoled screen but colors look more real and astonishing on its humongous display.
2) Super Slim. I mean Only slimmer to this phone are three more phones. Real cool and sturdy it feels holding this big piece of art.
3) Although the processor is two years old its still a beast. We all know the software industry didn't grew at par with hardware industry so benchmark score doesn't matter as i can bet there are no apps that can cramp this beast up so forget about snapdragon 801,803 or 810 chipset. All heavy games like Frontline commando 4, Asphalt 8 airborne, Dead trigger 2, Nova 3 ran laggless in full graphics. My S3 stuttered in few games because of less amount of free ram and a less powerfull processor.
4) Sony's ui is not as good as samsung touchwiz but still very clean and optimised layout. user does feel close to stock android.
5) I found its walkman app much better then the music player of Samsung S3. Walkman has always been a speciality of Sony. and that legacy continues here as well.
6) The battery may sound puny in terms of screen size to MAH capacity but i was stunned that under medium usage it lasts for an entire day. and which includes 3G internet always on. I thought when i bought it that every six hours i will be sitting next to a charging point but it proved me amazingly wrong. The Stamina mode works perfectly. Kudos to Sony.
1) Lack of flash made low light photography a total mess. avoid it if you like taking pictures in very very low light. My samsung galaxy s3 was able to take great pics even when there was not even a ray of light as its flash was beasty.
2) Camera overall is a let down as Sony's sensors are even used by other phones just because how well they absorb light and help in generating stunning pics. but this is a let down here. But I have a Cannon Ixus 155 Point and shoot camera which is damn compact and i use it for normal and special situations photography needs.
3) The havocest blunder in this phone is that why in world Sony restricted the users to move apps to sd card. I agree it has got a decent inbuilt memory but with games grossing in whiping gbs it almost 80% full when i installed Asphalt 8 airborne, Nova 3, Plants vs zombies, Boom beach. Now if i want to put more games i need to uninstall few games which i don't want. I would request Sony to give any firmware update which will allow me to transfer my apps to sd card. otherwise after one year i will root this phone to gain access to memory card via link2sd software.
4) As it is said that sometimes your strengths can become your weaknes, it falls true for Z ultra for two main things, Its super huge display of 6.44" and its glassy finish. While holding it in hand with this big display becomes a strain the glossy and slippery finish makes handling real difficult. but that's its beauty as well.
5) Bundled headphones are not as i expected in quality from Sony. I mean previously i have used sony erricsson P800 and W500 walkman phone and their headsets were mind blowing. specially the power mode in my W500 phone used to generate some amazing super bass which really Z ultra's headset is no way closer although i paid four times money then W500. I am using Skullcandy headphones and they sound amazing.
Just a small suggestion. If you wanna use it while charging better get a magnetic docking charger and cable from Ebay. they both in total will cost you 900 rs but the amazing ease you will feel while watching movies or surfing or chating is worthy. Plus you will not end up damaging the flap over charging port. Think about it if you own this beasty beauty.
Guys how is its camera ..gaming performance. .audio output via headphones. .1080p video playback. .processor speed.and visual quality Of letters.
Plz anyone help me to chose to buy this phablet r not .
Somebody says sony launched external flash for smartphones and its working via NFC..is its true ?
just wanna ask if z ultra in lazada is legit? if i buy a jellybean os? how to update it?
what do you mean by google play edition of z ultra? what is the os of this?
sir is the one on online shops are 2015 model? they said the 2013 model have problems? please help thanks!
raj2anonymus, 04 Feb 2015Dat is not confirmed but very soonThanks......bro
[deleted post]Kimstore,Intogadgets,Widget City and Hotstop are all legit online retailers in the Philippines (search them in Fb)and selling Z Ultra for 13-14k.
Suraj Gupta Purwa, 04 Feb 2015How Many (Days) Will get ultra 5.0......pleaseDat is not confirmed but very soon
raj2anonymus, 03 Feb 2015Most probably in jan or febHow Many (Days) Will get ultra 5.0......please
raj2anonymus, 03 Feb 2015Most probably in jan or febHow many (days) for z ultra get android 5.0