jeff, 13 Oct 2011how much u bought it for..??? and from where..??Its available for Rs.12999. visit this
I bought this phone(spice mi 410) about 45 days back.
It was working fine for about 2 weeks and then the trouble started. The camera does not work after the gingerbread 2.3.4 upgrade. I ve tried formatting the sd card, resetting/rebooting the phone, clearing all cache memory and so on, but in vain. the video also does not work. Only a blank black screen appears. Can anyone help????
Does spice mi 410 support video calling via skype....?
does it support pinched zoom?
does it support gps?
I am using spice mi 410 from last 2 months. from the past 1 week, the camera is not working. When I try to access camera from any application, it says that "some applications are blocking the camera". So, how do I make it right.
Is this mobile phone has discontinued, bcz it shows out of stock from long time on saholic.com and also not available in local stores
shaik786, 29 Aug 2011I used this Phone for hardly 2 weeks and now it has conked. It does not start up when I press ... moreBro what was the issue why were u not able to start this phone and what was the solution for the given issue
got my phone today from spiceglobal.com its a stunning looking phone and tft and its pixel ratio is awesome..... i thought the screen will not be impressive but its far better then expected... the hdmi works perfect as per the aspect ratio and now you can also upgrade to 2.3 already rooted the phone and quadrant scores touch 2800lolz galaxy s touches 2663 max...... its a worth buying phone.... for the price of 260$
* Upgrading spice MI410 TO GB USING WINDOWS LAPTOP.VERY EASY..SIMPLE STEPS
* 1. Download Android 2.3 file from the following link IN TO YOUR LAPTOP.
* its the original spice update
* 2. Extract the ZIP file.
* 3. Rename file FB0-318B-0-5019-A01.nb0 as Firmware.nb0
* 4. copy Firmware.nb0 to your desktop of laptop.
* 5. Now best way is to download a software.
* download the SUT latest
* 6.Install it in windows xp
6. launch SUT s/w in windows.
* 7.connect your phone using usb cable to laptop/computer in download mode-
(ie before connecting switch off phone,then power on with vol+ alone and power key).
* now android diplay in download mode will come in phone.Its a black background command line text display, printing one line of text and continuing searching like ping command...
* then connect with usb cable to laptop/computer.After this no need to do anything on mobile.leave it as such
8.Now choose the Firmware.nb0 fle from desktop & click next
* Upgrade will start and you can see the update progress.
* wait till it shows finish.may be 5 minutes.dont do anything in mobile.
* atlast spice logo will ccome in mi410....wait till that....
* Spice Mi 410 is now running on Android 2.3.4.
Seems out of stock everywhere in India. I wonder whether spice is getting greedy and will try to jack up the price, now that the phone is selling. If someone knows where i can buy it from online or brick and mortar in Pune pls let me know.
prabal philip, 01 Oct 2011Spice mobile has always been advertising big to sell their products .If they spent half of the... morejust bad fate dude.... but this phone is a serious vfm. give it a try if u are interested
CAN u tell me if the front cam has video calling option...in contacts does it ask video call
I am using this mobile since one month and I m very happy with the performance and capability of the phone. currently I m using miui costume Tom and successfully installed Ubuntu 11.04 maverich edition and its working without any problem. how much will u expect from this price range. really a good value for money.
what about the battery back up? how about the Camera quality? is it somewhat better (like Nokia C3-01-Touch and type) or very poor...? and tell me the performance of the processor & software...? or shall i go with SE Xperia Mini...?