Anonymous, 01 Sep 2011hey could any one help me wid where can i find this mobile in Mumbai ..?? im searching for it..u can only order ti frm homeshop18 u wont get dsi mobile easily....
hey could any one help me wid where can i find this mobile in Mumbai ..?? im searching for it..
The reasons how the spice is giving this MI-410 mobile at lower cost.
1. This is OEM model of at least 5+ brands. Someone else designed and marketed by many brands. Some of the brands who are selling this model may or may not be involved in design like spice. Who are involved will share all together design costs and spice like company go there and buy some minimum order quantity at least for re branding and marketing in India.
2. Some marketing brands will buy slightly under quality pieces or rejected pieces and market them at lower costs. This could be true in case of spice because some issues are found in MI-410 commonly.
3. The OEM manufacturer itself will manufacture a little less quality model and open for selling to spice like brands. In this case both will be knowing those issues. It might be the reason spice will not advertise this model. Once their stocks over that all to an end.
4. Comparison to other premium brands screen is not up to the mark and it is 256K color so they can save money here. The shell is not of a good quality one if you compare to Samsung and lg here also they can save some manufacturing costs. The hardware may be same with premium brands but getting out of it is also an important factor here are also they can save some costs. These points are excluding brand image.
These are the reasons we are getting MI-410 for lesser price which we believe, but actually not.
guru161, 01 Aug 2011Using Spice Mi410 for past 2 wks. Overall good ...but one issue nagginge me. Would appreciate ... morei too got the same problem but i using other andriod phone i rooted and loaded unoffical version which is available in xdadevelopers web site now i am able to access market and gmail using mobiledata
Saturn, 30 Aug 2011Yes, the update is available on spice website, but how to upgrade there are no instructions.You will be able to download the update from here, and then follow these instructions.
* Extract the RAR file using WinRar.
* Copy the file extracted file to your SD card. Make sure it is placed in the root (not saved in a folder)
* Insert the SD card to your device.
* To enter bootloader mode, press and hold volume up + down + power buttons until you see the image of the Android logo.
* Press ‘Home’key to show the update utility. Use the volume buttons to select the option “Download nb0 from SD card”.
* Press ‘return or back arrow” to confirm.
* Upgrade will start. You can see the progress of the update while you wait.
how to update instruction guide is their under guide tab for mi 410 but anybody knows how to extract this rar file as its giving error use previous volume to extract
Yes, the update is available on spice website, but how to upgrade there are no instructions.
Guys,Its official Ginger bread update link below:-
But when we click it opens a zipped file.So now do we need to upgrade ourselves?Will the Spice guys do it for us (Assume Yes with some nominal fees to upgrade ,This would be safest and best option and will not void warranty)please let us know if any upgraded to ginger bread officially.
Hey everyone its official gingerbread update is now available on spice website.
hey as im looking forward buying this fone in few dayz...can u guyz help me wid some issues...
1) how is the battery life, i knw its decent, but how decent ...i mean wid normal use how many dayz it work??
2) ppl are complaining of phone rebooting once in a while...wht is tht, as i live abroad, some one will buy it and send it to me..so if any thing happens i ll be stuck wid it..Can i solve this problem by rooting ???
3) and there r few ppl complaining of it stop working after couple of weeks, so here i need advice from some old users of this phone....
im really looking forward to this phone and ur replies..thnx in advance :)
I used this Phone for hardly 2 weeks and now it has conked. It does not start up when I press the Power Button. I suspected it to be a Battery problem, but it turned out it was not when I took it the the Service Station after a lot of pain in finding one. The Phone is still with the Service Center and they say they have to send it to their head office, so not sure how long more!
Ben, 27 Aug 2011Dear Coooooolsky...
I dont know much about the service part of the handset. (Anyways One thin... more@ben again thanx dude ................ so i guess its bein 3 weeks dat ua using mi 410 na ......1)had u overclocked it ?????
2)defy or mi 410 ????? n temme d price of deffy whn u purchase mi410??
3)did u upgraded d OS to 2.3 G.B ???
4) last thng m a science student 2 .... so i also read Ebooks bt on pc ......so as u said d output of mi 140 is gud so far ???? is dat true ??
thanx in advance ...u've been very helpfull i hope ull reply
Kalyan reddy, 27 Aug 2011Is spice mi 410 cam is good r not ? Its 5mp cam so thats y so please me either samsung ace or ... moreOutdoor Pics are clear,but indoor pic is below average..
If you are looking for a camera perspective, Dont choose this one.. this is not the one for a camera replacement.. Ace will do.
thecoolsky, 26 Aug 2011@ben k thanx dude ....................i wanna ask ki hwz d service provided by company ???
n... moreDear Coooooolsky...
I dont know much about the service part of the handset. (Anyways One thing I know, as this handset is not manufactured by spice, it will take so much time for a repair, if something happens to your device.. And ofcourse I cant expect a relationship manager with this handset with this price)
Only thing you can do, cross your fingers and pray well, so that somthing bad shudnt happen to your device..
I have not installed asphalt 6, but in asphalt 5, after one hour play, my battery reduced from 88% to 45%. So i think you will be able to play max 3-4 hours continuously.. I already said, Battery is below average.. I will buy a spare one soon..
Is spice mi 410 cam is good r not ? Its 5mp cam so thats y so please me either samsung ace or spice is better i decided to buy but a small confusion about the brand
Ben, 25 Aug 2011@coolsky
I am an user of this device.
I have done a through research in market before I inve... more@ben k thanx dude ....................i wanna ask ki hwz d service provided by company ???
n whn u play games like alphat 6 how is d baterrry back up ??