Mouz-Indian, 08 Sep 2016I am really confused between vivo v3max and vibe x3 as you are a guy who has used both please ... morePoints to note:
1) Screen quality wise it is a no win situation between Vivo V3Max & Lenovo vibe X3. Both are 5.5 inchers, 1080p displays. On the contrary you get amazing brightness of 600 nits in v3max as vibe x3 is not so bright. I personally like v3max screen for its bright sunlight legibility. Both screens are great for video content.
2) V3Max comes with more powerful Snap 652 + 4 gigs of RAM. So V3Max comes with a more expensive chipset.
3) Vibe X3 audio quality over headphones is superior to V3Max. That said V3Max have better audio quality that Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge over headphones as both comes with dedicated audio DACs.
4) Vibe X3 comes with front firing stereo speakers that are stereo and loud. V3Max has a single speaker but is no short in loudness. Both produces crystal clear sound. You will miss stereo in V3Max but you will never miss a beat or ringtone.
5) Vibe X3 has IR blaster & NFC. To counter this V3Max have support for all 4G bands, so you get out of the box support for reliance JIO.
6) Vibe X3 camera have more megapixels in its camera sensor, but the picture quality is more of less same in both. That said Vibe X3 is the winner here.
7) V3Max comes with Lollipop and that Funtouch OS is rock solid. Vibe X3 comes with latest Marshmallow but have tones of software bugs. I have stopped using Vibe X3 after this Marshmallow update. Wifi does not connects to my home router and huge battery drain.
8) V3Max have fast charging tech, will go from 0% to 100% battery in 1.5 hours flat. Vibe X3 will take 2.5 hours.
9) Even though Vibe X3 comes with a bigger battery, V3Max gives more battery backup. I believe V3Max software is more optimized than the messy OTA updates of Lenovo.
10) Vibe X3 have more software features, but only half of them works at a time. Constant hanging and restarts are common. In V3max I have peace in mind. Everything just works!!!
11) Both of them costs INR 20K in India.
In the end after using both the phones for some time, I must say V3Max is the winner and a more complete phone. You will only know this after using both phones. My advice to you will be if you are an audio aficionado or a pure movie buff stick to Vibe x3 OR else V3Max is a better phone, more performance oriented, more stable and more future proof.
Danis, 08 Sep 2016What should i choose between V3 max & F1 plus ?? Please help Help yourself and get a Vivo V3Max. I own both handsets and it is 2x better than F1 Plus. If you have the budget of INR 29K get yourself a OnePlus 3.
RishiGuru, 02 Sep 2016I too agree with you. The good part with Vivo's Funtouch OS is even with some limited func... moreI am really confused between vivo v3max and vibe x3 as you are a guy who has used both please can you suggest which one is better, by looking at the specs althoug v3max looks more powerful but vibe x3 looks like an all rounder (ir blaster, nfc etc), also my priorities are the screen quality should be good as i watch lots of movies on my device and camera should be decent enough as per the price paid.
Jayesh, 05 Sep 2016Go for LE tv 2s you will get above all requirements in that within 12k Bro in the hand Le looks so cheap its build quality is very poor & camera also crap
ttt, 06 Sep 2016vivo v3 max have 4g.???????plz ans Yes & its support volte also
Mrlandofthrone, 06 Sep 2016Guys, any hanging or lagging problem? Super smooth operating system with iOS type look and feel.
NIKS371, 31 Aug 2016I have the same issue as well! No issues when opening thru video app! probably some bug either... moreHi! Spoke to CC. They asked me to clear cache then force stop and then to restart WA. Didn't help. Taking last resort as per them was to reinstall WA (which I had already tried), but without using the backup. I hope this should help.
funwithash, 01 Sep 2016Its lower version update don't install anything until any notification for update Thanks! Didn't install.
johny, 04 Sep 2016 vivov3 max whether both sim supports 4g Yes. One at a time.
Go for LE tv 2s you will get above all requirements in that within 12k