AsIfOP, 21 Jun 2020Can anyone reply? Does it have in-display finger print sensor?Side mounted fingerprint
According to what a seller told me for apps requiring safenet check not working -
Current known apps are
AsIfOP, 21 Jun 2020Can anyone reply? Does it have in-display finger print sensor?Side fingerprint scanner.
When this will come to India. Im looking for midrange deadly gaming phone look like this one does.
Can anyone reply? Does it have in-display finger print sensor?
King6Amyr, 29 May 2020This is amazing ... Are VIVO phones' performance as good as their specifications or not? It's hard to say yet as this is mediatek trying to move into the premium chipset space. They did a good job with the Helio g90t on the redmi note 8 pro that I'm using since January. 6 months and no issues. Now, this chipset is a step up again. I've ordered the phone am slightly worried. The mediatek dimensity 820 chipset that scores very highly on antutu and launched with the redmi 10x 5G has been shown to suffer from CPU throttling on the CPU throttling app on a video on YouTube. There's a video by hans tech I think showing the throttling starting after three minutes and the video shows the redmi k30 pro running the Snapdragon 865 alongside. The 865 isn't throttling at all after several minutes. This is a worry from the point of view of battery life and performance. The phone may be snappy and powerful at first but I fear for it's longevity.
How's this phone guys? Mainly looking for gaming and video content consumption in this price segment or lower. Will this last me 2+ years?
RishiGuru, 09 Jun 2020I am not complaining. For the price iQOO Z1 is offered we just cannot complain about the plast... moreThen i dont complain either,
By the way here in Slovakia this brand is not for sale.
AnonD-731363, 04 Jun 2020Man plastic phone with good case would and should be equal dzurable.
Put a leather book case... moreI am not complaining. For the price iQOO Z1 is offered we just cannot complain about the plastic body. Some more info coming from China:
1) The 6.57-inch FullHD+, IPS LCD display have maximum brightness of 510 nits.
2) In setting their is choice of display refresh rates: 60Hz, 90Hz, 144Hz & auto.
3) Display touch refresh rate is 180 Hz and cannot be changed.
4) A single chip handles both power management & audio in the device. Mediatek MT6359.
5) Accepted audio formats for playback, upto 384 kHz PCM & DSD64. However DSD is software decoded by the default music player to PCM. No native DSD playback support as usual.
6) Sound quality through headphone jack is acceptable just like many other mid range phones. Don't expect anything exceptional.
7) Headphone output is not that loud at just -13 dB. Low impedance in-ear headphones is the way to go with this phone.
8) Bluetooth audio protocols supported are LDAC, SBC, AptX, and AAC at upto 96 kHz.
9) Z1's stereo speakers are very loud. Using inbuilt Super Audio sound effects, music sounds relatively good sound with the stereo speakers.
10) Call quality is loud & clear but voices sound a little bit on the harsh side.
11) Ringtone volume is very loud due to stereo speakers.
placement of the front cam is not suitable for gaming
RishiGuru, 04 Jun 2020With such good specs while being so cheap, something has to go... well iQOO Z1 is a plastic bu... moreMan plastic phone with good case would and should be equal dzurable.
Put a leather book case on it and you will be satisfied.
AnonD-731363, 23 May 2020Still cheap compared to LG Velvet or the new Google line etc. With such good specs while being so cheap, something has to go... well iQOO Z1 is a plastic build phone. It is not a metal build like their flagship iQOO 3.
Deep, 31 May 2020Depend on the chipset if they using a crap chipset the performance will be crap too, Maybe onl... more
A41 with helio p65....297euro...4/64
Iqoo Z1 with Dimensity 1000+ (flagship of mediatek)...almost same price...6/128
King6Amyr, 29 May 2020This is amazing ... Are VIVO phones' performance as good as their specifications or not? Depend on the chipset if they using a crap chipset the performance will be crap too, Maybe only first month the performance will good. Hahaha..
This is amazing ...
Are VIVO phones' performance as good as their specifications or not?
austin, 22 May 2020why so cheap 290 eur? if it really is that price this must be the cheapest flagship Yes, because it's not Snapdragon... It's mediatek. Already available on Aliexpress. For like like 350$
digitaldevil, 20 May 2020Hahhaaha 370usd in storesStill cheap compared to LG Velvet or the new Google line etc.
austin, 22 May 2020why so cheap 290 eur? if it really is that price this must be the cheapest flagship
I'm getting a pocophone f1 vibe here.
This phone you can't really ask for more, this phone already overkill.
why so cheap 290 eur? if it really is that price this must be the cheapest flagship
Anonymous, 22 May 2020Isn't it one bottom firing and one front facing?Reasons why I like the IQOO Z1:
1) Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ SoC, based on newer 7nm fab process.
2) Dual SIM 5G support.
3) WiFi 6
4) In keeping the same Maxwell 5G antenna system they used in flagship IQOO 3. Good reception quality.
5) Native AV1 video decoding capability
6) 44 watts fast charger + large 4500 mAH battery.
7) 3.5mm audio jack
8) Dual stereo speakers, though both are not front firing. One bottom firing and one front firing.
9) Reasonable amount of RAM with options for 6 or 8 GB LPDDR4X.
10) Upto 256 GB UFS 2.1 internal memory.
11) BT 5.0 with support for aptXHD & LDAC
12) Pricing is astounding & total VFM.
High refresh rate displays are not my priority. I love LCD & OLEDs alike. IQOO India have already landed their IQOO 3 flagship in India. I hope they do the same for Z1.