kath042194, 16 Jul 2016Hi, I'm planning to buy new phone but I'm torn between Samsung J7(2016) and Vivo V3 Max. Which... moreVivo v3max excellent in sound and fabulous camera.. Got 1 3days ago and im happy!
I have lost my charger yesterday... I don't know about it's specs but it used to charge my phone very fast.. Please tell me what will b the cost of new charger. What is its specs? Please tell me.. I want that big charger.. Bigger than my Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Von, 19 Jul 2016My vivo v3 max volume down not working properly, how to solve this? Go to service center it must be hardware problem
Its a lagfree midranger performs all tasks smoothly great user experience
Hello i plan to buy new phone end of this month.can anybody tell me which hp i should buy samsung galaxy s6 REFURBISED SET OR vivo v3MAX.plese answerrrr
Battery drains quickly. Inbuilt e mail, out going problems. Background power consumption of whatsapp too much. Smart bright function not function properly .
Rest a good phone
Hi, I'm planning to buy new phone but I'm torn between Samsung J7(2016) and Vivo V3 Max. Which phone is the better between the two? I'm also considering good camera quality and good music. Can anyone help me please? :) Thank you in advance! :)
funwithash, 14 Jul 2016Which one is the best headset for v3max is xe600i available in India My two cents:
1) The Vivo XE600i headphones are in all probability not available in India. These XE600i's are made by Vsonic for Vivo. They are one of the best bundled in-ear earphones you can have with your phone. In India it came bundled only with their X-Series flagship phones.
2) I have compared XE600i extensively with other budget in-ear earphones like Cowon EM1 & EK2 which are available at around INR 1k ~ 1.3K in India. The EM1 & EK2 are considerably better in portraying music over the XE600i by a significant margin. The Cowon's also have much better built quality.
Regarding their sound signatures, EM1 produces accurate true sound, EK2 even more so. EM1 has slightly more bass than EK2 while EK2 gives up a little bass to provide you more separation and resolution in the sound.
Vivo V3Max or Y27L uses the same AKM AK4375 (DAC cum headphone amplifier) chip. I own both phones and they sound exactly the same over same earphones. The only difference is Y27L will support high-resolution lossless audio FLAC file playback through their awesome "i-Music" player while V3Max won't.
V3Max or Vivo Y27L sound signature over headphones are more mellow sounding and softer than the benchmark X5Max. They are not as clinically accurate or have the ability to separate layers of music which Vivo X5Max can, and is understandable considering the price difference.
As such more accurate sounding headphones like Cowon EK2 are going to be a perfect fit for V3Max or Y27L.
funwithash, 13 Jul 2016Got an regular small update nothing change besides sucking my 105mb data hahahahahaha Vivo android updates had always been about polishing out minor imperfections in their Funtouch OS and in solving any major software bugs in the phone. Their recent 107MB update (ver. 2.7.2 beta) is no different either. They generally never introduce any new features with an OTA update.
And yeah, forget about android version upgrades like Lollipop to Marshmallow for V3Max. Vivo & Oppo never does that. OnePlus does.
Which one is the best headset for v3max is xe600i available in India
Got an regular small update nothing change besides sucking my 105mb data hahahahahaha
Geekyranjit, 09 Jul 2016I have few questions regarding Vivo X5Max and v3max. Can anybody please help me out?
1. Do ... morePlease find the answers to your questions below:
1) Both Vivo X5Max and V3Max support only GREEN colored LED for app notifications. For X5Max even if the LED is multi-colored we can only use GREEN color. LED will also glow GREEN constantly while charging up on both phones. Additionally, X5Max notification LED will also constantly glow RED while recording audio. I have also found when the battery charge is below 1% in X5Max, the notification LED blinks RED. V3Max do not support RED color. Mind you notification LED works only when display is off for both phones.
2) Internationally Vivo must provide Google Play Services in all their smartphones or else no one will buy. To provide Google Services Vivo must go through Android certification process using Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS). This is made mandatory from Android Lollipop (ver 5.0) onwards. The international version of V3Max uses Android Lollipop and hence needs to pass CTS test in-order to provide you the Google services. Unfortunately, as of now CTS does not support the ultra high resolution lossless FLAC audio files. Hence neither Google Play Music app nor Vivo's own "i-Music" default music app can play FLAC files. This is unfortunate situation. Vivo X5Max on the other hand uses Android KitKat (ver 4.4.4) which at the time of release (Jan, 2015) did not required to go through CTS test to provide us Google Play services.
