AnonD-602619, 13 Dec 2016im not sure where u get that phone... im buying this v3 max in april during launching.... no... moreHope you won't suffer but I bought from retailer shop and my money was wasted, I have not enough money at this moment to buy another smartphone, vivo cheated me and many people. Many of my friends told me not to buy vivo, but I bought and now.....
Torr, 10 Dec 2016Performs very good for first few weeks, then starts hell heating and lags a lot. Camera qualit... moreim not sure where u get that phone...
im buying this v3 max in april during launching.... now Dec... no issue of heat,lag,battery drain,camera very nice.... how i compare? previously im using note 5 in january.... but i change it in april... i buy s7 edge in July... after that i go back to my vivo v3 max... overall is very good plus the hifi speaker and multitasking.... so im stick with this vivo v3 max.... perfect..
AnonD-619921, 12 Dec 2016guys which is best when it comes on gaming performance the vivo v3 max or xiaomi mi max? pleas... moreHonestly, mi max is good only if you buy the prime version(4gb ram, 128gb storage) but that one is hard to get. V3max is good too because it have smaller body. Handling and gaming on a 6.4inch device is not a good thing. Imagine playing a game with a tablet. You think gaming gonna be better in bigger screen?
guys which is best when it comes on gaming performance the vivo v3 max or xiaomi mi max? please answer asap thanks and Godbless!:)
guys which one is best in gaming performance vivo v3 max or xiaomi mi max please answer asap thanks and Godbless:)
AnonD-563650, 11 Dec 2016the cpu is snapdragon 652 or 625? I ask because I see some chinese review write 625SD 652
AnonD-563650, 11 Dec 2016the cpu is snapdragon 652 or 625? I ask because I see some chinese review write 625Vivo V3Max comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652.
the cpu is snapdragon 652 or 625? I ask because I see some chinese review write 625
Assault , 10 Dec 2016Can any one tell how is it's camera in daylight? Not good man.
AnonD-619053, 10 Dec 2016Question on the V3Max's performance, etc... * How about the pictures & video quality? ... morePerforms very good for first few weeks, then starts hell heating and lags a lot. Camera quality is bad, video recording is below average, software issues start very early. Not a reliable software. So overall an average phone, not recommended Friend.
Question on the V3Max's performance, etc...
* How about the pictures & video quality?
* How about File Safe, does it have this function embedded?
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016You dont believe me? Read this. http://m.gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_7_lite_5c-review-1469.phpYa You are right it is a bit confusing, honor 7 lite has the name honor5c in india but in some countries, it has been named honor7 lite, also in some countries it don't have fingerprint sensor but back in April, another variant was launched with huawei p9. That variant is p9 lite. P9 lite and honor 7lite have exactly same specs but little different in design. That's why I said that.
Anonymous, 07 Dec 2016No dear, honor 7 lite has a lot different specs. Actually p9 lite is honor 5c in india. The on... moreYou dont believe me? Read this.
Anonymous, 07 Dec 2016Honor 5C and Honor 7 Lite is the same smartphone. They just named differently in different mar... moreNo dear, honor 7 lite has a lot different specs. Actually p9 lite is honor 5c in india. The only difference is some countries has fingerprint sensor model and some not
funwithash, 07 Dec 2016You will get smaller screen no dedicated audio chip 25% slower performance according to antutu... moreI read the GSMARENA review of Honor 5c. It is a good phone for its price but lacks few key elements which Vivo V3Max have:
1) The audio through headphones are not perfect. In 5c audio frequency graph, anything above 12 kHz audio receives a sharp drop. So the high frequencies aka treble will be lost for sure. So sound qualty wise V3Max is miles ahead.
2) 5c comes with a 5.2 inch display. I need 5.5 inch display atleast due to multimedia centric activities and games.
3) I don't know 5c supports fast charging or not, but it ships with just a 5 watt charger. In this age of fast charging, V3Max's 18 watt charger is a dream come true. V3Max will charge way faster than 5c, maybe even half the time.
4) Both phones ship with octa core SoCs, but Snapdragon 652 of V3Max is the king. 652 have four powerful A72 cores and four less powerful A53 cores. The Soc used in 5c have eight A53 cores only, no powerful A72 here.
5) V3Max have 4GB ram, 5c have only 2GB.
6) V3Max have 32GB internal memory, 5c have only 16GB.