Anonymous, 21 Jan 2014Which to chose between this two :-
Sony Xperia ZR vs Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
1) Processor ... moreCorrections :
1)Ppi of grand 2 is 280ppi not 320ppi
2)ZR got android 4.3 on December 23rd itself, my ZR is running in 4.3(India)
3)price of ZR, the official by Sony is currently 27.5k not 25k
Another thing is ZR looks much better than the plastic Samsung. +1 for that ;)
rhenz, 21 Jan 2014I am planning to buy a phone and I'm choosing between ZR and Galaxy Mega 6.3. what should i pi... moreDepends on what you want.
If you want a big screen for gaming and watching videos with compromises in other specs go for mega or ZR all the way.
ZR is better than mega in every aspect including screen QUALITY(323ppi), not QUANTITY...
Which to chose between this two :-
Sony Xperia ZR vs Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
1) Processor : Quad core S4 pro on ZR is anyday better than snapdragon 400 on grand 2 (Winner ZR )
2) Gaming : adreno 320 is one of the best in market ( 305 is just entry level ) (Winner ZR )
3) Screen : 4.6" 720p (323 ppi ) vs 5.2" 720p (320ppi) (Depends on user preference )
4) Battery : 2300 vs 2600 ( ZR will be slightly better because of smaller screen ) (Winner ZR )
5) RAM : 2gb on ZR vs 1,5GB on grand 2 (Winner ZR )
6) Camera : 13mp vs 8mp (Winner ZR )
7) OS : 4.1 vs 4.3 (ZR 4.3 will start seeding in a few days as mentioned by the official sony account and its also being considered for a 4.4 update ) But as far as OS updates are concerned samsung is much better (Winner Grand 2 )
8) ZR is waterproof whereas grand 2 is not (Winner ZR )
9) Price : 25k for ZR vs 23k for Grand 2 ( the extra 2k is definitely worth it )
FINALLY , despite ZR being an older model its much better than grand 2 in every aspect . Since the price of ZR is at a best , it would be wise to go for ZR because 23k isn't something too easy to get for everybody . So its upto you guys to decide if u want to spend the extra 2k on ZR or go for GRAND 2 .Spend our money wisely
I am planning to buy a phone and I'm choosing between ZR and Galaxy Mega 6.3. what should i pick in terms of specs and performance?
du, 19 Jan 2014Hi guys I thought of buying ZR. The dealer said that this phone will be out of market very soo... moreDude one thing you must understand is that any mobile has its popularity in the mobile market for 1-1/2 years only.
When it's successor releases, the older one loses popularity.
For example consider s2, it was popular in 2012, but when s3 released in 2013 s2 became a low activity device, in the same way when s4 released? s3 lost its popularity.
sonyxp zr, 20 Jan 2014which is better for xperia zr 4.2 or 4.3 pls suggest4.2 is perfect
4.3 increased performance in 3d graphics but with a few bugs.
Madhu , 19 Jan 2014Gsm arena rated 11 hrs web browsing..... But battery dies in 5:30 hrs screen on time...with al... moreI seriously don't experiencing these issues you are having.
For the battery draining problem you have to select either WCDMA or GSM or LTE in 'Network mode' in 'mobile network settings'. Don't select that WCDMA preferred...
If you have any doubts regarding your Xperia, post your questions at talk.sonymobile.com
When I turn NFC on there is no icon in upper notification bar to indicate its on.... Bluetooth, WIFI
is working but NFC is not...
Can any one help me to fix this issue
the camera at night is total shit compared to s3 or note 2. how is this possible??
im allready upgrade for 4.3...but im didnt finf SCREENSHOT ...plz help me,b4 that just touch the button off n option sceenhot allready have...sifoo plz
Hai can help me my phone was available to update system 4.3 but it must use computer..can teach me to do it?
Hai can help me my phone was availabel to update system 4.3 but it must use computer..can teach to do it?
Mr. anonymous, 19 Jan 2014Yea the the performance is better compared to 4.2 I get around 21800 with the 3d graphics doin... moreGsm arena rated 11 hrs web browsing..... But battery dies in 5:30 hrs screen on time...with all battery consuming apps disabled.....i loose 3% during reboot..... And 10% battery drain in night time even stamina mode on.... Found faint white.line on the edge of.display.....