There is some issue with call volume.
Whenever i reboot my phone the incall volume get reduced by itself although in volume bar count it shows full but actually it had reduced.
Then to re increase the volume i first press the volume down key and volume get set to 6(increased as compared after restart) then volume up key to get back to 7. If i directly press volume up key The volume doesn't increase.
Is anyone facing the same problem, please try restart and check volume and respond..
Hi, dose xperia zr has MOVE TO SD CARD options in the application manager?sorry for bad english
Does xperia zr has LED notification that we can change the colour of the light? And does the light will on when we play the music? (Sorry for my bad english)
ZR screen is almost sane as SP but ZR has slightly deeper blacks and when the screen is off... It's flushed with the bezel...
dhaval, 06 Oct 2013which is better SP or ZR, as per price and Spec wise?
SP is 20000 and ZR is 25000.Go for ZR it wad better than SP
- Better battery backup
- Better processor
- Better camera
- More RAM
- High clock speed
- Water resistance
And all this in Just 5000 bucks extra.
[deleted post]Both SP and ZR screen are same, I compared both scree by watching same video on both the phone at the same time.
which is better SP or ZR, as per price and Spec wise?
SP is 20000 and ZR is 25000.
I have one question for ZR users. ZR is a water resistant phone, so every time we need to open and close caps for earphone and charges jack. So how durable this caps? I think there will he chances of separate of that caps after using it frequently for few months. If that caps separates off, and I lost it so phone will no longer water resistant. Correct? So I want to know about durability of that caps which prevents water goes in to phone via earphone and charger jacks.
hello friends, I m currently using
sonyericssion live with walkman. I m a
fan of sony xperia phones. now I want
to purchase another xperia device on
now I am confused between xperia SP
& ZR. water resistant is not necessary
for me. so please advise me which is
better. now as per flipkart price of SP
is 20000 & ZR is 25000. I m not a hard
gamer but like a camera and music,
watching movies lot, internet surfing
so please suggest me SP or ZR?
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2013Does xperia zr have that screenshot capturing thingy (like xperia sp has)?yes, press down volume key with power key for taking screen shots
Does xperia zr have that screenshot capturing thingy (like xperia sp has)?
arundj, 05 Oct 2013hi frnd.
im planning to buy a mobile in the range of 25k to 30k. i love sony mobile so pls te... morePlz go for ZR
- Better battery life
- Removable battery
- Better water resistance 1.5m
- You can use it with one hand
Don't go for ZR
- Plastic back cover
- Less internal memory only 4.5GB
- Front vga camera.
Go for Z
- Good full HD display
- Killer look glass body
- Better Internal memory 12GB
- Nice front camera
Don't go for Z
- Not GOOD battery life
- Non-removable battery
- Back glass breaking problem
Go for ZL
- SIZE equal to zr but have 5" display
- All pro of xperia Z
Don't go for ZL
- Not water resistance
- Back cover was boring
- Non- removable battery
All three phone have common point
- Dual core 1.5Ghz S4 pro chipset.
- 13MP rear camera
- Same battery 2300 mAh but different battry backup.
Now choice is your's.
I want buy new cell 20000to25000 plz tell me which is the better one 4 me xperia zr nokia925
raj, 03 Oct 2013hi zr users...decided to buy xzr..using sam note1 not satisfied with battery life..so decided ... moreno overheating issues...
it will last 11 hours of web browsing (as per gsmarena's review
K.Prasar, 04 Oct 2013Xperia Zr Review
I am using this phone from last 20 days.
- Screen- Good HD screen, But... morehi frnd.
im planning to buy a mobile in the range of 25k to 30k. i love sony mobile so pls tel me which mobile i should buy..sony xperia ZR or ZL or Z..i like Xperia ZR...
Z and ZL both are non- removable battery, if i want to replace the battery means how can i change it...or i should buy Xperia ZR.
did anyone face pulse notification bar problem?my zr have a prob..at night when it glows..a ray of light from a small point of the screen comes out..and the display blinks at the same time..did anybody face the same
have any one faced in call volume reduction after every restart??
My incall volume is 7.
My problem is the in call volume get reduced after every restart and to re increase the in call volume i had to first reduce one point then increase one pont then only the volume get back to full ie 7.
Although the volume counter stats the volume as 7 after restart but volume has reduced.
Have anyone faced The same??
Xperia Zr Review
I am using this phone from last 20 days.
- Screen- Good HD screen, But Not as Xperia Acro S my last phone, BE2 works very well. I am satisfy with the screen quality. View angle not very good but OK.
- Camera quality was very good in day light but in low light it was average.
- Battery was good for one single day use. It consume 10% battery when I play Templerun 2 for 30min.
- Built Quality- Body was nice, with metallic frame fro side. Back cover was made of plastic with rubber grip. You can use the phone by one hand with no difficulty.
- Water proof tested OK
- No Heating Problem, Maximum temperature reaches 37C when playing Templerun for 40 min.
- Overall work done was very good, no hanging problem till now.
- RAM always free 1.20 GB.
- 3.50 GB free space after installing 18 to 20 apps.
- In built speaker was good enough for listening other person call.
- Stereo speaker was good and loud.
- In built storage was less if you install more HD games.
- Low light photography was not so good.
- Back cover made of plastic.
# For any query plz reply