Hi all....may i know which is better between all of this...
Vivo v3max, redmi note 3, honor 5x, and Mi Max....
which one is better..btw, i am into phone gaming...
Anonymous, 09 Sep 2016This fon can 3G videocall our can't?
You can use any app on playstore to make a video call.. Why should 3g call? 3g call consume a lot of your credit.
Come on dude!! This is 2016.. 3g call abondened about a yers ago.
This phone support all 4G band..
V3 max feel like Highend+midrange smart phone..
The only matters since i bought this v3max is.. Theres no auto arrange icon for launcher, i hope the Developer make an update for it.
Compared with f1 plus.. Believe me.. Oppo without SD 800series or Malli t8 series.. You will face the lagging issue on launcher after months of usage.. Im not sure but i sell my oppo R7s because of that issue..
V3 max battery? Great.. Game performance Great. Multitasking, running nova 2, deadeffect 3, ExiledKingdom#even 2D games ExiledKingdom use around 300mb RAM and ranked the cpu usage about 49%.. And Unkilled,, well running 4 3D games at the same time and the v3 max still wadahell..
Open the first game that running.. It still there, Kal Warden still holding his Gun.. Battery Rank.. App always at the top list.. Screen 2nd depends the brightness 3rd cpu 4th GPU. Its mean.. The v3max software optimizing the hardware very good.
V3max has i,manager that let you set the cpu to maximum performance.. And beat the iphone 6 on antutu benchmark with the setting.
Sound?? Well.. If v3max is a computer.. Of course theres sound card.. V3 max support surround sound.. It only works on headset or earphone to active the sound setting.. Dont use another mp3 players.
While charging, turn on the super saver and v3max become worse than 3310.. You only can call , msg, see contact with black and white color. 100% with super saver mode active.. 15 hours without drop the battery % not even 1%.
V3max is hotter while fastcharging than playing 3D games.. LoL.
The v3max smooth as fxxk til now..
Danis, 08 Sep 2016What should i choose between V3 max & F1 plus ?? Please help You want for better camera go for f1 plus.. I use v3max and dont face any problem yet.. Playing nova 2, dead effect 3 on max gfx setting without lagging.. V3max only matter is.. The launcher UI.. No auto arrange icon.. Why i choose v3max? 1 latest snapdragon 600series SD 652 adreno 510.. The gpu dont consume bettery too much.. 2: v3 max support Gyroscope sensor for my VR CardBoard.. F1 plus dont have that sensor..
AnonD-573675, 08 Sep 2016I am really confused between vivo v3max and vibe x3 as you are a guy who has used both please ... morePoints to note:
1) Screen quality wise it is a no win situation between Vivo V3Max & Lenovo vibe X3. Both are 5.5 inchers, 1080p displays. On the contrary you get amazing brightness of 600 nits in v3max as vibe x3 is not so bright. I personally like v3max screen for its bright sunlight legibility. Both screens are great for video content.
2) V3Max comes with more powerful Snap 652 + 4 gigs of RAM. So V3Max comes with a more expensive chipset.
3) Vibe X3 audio quality over headphones is superior to V3Max. That said V3Max have better audio quality that Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge over headphones as both comes with dedicated audio DACs.
4) Vibe X3 comes with front firing stereo speakers that are stereo and loud. V3Max has a single speaker but is no short in loudness. Both produces crystal clear sound. You will miss stereo in V3Max but you will never miss a beat or ringtone.
5) Vibe X3 has IR blaster & NFC. To counter this V3Max have support for all 4G bands, so you get out of the box support for reliance JIO.
6) Vibe X3 camera have more megapixels in its camera sensor, but the picture quality is more of less same in both. That said Vibe X3 is the winner here.
7) V3Max comes with Lollipop and that Funtouch OS is rock solid. Vibe X3 comes with latest Marshmallow but have tones of software bugs. I have stopped using Vibe X3 after this Marshmallow update. Wifi does not connects to my home router and huge battery drain.
8) V3Max have fast charging tech, will go from 0% to 100% battery in 1.5 hours flat. Vibe X3 will take 2.5 hours.
9) Even though Vibe X3 comes with a bigger battery, V3Max gives more battery backup. I believe V3Max software is more optimized than the messy OTA updates of Lenovo.
10) Vibe X3 have more software features, but only half of them works at a time. Constant hanging and restarts are common. In V3max I have peace in mind. Everything just works!!!
11) Both of them costs INR 20K in India.
In the end after using both the phones for some time, I must say V3Max is the winner and a more complete phone. You will only know this after using both phones. My advice to you will be if you are an audio aficionado or a pure movie buff stick to Vibe x3 OR else V3Max is a better phone, more performance oriented, more stable and more future proof.
Danis, 08 Sep 2016What should i choose between V3 max & F1 plus ?? Please help Help yourself and get a Vivo V3Max. I own both handsets and it is 2x better than F1 Plus. If you have the budget of INR 29K get yourself a OnePlus 3.
RishiGuru, 02 Sep 2016I too agree with you. The good part with Vivo's Funtouch OS is even with some limited func... moreI am really confused between vivo v3max and vibe x3 as you are a guy who has used both please can you suggest which one is better, by looking at the specs althoug v3max looks more powerful but vibe x3 looks like an all rounder (ir blaster, nfc etc), also my priorities are the screen quality should be good as i watch lots of movies on my device and camera should be decent enough as per the price paid.
Jayesh, 05 Sep 2016Go for LE tv 2s you will get above all requirements in that within 12k Bro in the hand Le looks so cheap its build quality is very poor & camera also crap
ttt, 06 Sep 2016vivo v3 max have 4g.???????plz ans Yes & its support volte also
AnonD-578628, 06 Sep 2016Guys, any hanging or lagging problem? Super smooth operating system with iOS type look and feel.
AnonD-37295, 31 Aug 2016I have the same issue as well! No issues when opening thru video app! probably some bug either... moreHi! Spoke to CC. They asked me to clear cache then force stop and then to restart WA. Didn't help. Taking last resort as per them was to reinstall WA (which I had already tried), but without using the backup. I hope this should help.