This phone is already available, please correct the mistake GSMArena.
Not if preve sale in Portugal. Which site is available? Thanky you to all!
Djpeesh , 09 Jul 2013After having the phone for almost a month (yes. I was one of the first people to buy this phon... moreAgreed! But do you face any heating issues? Like I face after playing for 10mins, the phone really gets so heated that you can't use phone for calls as it might burn you ear. Thats the main issue. Any idea how do I tackle this?
Loga, 10 Jul 2013Yeah it is available juz got the one yesterday..Still not in the UK tho?
farooq, 10 Jul 2013plz tell me when will xperia zr avilable in market ???Yeah it is available juz got the one yesterday..
farooq, 10 Jul 2013plz tell me when will xperia zr avilable in market ???It's now available all around the world.
RJ87, 08 Jul 2013Hello Guys,
Can anyone suggest me whether I should go for ZR or Nexus 4. Both of them have ... moreLg Nexus very good phone but main disadvantage of this phn is only 16gb internal memory and not external sd card slot
So you choose ZR and big advantage of dis phn is Dust and Waterproof.
Deare cyber expert
Does the camera have any problems?
such as xperia z
or better than it.and how much is the photo size?
junay, 09 Jul 2013Due to insistent public demand Sony MUST release ZR globally. Sony will not regret in releasin... moreI emailed SONY and they said they don't have any plans at all to release it in the UK or Globally, so i'm shipping one from over seas going cost me £450 after tax, Hope Sony don't release here when i buy!!
Due to insistent public demand Sony MUST release ZR globally. Sony will not regret in releasing this handset globally. Z is a disposable waterproof phone with it's fixed battery. SP is a dumb smartphone, S4 is uselessly expensive, HTC One is not too long for a 4.7" phone, leaving ZR as the best choice for 3 billion people in the world in terms of practicality and DURABILITY.
After having the phone for almost a month (yes. I was one of the first people to buy this phone) I think this is the best purchase since my RAZR maxx. Here's why:
1. The water resistance is amazing. Played around with it at my local pool and the results are stellar. Works as advertised and the camera is excellent under water. More about the camera later.
2. The phone is exceptionally fast. The 2gigs of ram and the quad core processor mean that there is absolutely no hanging. The phone zips along and doesn't stutter even when you change the orientation of the screen. It's snappy and gets the job done quickly.
3. I've already got it rooted. Head over to xda where dooMLoRD has included the phone in his xperia rooting kit.
4. Most bloatware is easily removed and doesn't piss me off anymore.
5. The camera is exceptional. Really. It's the best phone camera I've used. Pictures come out nicely and there's minimal noise. The only hitch is night shots which have quite a bit of noise and are a little grainy.
6. The battery, especially with the stamina mode on is awesome. I get a full day of work done before it dies and I fiddle around quite a bit including pairing it to stream music on my hour long commute twice a day. Yes, it isn't the RAZR maxx but I can live with it. Without stamina I find my phone dying pretty much by about 3 pm after unplugging it at 5 am.
7. I haven't faced any network connectivity issues and the sound being low is a feature that's been talked about a lot but it only happens after I take it into the pool and only for about ten minutes.
8. The removable battery also means that this is a phone that I can keep for a while. The battery is already listed as an accessory on the Sony website so it should be possible to have two batteries that I can swap out when I absolutely need more juice.
9. If you turn data off and use it just for calls, sms and as a music player and a camera, the battery lasts about 3 days. I just got back from holiday where there was no data reception. I used the phone for about 20 mins of calls a day, about 30 mins of music and about 30 pictures a day. Lasted for two and a half days before needing a charge. Of course, as soon as I got home and turned on data, the battery started dropping.
10. I would rate it on par with the s4 that my buddy has (without the gimmicks of course). The plastic back also means that it is less susceptible to the glass at the back breaking like has been reported by those who have the xperia z, including a buddy who now regrets not holding out for the zr
All in all, the phone has been one of my best purchases in a long long time and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence even over the xperia z and the s4.
ZR has been released in India, I am waiting on the review by GSM Arena before buying it. Please have a review soon.
Dear Sony, please please please please please please please and please release this phone golabally. Don't make it a limitted phone.
It is a long time that I've planned to buy a sony smart phone but I can't...
Last year I wanted to buy Xperia SL but I heard some rumors that there will be much powerful phonez to buy and it was so.
I found Xperia Z but it is too expensive and I and too many other people can't buy it.
Now I'm just waiting to buy ZR...
I just also found xperia c but i understood it yesterday it is limitted in china and nowhere else can't buy it
My first and last choose is Xperia ZR. Please don't make me disapointed...
Plz release it globally