So in a way X5Max is the best of both worlds, it gives you the power to fully exploit its audiophile grade audio hardware built in by supporting lossless audio FLAC files through its awesome "i-Music" default app. At the same time you get full access to Google services in it.
3) In short X5Max have two audio paths to its headphone jack, one geared for ultimate audio performance and the other to conserve battery. Performance come at an expense as the discrete audio DAC + IV converter drains a lot of battery power. So when you have a worthwhile source like FLAC or 320 kbps MP3 files, you switch on HiFi mode in X5Max. For something like low quality 128 kbps MP3, you turn it off to save battery power while listening.
V3Max frankly cannot be segmented as an audiophile grade phone as it has a single mediocre grade AKM AK4375 DAC with in-built Class-G headphone amplifier. X5Max can reach over 120 dB SNR and distortion less than -100 dB while V3Max somehow coughs up 105 dB SNR and distortion of -97 dB. As such V3Max have only one audio path for headphones through AK4375 with HiFi enabled. Saying that V3Max will slay twice more expensive phones like Samsung Galaxy S7 or HTC 10 where audio quality is concerned.
4) Top accessory companies like Nillkin do not provide screen protectors to mid-range devices like V3Max. Ofcource they have world class tempered glass display protectors available for Vivo flagship devices like X5Max. For V3Max you can vouch for one low cost locally made protector. I got one plastic display protector for V3Max.
5) As you said in some other post comparing flagship devices like X5Max with midrange devices like V3Max is like comparing apples to oranges. X5Max cost INR 9K over V3Max. As such it is built with more premium components like sapphire glass camera lens protection. I do not know if there is any separate protection available for camera lens.
6) If you are after music at a small budget get the Cowon EK2. I believe it retails in India for INR 1.3K. This earphone is not for bass lovers OR for those who loves the popular V-groove (high bass + high treble + recessed mids type of sound) which are quite popular with electronic music. EK2 on the other hand has a flat frequency response; it produces the real true sound with just the amount of bass + mids + highs as the composer has intended!!! But it comes with big 10mm drivers for which you need smartphones that are capable to drive them like X5Max, V3Max etc. With other smartphones with no dedicated headphone amplifier the EK2 may sound anemic as those phones do not have the power to drive those 10mm drivers.
I have few questions regarding Vivo X5Max and v3max. Can anybody please help me out?
1. Do both x5max and v3max have only GREEN color notification led? I noticed when I first charged x5max after unboxing for the first few minutes the notification led was RED in color. How can I use the other colors?
2. Why can I not play flac audio files in v3max? Due to vivo audio prowess I got some high quality audio flac files from my friend. But when go to play the default player plays the song but is unable to show me the name of the song, the artist or the album. It just shows as unknown file as if it cannot read the file properly. I have tried the same audio files with my dadÂ’s x5max and it not only plays but also shows every detail like name, artist and album.
3. Why in v3max we do not have the HIFI button in the music player? In X5Max I can switch HIFI on/off as required but I cannot do the same in v3max.
4. Can anybody throw some pointer to a decent screen protector for v3max? It seems x5max comes with gorilla glass 3 so no worries there, but my v3max has just mineral glass which is prone to scratches.
5. X5max uses expensive sapphire glass as main camera lens protection. It is as tough as diamond and near impossible to scratch. But v3max comes with only mineral glass, so I am worries if the lens cover gets scratched. My friend once got the lens cover of his mobile scratched and then every photo he took came out blurry as the lens inside could not properly take the photo
6. The headphones bundled with x5max are awesome while that of v3max is cheap. Where can I buy x5maxÂ’s headphones and if not can anybody suggest me a good quality inear headphone within thousand rupees or so?
funwithash, 06 Jul 2016Better consider one plus three more memory with Better camera but expect to pay usd130 more for one+3. (well, at least that the price in my country between both phone)
funwithash, 04 Jul 2016Its a great gaming device and photography in ambient light is charm and dont wait for updates ... moreYeah the v3max is great on games... no doubt and the 13mp rear camera is better than most in the same price..... we alsways run after megapixels... but vivo have rightfully not joined the megapixels race..... and concentrated on picture quality where it excels. Saying that my recent introduction to vivo x5max was eye opening... once you see the camera performance of this device... with same 13 mp... you will not shoot another pic in your v3max...it is that much better. But then we are comparing apples with oranges...... x5max is a much more expensive phone than my v3max.