AnonD-186518, 04 Mar 2014yesterday my xperia zl suddenly turn off when i browsing. then i wanna reboot if but it juz st... moreYour Phone's Operating system must be corrupted! contact sony for software update.
yesterday my xperia zl suddenly turn off when i browsing. then i wanna reboot if but it juz stuck at sony logo the turn off again. what is happening? i can online reboot it if i connect it to charger.. btw, my firmware is 4.3 one.. helpp!!!
das, 03 Mar 2014if this phone hangs then how should i remove the battery or switch off itto restart Sony Xperia ZL
first press volume down key(keep pressing it) and then power off key both at same time for 5-6 sec.
das, 03 Mar 2014if this phone hangs then how should i remove the battery or switch off itJust check behind where you put the sim and memory cards and press the Yellow button.
das, 03 Mar 2014if this phone hangs then how should i remove the battery or switch off itif it hangs all u need to do is press the yellow reset button nxt to the micro sd
Vishal, 02 Mar 2014U shuld buy s4 because of processor .it will nt heat up galaxy s4 sucks
if this phone hangs then how should i remove the battery or switch off it
Vishal, 02 Mar 2014U shuld buy s4 because of processor .it will nt heat up s4 heats up like tandoori chicken...enough to boil an egg over it ...
if u have not used it plz dnt comment abt it
AnonD-57405, 01 Mar 2014which one should I buy optimus g pro , xperia zl or galaxy s4??? I am a heavy gamer..:DIf u r not bothered abt brands, gionee e7 is the best..... Comes with 2.3 GHz snapdragon quad core processor, 3GB ram adreno 330 GPU.... 32 GB internal memory (no card slot), 16 mp rear cam and 8mp front cam (camera clarity is stunning), otg support, fhd 5.5 inch display..DTS speakers.. I am using it and I am really enjoying it....
AnonD-57405, 01 Mar 2014which one should I buy optimus g pro , xperia zl or galaxy s4??? I am a heavy gamer..:DU shuld buy s4 because of processor .it will nt heat up
anyone there please help,
Videos on DCIM micro sd card gets corrupted after a few days.
Transcend 64gb class 10 card
I already formatted the card in the phone itself and it did solve the corruption of the pictures but not for the videos i took.
which one should I buy optimus g pro , xperia zl or galaxy s4???
I am a heavy gamer..:D
Jay, 01 Mar 2014updated to 4.3 jelly bean.The battery problem and heat up problem will solve.:)I've already got it updated to 4.3 via SONY's authorised service centre. Heat up problem has only increased after that.
AnonD-115547, 28 Feb 2014After using it for over 2 months now, I'm here with its pros and cons.. PROS: 1. Great mov... moreupdated to 4.3 jelly bean.The battery problem and heat up problem will solve.:)
After using it for over 2 months now, I'm here with its pros and cons..
1. Great movie watching experience due to its clear audio feature for audio and mobile Bravia engine for video. Full HD Video playback is hassle free. Thanks to its 1.5 GHz quad core processor.
2. Quality of HD and Full HD video recording is quite good. Features like video stabilisation make it even better.
3. Good sunlight legibility. Viewing under bright sunlight is not a problem.
4. Great multitasking capabilities. The credit goes to its 2 GB RAM.
1. Heating problem... The temperature goes even beyond 50 degree Celsius at times when its cores are put to task.
2. Its display goes blank sometimes and then you have to wait for it to come back on its own as you have no other option because of its non-removable battery.
3. Still camera image capture is not upto the mark. There's lot of noise and graininess in still images.
4. Battery backup is quite low. It lasts merely for 8-9 hours with about half an hour each of phone calls, music listening, video playback, and an hour each of web browsing and light gaming.
Now something that I would neither like to keep in pros and nor in cons.. It's just thatthat these things could have been better for this price range.
1. Viewing angles could have been much better. It feels especially while playing games like Temple Run, Rail Rush etc.
2. Despite great benchmark scores, its gaming performance is not upto the mark. Games like Subway Surfers and RipTide, etc run better in phones that are half-priced in comparison (like Micromax Canvas HD)..
3. Music quality, though good, could have been much better, as expectations from a brand like SONY are quite high when it comes to music. Nowadays, Samsung phones are offering a better music listening experience.
AnonD-232860, 28 Feb 2014wtas d diff btwn xperia z & ZL? which one i should go? Ple help me..They have same configuration as Processor, RAM, graphics display, Camera etc...but there are some differcnce:::
Waterproof : No Yes
Notification light : Yes No
Back camera position: Middle corner
Battery : 2370mAh 2350mAh
Display : 5" 5"
RAM : 2GB 2GB
Processor (quad core: 1.5GB 1.5GB
Camera : 13MP 13MP