Anonymous, 04 Dec 2013xperia ZR or nexus 4....Pls suggest me friends...for that price you can get an nexus 5 lol.. but for me i prefer SONY (:
And James - for your question - yes,the vga front camera of the ZR is kinda bad..but on the other hand the batt.endurance is great so..its your choice.
Hows the front camera of ZR?is it okay?... does the image produce by zr on video calling is great?..I want to buy this phone since battery life is very important factor for me. But the vga front camera keeps bothering me..
oh yes i bought xperia zr and its working awesomely and it made me a great fan of sony. i think sony can work on their price fixing so that all class people can afford to buy sony smartphones
One of the best phones I have ever come across... Everything is upto the mark... :)
Great phone for me... Works perfectly, no probles at all...Thanku SONY
I'm just wondering whether Samsung galaxy s3 is better or sony xperia zr ?
I'm a zr user from malaysia.
Been using it for 3 weeks, very happy. No prblm whatsoever. Bluetooth n wifi ok. Hv tested the waterproof features - works great too.
Was a nokia n8 user for years, then migrate to android few mths back. Bought an s4 i9500 after lots of recommendation fr frenz, even tho I personally prefer the zr. Later regret my decision.
Good about zr/sony vs. s4/samsung (from my pov):
- Better weight/size for single-hand use.
- I like the stock keyboard (one hand mode). In s4, I need to install go-keyboard (which will consume more ram)
- usage of ram is much better, most of the time around 40-50%. Resulting in better performance. S4 is around 65%.
- dedicated camera button. Very important to me. Able to activate camera at anytime, easier to focus, esp at close range.
- Water/dust proof
- Since performance is oredi good & less bloatware running at startup, I hv no reason to root the phone - preserving my phone's warranty. i rooted my s4 following a guide in internet, then the s4's warranty status changed to 1 (void). This is irreversible. Even I wipe the phone's memory & flash ori samsung rom, the flag wont change.
- zr is cheaper ;-)
- cant move apps to sd. Sony disable this permanently. Not really a prblm to me.
- No futuristic gesture features (not sure this is bad or good - never need them anyway)
- S4 camera result is better than zr, but not much. Still cant compete with my old n8 :-P
ZR user, 11 Nov 2013WIFI CONNECTION DID NOT WORK WELL.
After 3 days having ZR, wi-fi connection suddenly off.
on... moreI have an xperia l anf this used to happen to me too.
Then i realised that the password was wrong or the connection type (b/g/bg mixed) was not correct
So check and confirm
is there any updated comments here about v4.4 kitkat? is it good or many bugs? thanks
woohoo, 02 Dec 2013Is there any issues if upgrade to jellybean 4.2.2??Nope
ZR model is good, except internal memory. When it's full hard to transfer to external memory. I've tried to send apps and photos to external, it says error or check your memory sd card, it sucks. Is there any solutions guys?
Konstantin Ivanov, 01 Dec 2013 - For the low coverrage - don't restart the phone,just turn Airplane ON and than switch it OF... morei do try to turn on airplane mode, but it still stuck at no service, my iphone sometimes do that, i think this a glitch on the os. i dont know why this happening, as ios user and android user i confused with this kind of glitch. zr boot time is fast, so doesnt matter to me to reboot it sometimes, thanks for your comment sir. i didn't root my phone, since i already rooted my tablet.